Open Source .Net Forums?

Hi,

I plan to replace my current forum, phpBB, with a dot net alternative.

I seem to only find either, really expensive ones or really basic ones.

If anyone knows of any please share.

Thankyou

0
Fluffy

these forums are also made available by Telligent with a Community license. Check it out here.

Grz, Kris.

XIII
10/22/2005 7:48:04 AM
Hello,

Check this free forum  YetAnotherForum.NET

regards
ASP.NET Hosting (HostingFest)
0
smiling4ever

Web resources about - Open Source .Net Forums? - asp.net.getting-started

Bucyrus Telegraph Forum - Bucyrus news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving ...
Bucyrus Ohio News - bucyrustelegraphforum.com is the home page of Bucyrus Ohio with in depth and updated Bucyrus local news. Stay informed with ...

Roman Forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Roman Forum ( Latin : Forum Romanum , Italian : Foro Romano ) is a rectangular forum ( plaza ) surrounded by the ruins of several important ...

Internet forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They differ from chat rooms in that messages are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, ...

ISIS response addressed by Harjit Sajjan, appearing at Halifax International Security Forum
Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan today underscored the government's commitment to bringing thousands of Syrian refugees to Canada while appearing ...

Maclean's Live: Watch the 2015 Halifax International Security Forum
Maclean's Live: Watch the 2015 Halifax International Security Forum Macleans.ca ... Administration. HOSTED BY: Dr. Daniel Twining, Senior Fellow ...

Fusion to Host Its First Primary Forum
... between ABC and Univision, will host its first presidential candidate event when it broadcasts the Iowa Brown and Black Presidential Forum on ...

Gender pay gap 'may take 118 years to close' - World Economic Forum
The World Economic Forum says it could take the world 118 years to close the economic gap between men and women, the BBC's Naomi Grimley reports. ...

Why I’m bringing back the Open Angel Forum
... 2nd, because startups really need help getting past their seed rounds. ] Back in 2009, I started a dinner party called Open Angel Forum . The ...

​Republican candidates talk religion, security at Iowa forum
CBS News ​Republican candidates talk religion, security at Iowa forum CBS News DES MOINES, Iowa Republican presidential candidates gathered ...

Bernie shows up to BET Forum, kicks ass, crushes straw poll; Hillary sends surrogate and video.
So I wrote earlier about the BET Criminal Justice Forum that Bernie Sanders, Martin O’Malley, and Ben Carson appeared...