new window from internet explorer

For ASP.Net 2.0, is there any way to identify different windows when
user click control-n or file|new window in internet explorer.  I
saw an AnonymousID property in the request object but that seems to be
relevant for personalization so I don't think it's relevant here.

As a follow up would anybody know if IE7's new tab feature behave similar as ctrl-n?

thanks
Mark W

0
MarkW

Get rid of "Windows Internet Explorer" in title of new IE window..
Does anyone know how that is done :) ...Page.Title only adds to the title of the window  NuwandaYou learn from experience, everything else is just information.  get rid of this post maybe? :)You learn from experience, everything else is just information. Nuwanda: Does anyone know how that is done :) ...Page.Title only adds to the title of the window Nuwanda Hi Nuwand, As far as I know, it is not possible to achieve this for the reason the title 'Microsoft Internet Explorer' is set in the Internet Explorer itself and a web page has no permission to chang...

Opening New Window without Title bar & Frames of Internet explorer, & want to set opacity as 50% to internet explorer.
Hi, All This post is related to opening new window  as pop up window with the help of javascript. Syntax is like: -  window.open('url to open','window name','attribute1,attribute2') where : - attribute1,attribute2' As with alot of other things, we have a choice of attributes you can adjust.we can use these attributes to open window as we want.now my problem start...in my case :- i dont want title bar which can be done by setting full screen property to true; which doesnt solve my problem, i want my window size as (200,200...

How to open a window PB in new window of Internet Explorer?
Hi, How to open a window PB in new window of Internet Explorer? ...

Internet Explorer window freezes when trying to expand or shrink explorer window
I have noticed that whenever I try to expand or shrink the explorer window when viewing a page with the TabContainer Control, that it complely locks me up.  I have to end the process to get back access to the computer. Any ideas? JAYHAWKER: I have noticed that whenever I try to expand or shrink the explorer window when viewing a page with the TabContainer Control, that it complely locks me up.  I have to end the process to get back access to the computer. Base on my experience, perhaps it cause of the third party plug-ins, please desiable the third party plug-ins, and try ag...

Hosting .net windows user control in Internet Explorer
Hi, I need to create a video player that can run on Internet Explorer just like a flash player or windows media player activeX control. I am able to create a normal windows user control and host it and thats working fine in IE. Now when i try to access system resources like the File Syetem or the registry in the windows user control i get a security exception. I am also not able to use unmanaged c++ code in my windows user control. If i set the caspol to off everything works fine without the security exception. Is there a way to get away with the security exception without disa...

Internet Explorer is now Windows Explorer
I have Zone Alarm and in the past when I click on IE 5.5 it opens my browser, connects to the internet and shows up as the IE icon in Zone alarm. Recently I installed Morpheus file sharing program and then subsequently deleted it. Now however, unless I allow Windows Explorer access to the internet, I cannot surf. Once I allow it, everything works normally. I also notice that the IE icon is not in Zone alarm, just the Windows Explorer icon. I am wondering what I can do to get things back to normal or if its just really an annoyance to be ignored. -- Lauri :) ...

Internet Explorer (Open New Window Links not working & javascript)
Hey folks, does anyone have any experience with the Microsoft Internet Explorer problem that will not allow links to open; in a new window; open from Outlook Express; in javascript windows. I've checked out the Microsoft Knowledge Base, but their solution is somewhat useless and petty. Thanks you guys.... Markos ...

Using C# code behind to open a new Internet Explorer window
I'm using the Response object to stream pdf document to the browser when a user hits a particular button on a page. This is working correctly, however the pdf opens in the same browser window. How do I open a new (second) browser window and stream the output to this new window? Thanks! You have to use client side code (javascript) to open a new IE window. You can call the javascript after server side code executed.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Hi, first check out this code sample: Open a popup window after a button click After reading you...

Your Internet Explorer home page is reset to "about:blank" and Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) unexpectedly quits in Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003
followup to grc.security.software Your Internet Explorer home page is reset to "about:blank" and Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) unexpectedly quits in Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894269/EN-US/ ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Article ID : 894269 Last Review : February 25, 2005 Revision : 1.0 SYMPTOMS On a computer that is running Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, or Microsoft Windo...

new internet explorer exploit (was new worm)
The code used by this worm to exploit it's users at least partly is (i think) new , the vulnerability it abused has afaik not been published on eighter bugtraq or full-disclosure. possibly making it (one of?) the first worm to totally catch people offguard. It allows a mallicious person to take any action on an unsuspecting user who view's a specially prepared page's pc The known ingredient it uses is : http://www.derkeiler.com/Mailing-Lists/Full-Disclosure/2003-08/1758.html that has gone unpatched for over 5 months now The remainder of the exploit manages to confus...

Re:Internet Explorer is now Windows explorer.
I do not have that option. -------------- Internet Options: Advanced: Check the box "Launch browser windows in a separate process" That should take care of the problem. -- Lauri :) "Universal Justice is the Key to ALL!!!" You'll need to go back to either IE 5.0 or 5.5 (I don't remember which version had that option) and check that box then upgrade to your current version again. (It will remember your choice upon upgrade) That will take care of this nuisance. Or...live with the way it is as there is no other fix for it. There use to be ...

XULRunner popup/new window closes previous session and opens the login page in Internet Explorer
Hi, I am using the 38.0beta9 build for Windows 64-bit XULRunner, but I am s= tuck at a point in windows. Whenever my application tries to open a new win= dow or a popup, I get the login page in the popup and the previous Xulrunne= r session gets closed. I am not getting it, whether it is a problem related= to session management or popup related. Everything works well for linux. I= t is only in windows where I am getting this issue. And the new login scree= n/popup opens in an Internet Explorer instead of XULRunner. I am using SWT4= ..4.2 ...

Can't get window to close when button is clicked without Internet Explorer Prompting to confirm... argh..
I need to figure out a way to close a window when a user clicks a button, without Internet Explorer prompting the user to confirm that they want to close the window?  (Yes, two clicks is one too many).   How can I "force" the window to close without the confirmation?  Never make important decisions on a Monday! Hi, read this http://khsw.blogspot.com/2004/08/closing-browser-window-without.html-------------------------------------------------Jürgen hmmm... doesn't do anything once I added it to my page.   I wonder if there is something from the...

Problem: Users Get Unexpected Error After New Code Rollout Until They Close Their Browser Windows And Empty Their Internet Cache?
We are running a ASP.NET application. This is setup in a completely redundant environment with cluster web servers. When we push a new build of code out, we do the following: - Remove the effected web server from the cluster - Stop IIS 6.0 - Copy the new code over - Start IIS 6.0 - Test application - Add the effected web server into the cluster However, we are running into a problem. When the last server with the 'old' code is removed from the cluster, any users that were accessing the 'old' code get our 'Unexpected Error Page' message which is launched from Global.as...

Web resources about - new window from internet explorer - asp.net.getting-started

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link several billion ...

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link several billion ...

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet ...

Internets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Internets ", also known as " The Internets ", is a Bushism -turned- catchphrase used humorously to portray the speaker as ignorant about the ...

Internet Evolution - The Macrosite for News, Analysis, and Opinion about the Future of the Internet
The next big leap forward in the history of the Internet is happening now: Internet Evolution (www.internetevolution.com) is a Web 2.0 online ...

Microsoft is finally letting Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 die next week
If you're still using any version of Internet Explorer other than IE11 , it's time to upgrade. Microsoft is ending support for Internet Explorer ...

This is what the internet looked like in 1996, back when it only had 10 million users
Twenty-one years ago, in 1995, the Internet only had 10 million active users. Only 35 million people used email. To most Americans, the Internet ...

Is this the worst Internet law ever?
Donald Trump’s suggestion to ask for Bill Gates’ help in “closing that Internet up” as a way to combat terrorism was widely derided, as was his ...

Microsoft Ends An Era: Support For Internet Explorer 8, 9, And 10 Stops Next Week
The end is nigh: as of Tuesday, January 12, Microsoft will issue its final support patch for versions 8, 9, and 10 of its Internet Explorer browser, ...

This Sexy Photo Of Ronda Rousey Is Going To Break The Internet
This Sexy Photo Of Ronda Rousey Is Going To Break The Internet