NET Framework 2.0 and NET Framework 1.1

Can framework 2.0 and framework 1.1 be installed and used on the same
PC at same time? can asp.net 1.1 and asp.net 2.0 running site by site
together?

Thanks.
0
penghao98

yes they can. At my current machine I have these installed .NET 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 without any problems.

Grz, Kris.

XIII
11/8/2005 7:49:01 PM
after creating a website don't forget to check that this website uses which version of .net (go to website properties--> ASP .NET in IIS)
feed the creative machine
0
mp417

Run application (with Framework .net 1.1) in Framework .net 2.0
Dear All Is it possible to make the application built in Framework .net 1.1 to run in Framework .net 2.0 or to install it in Framework .net 2.0 without modifying its codes? I was told that it will not be compatible, but I tried to run it in .net 2.0 and it can be run successfully. But I have not fully tested it. But if I open it in VS2005, it will give me a lot of errors and warning. So I wonder can I just run it in .net 2.0 without touching its code. By the way, I found that there are v1.0.3705 and v2.0.50727 in my C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework. I have already uninstall ...

Unable to debug .net 1.1 applications after installing .net framework 2.0 ? #2
Hi, After you install .NET Framework 2.0, if you continue to use Visual Studio.NET 2003 you may be unable to debug the applications developed in .NET 1.1. You may receive the error "Unable to start debugging on the webserver..." Please check My Article on this issue and the resolution for the same. Comments are welcome. Thanks. regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

how to upgrade .net framework1.0 to .net framework 1.1 or 2
how to upgrade .net framework1.0 to .net framework 1.1 or 2? I have already installed the new versions of the framework, but still y .net 2002 is using 1.0 framework. Is there a way out i can upgrade it? Its an urgency! Thanks, shakun  If you're using VS 2002, then you SHOULD be using .net framework 1.0.  .Net 2.0 applies to VS 2005 and I believe 1.1 applies to VS 2003 (maybe 2002 as well, but not sure). Correct. VS 2002 only capable of using 1.0, VS 2003 uses 1.1 and VS 2005 uses 2.0. You can install 2003 and 2005 on the same machine, but neither can coexist with...

Refering the .NET 2.0 Assembly in .NET 1.1 Framework
Hi Friends,I have created one class libray which is having one public method of addition using .NET Framework and VS.NET 2005 beta.Now i am referening that dll in my another project which is in VS.NET 2003 but i unable to add that assembly in my reference. it gives an following error "A reference to ..\ClassAdd.dll' could not be added. This is not a valid assembly or COM component.  Only assemblies with extension 'dll' and COM components can be referenced.  Please make sure that the file is accessible, and that it is a valid assembly or COM component."Can you tell me can i take the...

How to use .net 1.1 on webserver after adding .net 2.0 Framework
I have a web server with .net 1.1 installed on it. I am going to install the .net 2.0 framewrok on my server. How can I select the .net 1.1 framework for my existing applications that are already using 1.1 after I install 2.0. Someone told me about going onto IIS and in the properties there is a tab to select the version of .net, I have looked at this but it there is no tab to choose .net version, my web server is ms server 2000. Anyone any idea how to do this? Thanks macca macca:Someone told me about going onto IIS and in the properties there is a tab to select the version of .net, I...

Unable to debug .net 1.1 applications after installing .net framework 2.0 ?
NET Framework 2.0 (CodeName: Whidbey) is the buzz word around and most of us would have installed the BETA versions to try our hands. However, after you install .NET Framework 2.0, if you continue to use Visual Studio.NET 2003 you may be unable to debug the applications developed in .NET 1.1. You may receive the error "Unable to start debugging on the webserver..." This Article explains the scenario and provides the solution for the same. Hope it helps.regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

Unable to debug .net 1.1 applications after installing .net framework 2.0 ?
..NET Framework 2.0 (CodeName: Whidbey) is the buzz word around and most of us would have installed the BETA versions to try our hands. However, after you install .NET Framework 2.0, if you continue to use Visual Studio.NET 2003 you may be unable to debug the applications developed in .NET 1.1. You may receive the error "Unable to start debugging on the webserver..." This Article provides the solution for the same. Thanks.regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

Web resources about - NET Framework 2.0 and NET Framework 1.1 - asp.net.getting-started

How to find which versions of the .NET Framework are installed on a PC
Check the system requirements for a Windows application and you’ll often find it needs some minimum version of Microsoft’s .NET Framework. .NET ...

Frameworks releasing 'Time Spent' EP
by Andrew Sacher photo by Shauna Hundeby Gainesville's Frameworks became one of the more promising new bands in the current wave of screamo with ...

Int'l groups launch new global framework to eliminate human rabies
... the worst rabies problem. Metro Manila (CNN Philippines) – International organizations launched on Thursday (December 10) a new global framework ...

Agile Frameworks: Does Anyone Know What A Framework Is?
[Welcome to the first in a series of posts about Agile frameworks. In this series, Cutter consultants in the Agile Product Management & Software ...

The Complex Framework Of The UN Climate Talks, Demystified
As COP21 convenes this week in Paris, this data viz breaks down all you need to know about the history, key players, and big decisions. Yesterday, ...

AT&T teams with Cisco, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Intel on smart cities framework
Network World AT&T teams with Cisco, Ericsson, Qualcomm, Intel on smart cities framework FierceWireless LAS VEGAS—AT&T (NYSE: T) is collaborating ...

A Framework For How Any Company Can Design Amazing Employee Experiences
Over the past few months I've been working on a series of articles all around the employee experience which I define as being a combination of ...

Democrats attempt to set legal framework to sue the gun industry out of existence
Well, most of the Democratic 2016 field supports this, as do anti-gun activists, so it’s no surprise that some members of Congress are trying ...

130-foot Framework tower slated to become the tallest wooden building in the US
Read the rest of 130-foot Framework tower slated to become the tallest wooden building in the US