Open Source .NET Forum

 i want to ask, is there dot.net have open source forum engine like PHPBB?

easier to develope, customize and have a large community

thx

0
Xeon

smiling4ever
6/16/2007 6:23:54 PM

Here's a link to a few that might be helpful.

http://csharp-source.net/open-source/forum-software

My Blog
http://Lspence.blogspot.com

(Please MARK this post as ANSWERED, if you find it helpful)
0
lspence
6/16/2007 8:26:09 PM

chk the link>>>

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=451474

Have a great Day!
Plz,Dont forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.(you can mark more than one as answer)

push_the_envelope

I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running
Name: Email: rmbala91atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running Comments: My mail is not getting opening. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Open Source .Net Forums?
Hi,I plan to replace my current forum, phpBB, with a dot net alternative. I seem to only find either, really expensive ones or really basic ones.If anyone knows of any please share.Thankyou Hi,these forums are also made available by Telligent with a Community license. Check it out here.Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. Hello,Check this free forum  YetAnotherForum.NETregardsASP.NET Hosting (HostingFest)...

opening .net petshop source code in VS.net
Hi, I am trying to open .net petshop source code. I tried to open petshop.sln present at the following path C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\petshop\src\Web but it says "unable to get the project file from the webserver" I tried opening the web.csproj file present at the same location and it gives me the following error "Unable to open web project 'petshop'. The file path 'C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\petshop\src\Web' does not correspond to the url 'http://LocalHost:/PetShop'. The two need to map to the same server location. HTTP Error 404: Object Not Found" HOw c...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

How to get HTML Source of web page opened by web browser using vb.net
hello friends,         i have opened an web browser in vb.net using the below code Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Dim nullObject As System.Object = 0 Dim str As String = "" Dim nullObjStr As System.Object = str Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.WaitCursor Dim i As Int16 For i = 1 To 2 AxWebBrowser1.Navigate("http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=test&meta=", True) AxWebBrowser1.Document. Next Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.Default End Sub  ...

Getting Start With .net

how to get start with .NET

How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)
Hi Friends,         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.Madhu... -Madhu hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.-Madhu...

Net Farmers net

MS to open-source .NET
This industry is all about shake-ups, if you ask me. Wonder what impact this might have on cross-platform development. http://tinyurl.com/mujvmo6 Also wanted to add that Visual Studio 2013 will be free for teams under five people. Free. ..net: An almost dead technology. > {quote:title=Dominique Willems wrote:}{quote} > Also wanted to add that Visual Studio 2013 will be free for teams under > five people. Which edition? We never succedded to make some serious work with the free edition of VS. You are comparing apples and oranges. > {quote:title=Dominique Wille...

Open Source Development and .NET
We currently have a .NET application that runs on the Tablet XP platform. I have been reading a lot about Open Source business models and I'm trying to determine if further examination of this business model is warranted. In my preliminary research, I have found many projects for everything but .NET.  So, I have a basic question. Is the .NET platform and development community conducive to an open source development project/company? I'll apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong place to post this. Mark...

Web resources about - Open Source .NET Forum - asp.net.getting-started

Book sources - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page links to catalogs of libraries, booksellers, and other book sources where you will be able to search for the book with ISBN 817099280X ...

Paris attacks: Saint-Denis suicide bomber was male, says police source
Investigators sorting through body parts from a flat raided by French police now believe Hasna Ait Boulahcen was not wearing a suicide belt. ...

WordPress gets a Mac app alongside completely rebuilt, open-source WordPress.com
... revamp. Both the new wordpress.com and Mac app can be used for publishing to sites hosted by WordPress, self-hosted blogs using the open-source ...

TPG, Blackstone consider joint bid for Woolworths' Big W: sources
Global private equity giants TPG and The Blackstone Group have teamed up to consider a joint bid for retailer Woolworths' Big W division, sources ...

WordPress site undergoes a major redesign, desktop app launches, code goes open source
... as self-hosted blogs. The website and app can now update plugins, perform site backups, and more. WordPress has also made its code open source, ...

Elliott takes 6.5% stake in AA: Sources
Paul Singer's hedge fund will disclose a 6.5 percent stake in Alcoa, sources tell CNBC.

Time to Profit from This Fast-Growing Power Source
Editor’s Note: Today Kent is going to tell you about a key development in wind power that’s about to unlock millions in profits. But we also ...

Aubrey O'Day and Pauly D Are Dating: 'They're Both Having Fun,' Source Says
Aubrey O'Day and Pauly D Are Dating: 'They're Both Having Fun,' Source Says

Source: Chicago Cop Expected to Be Charged in Teen's Death
Official: Chicago officer expected to be charged with murder in death of teen shot 16 times

Source: Dave Roberts to manage Dodgers
ESPN Source: Dave Roberts to manage Dodgers ESPN The Los Angeles Dodgers have hired former player Dave Roberts to replace Don Mattingly as ...