net send in .net

Hi,

 I am trying to execute net send comman in my vb.net code. But I am getting "win32 exception unhandled error". Please help me. My code is:

Dim psi As New ProcessStartInfo()

psi.UseShellExecute = False

psi.FileName = "Net send"

'xxx.xxx.xx.xx  - IP address of a system in my network

psi.Arguments = "xxx.xxx.xx.xx test"

Process.Start(psi)

 Thanks in advance!

Shwetha

1
Shwetha123

Tryu changing

psi.FileName = "Net send"

'xxx.xxx.xx.xx  - IP address of a system in my network

psi.Arguments = "xxx.xxx.xx.xx test"

psi.FileName = "net.exe"

'xxx.xxx.xx.xx  - IP address of a system in my network

psi.Arguments = "Send xxx.xxx.xx.xx test"

Hope it helps

-1
Klaus
12/3/2007 10:43:56 AM

Hi Shwetha,

You just need to do a small modification to your code. Instead of "Net Send" in the place of the filename, give "Net". Change your code as below:

 Dim psi As New ProcessStartInfo()

psi.UseShellExecute = False

psi.FileName = "Net"

'xxx.xxx.xx.xx  - IP address of a system in my network

psi.Arguments = "Send xxx.xxx.xx.xx test"

Process.Start(psi)

Thats it!

I did the same mistake when I came over a similar situation.

 Smile

Bye

Prabaa

Oh!

Thank you so much

0
Shwetha123
12/3/2007 10:50:06 AM

Thank you so much Prabaa.

0
Shwetha123

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Net Farmers net

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running
Name: Email: rmbala91atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running Comments: My mail is not getting opening. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)
Hi Friends,         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.Madhu... -Madhu hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.-Madhu...

.Net Application generators
There are a few .Net complete n-tier application generators that generate directly from your database. Some even have their own database building tools. They are great and easy to follow and their applications generate real VB.Net and C# code, easy to learn. These are great starts for .Net stuff except for one thing, PRICE. Iron Speed is about $1500 and for the same exact product features ASPNetNow sells for only $279 for their Web Matrix version or $530 for VS version. Another company Avalanche sells for $995. Amazing price ranges. The first two match feature for feature except the first yo...

Cross-Platform .NET Development: Using Mono, Portable.NET, and Microsoft .NET
Interesting book I came across: Cross-Platform .NET Development $49.99 doesn't hurt too much either :) NOTE: Availability: This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. It's being released on September 30th, 2004 - one to keep an eye on...www.codingmayhem.com - VB.NET, C#, Silverlight, Javascript, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, MySQL and SQLitewww.headshotgamer.com - Gaming News and Reviews How about this book from Oreilly? Mono: A Developer's Notebook http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/monoadn/...

Net::LDAPS and Net::SSLeay
------_=_NextPart_001_01C3EF1A.51A96530 Content-Type: text/plain Hello all: I am trying to use Net::LDAPS within a perl program in order to establish a secure socket connection with my ldap server. My program works fine if i use the bind function from Net::LDAP module. However, when I changed my source code to use the bind function from Net::LDAPS, my program failed because it complained about the need for IO::Socket::SSL module. Then, when i started to run make for IO::Socket::SSL, it complained about the need for Net::SSLeay. The compilation for Net::SSLeay versio...

C#.NET or VB.NET

About VB.net And VC.net
I am always Programming With VB.net Recently My Teacher ask us to learn Vc or VC.net. I try to learn it and compare it with vb.net, I found it's much too complex than vb. However it is said vc is strongger than vb I want to know Why vc is strongger than vb? and is it hard too learn vc? I am new to asp.net Thanks for man who want to help me! Wuhan, Hubei, China Below links could give some info http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q308470Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti VisualC is not a language in an of itself...

Vp.Net or C#.net
Has anyone Created a site with Vb.net or C# can be seen on Internet . i'd like to learn one of them !? which one would you suggest? With one is better Vb.net or C# ? thanks Ali Darabian Ah... another person joins the great debate... what about J#? ;) It's a personal choice... depends on your background, on where you are working, etc. My choice is C#.Jason Wyckoff This is the way I look at them: VB.Net and C# are the same thing!?! <=> Have I just sad same???? No they are not same, but... there's again someting.... Do you see the point now. Both are ...

vb .net or c# .net

ado.net or/and datawindow.net
Hi, Can datawindow.net work with Sybase's ado.net or are they not compatible with each other. We have two separate groups of developers, one group develops web apps using ASE as the back end for the data, so they use a combination of Visual Studio ..NET and Sybase's ado.net to do their work. We have another group that develops client/server apps using Powerbuilder, but since 80% of their work is in writting reports using Powerbuilder, I was wondering if they could use a combination of datawindow.net and ado.net to put make these reports available on the web through ...

Net::SSH and Net::FTP?
------_=_NextPart_001_01C3B7DF.20E3F54A Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I would like to use SSH to login to a remote system, then using FTP, upload a file from the remote machine to another machine which will display the data. If I can automate this process, I think I'll be in great shape, tell me does this code seem like it would work for this? >use Net::SSH::Perl;=20 >my $ssh =3D Net::SSH::Perl->new($host); #Logging into the remote = machine >$ssh->login;=20 >my($READ, $WRITE) =3D $ssh-&...

VS.NET Projects on the Net
If I'm done with a project/solution that I created with IIS(Localhost) and VS.NET, what files from the solution will I need to upload to the host? (Host in this case is Brinkster(Free Plan)) only the aspx and ascx files ... in the bin folder you will need the compiled dll files ... Also in the root you need: web.config and flobal.asax That's itVerhoeven Bart MCSD.NET Technical Project Leader There is only 2 files in the .bin folder. ..dll file and .pdb All the ACSX and ASPX files are in the project's folder. When ever I try building the project, I get nothing in the B...

Net:FTP, Net::Cmd
I'm using Net::FTp and Net::Cmd modules in a script to completely automate some FTPing stuff. snippet $ftp->put($fileh,"/tmp/test.txt") || die "cant put the file\n"; $ftp->command("chmod","755","test.txt") || die "Cant run quot\n"; $ftp->quit(); I have no luck making the $ftp->command stuff to work. I'm using solaris 5.8 ftp client. Anyway, I can make this work? Native Solaris ftp client/server can not support "quot site" stuff. Am I out of luck?? Please dont offer suggestions to use &...

Web resources about - net send in .net - asp.net.getting-started

Scalia’s death may help liberals dodge losses in Affirmative Action and Union cases
Likely Conservative victories now look like liberal-benefiting deadlocks

‘Tonight Show Valentine’s Day Special’ Ratings Top Slow Sunday, ‘Simpsons’ Down, ‘Madam Secretary’ Up ...
There was neither Super Bowl nor a Grease Live! dominating primetime on Sunday and the Grammys isn't on until tonight. In fact, with specials ...

TIDAL Flubs Kanye West’s Album Release
Digital music service TIDAL climbed to the top of the App Store, thanks to scoring the exclusive rights to Kanye West’s new album, “The Life ...

Ted Cruz Warns Donald Trump Would Nominate A Liberal Justice
It wasn't long after the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia before Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) seized the opportunity to formulate a new ...

What it's like to be Drake's guardian angel at the NBA All-Star Game
From Meek Mill to President Obama , Drake’s legion of enemies has grown, along with his paranoia — leaving him dangerously exposed during “ the ...

Would 'The Revenant' as an old-timey silent movie still get an Oscar nom?
Remember the good ol' days before movies had gigantic budgets and spectacular special effects? Neither do we. But there was once a time when ...

Why life as a zombie on 'The Walking Dead' would actually be paradise
The world of AMC 's The Walking Dead is a grim place full of violence and despair. Amid the anarchy of the zombie apocalypse, the survivors must ...

Hulu's universal Windows 10 app features live tiles and Cortana
Nathan Ingraham / Engadget : Hulu's universal Windows 10 app features live tiles and Cortana — A big part of the promise of Windows 10 is the ...

Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger Back Together? Couple Seen At Pre-Grammy Party
Just months after a split was announced, the Avril Lavigne-Chad Kroeger relationship is back on again. The couple, who separated in September ...

Monday Morning News: Scalia, Adidas, Star Wars, Gay Slurs, Ian Thorpe
FREE AS MY HAIR. Zayn Malik goes pink. pic.twitter.com/CRCFxRMtdd — zayn (@zaynmalik) February 13, 2016 CONSPIRACY THEORIES. Scalia was murdered ...