Need Help with Web Cam in .net

Hi everyone. First time on this forum. Thanks for any advice!

I am looking for a good .net component for webcams.

I need one that can allow two feeds at once, so people could see each other, ie. I can see the person I am talking to, and visa versa.

Anyone know of any good .net components for webcams?

Thanks!
0
Rooeybear

What do non-.net users need to do to consume a .net web service?
Hello, I'm very new to web service world and haven't had much chance to do much reading on theory and architecture yet. So I'm asked to create one for someone external to my organization (still inside my company). I make one, test it, deploy it, consume it. Go me. It was very easy within my comfortable .net shop. However, the intended consumer is not a .Net shop (J2EE). I was under the impression that if I sent in a GET request to the asmx file, I would get XML back. This turned out to be not the case and I had to use the proxy file to prove that I could consume the service. S...

Consuming Web Service in .NET [Need Help]
  I have to consume a web service. I have a sample web service what returns back the set of city, state, country and zip on passing zip code. Here is the URL: http://10.0.112.14:8182/wxZipCity.wsdl I am able to pass zip code to the web service and can also see the hit on web service and the data being created in SOAP form. But when i am trying to get the same in return using my .NET app it is giving me errors and passing NULL. Can any one resolve this? Or help me understanding what is happening here? I have given Web Service URL above. And following is my code that i have written....

Help needed securing my .NET web application
Hi there!I have a web application that has 3 components:     The VB.NET code to handle the web Requests and calls,    A .NET DLL that handles some vital processing which calls    A VB6 DLL that does some other vital processingI am trying to secure my application so that all the components check to make sure that the calling code has  permission to execute it.I'd like to use CAS Demands to check the stack to make sure all of the code components responsible for the call have permission to do so. My problem is that the VB6 DLL doesn't use the .N...

HELP Running a web-site with .NET 2.0 and NET 1.1
Hi evreybody,  I have a HUGE problem. I running a website that I have just created with ASP .NET 2.0 technology, well within my web site there is an web application that needs to run under V1.1. I'm using IIS 6.0 and I was wondering to see if anybody can help me run my new site, and run that web app at the same time. Basically is two sites within one web directory, the way you acces both sites is by the same link, just one is ROOT/default aspx (V2.0) and the other is Root/webapp/default.aspx (v1.1) can anybody help me... :( THANK you you will have to define them as two separate w...

Need help getting suse 11.0 on net
Ok so ive been trying to connect suse 11.0 to the net (dial up) ive tried quinternet, it doesnt work.....im new to linux... ive tried different settings, still doesnt work... im not sure what im doing wrong.....my other option is to network with my xp pc and use that connection but i havent been successfull yet....any help would be appreciated.....remember, new to linux. -- DA-SYPhA ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Try to use KInternet. Do a search if you encounter issues and you'll find few posts on how to set it up. If not s...

Need help regarding .Net XML Web Services
I need expertise help regarding XML Web Services(.Net)i m showing details of my problem in points.1. Client like to input its XML in our web servicesfor some particular calculation by using this aspcode.<%set toXML =server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DomDocument.3.0")toXML.load(server.MapPath(<Filename.xml>)outXML = toXML.xml ' An object having xml file in itSet objHttp =Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.4.0")objHTTP.Open "POST", <WebService URL>, falseobjHTTP.SetRequestHeader "Host", "(automatic)"objHTTP.SetRequestHeader "SOAPAction", <URL>objHTTP.SetRequestHeader "Con...

What does this mean? Inherited .net web service
Hello, I have inherited a .net web site. I know nothing about .net. I have gotten the site up in development - and all appears to be working fine. Now there is a 2nd part to the equation. There is a Web Service component that retrieves order,customer data from the live database to an internal database. when I try to run the executeable I get the following error. I have altered the config files and ini files to updated paths, etc... But nothing seems to make this work... Can anyone offer suggestions to what I need to do to make this work? Also at the moment I only h...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Really need help with disabled web forms in visual studio.net 2003
Hi, I've posted in the ASP.NET forum as someone suggested, but I got no response and am still unable to use the software. In Visual Studio .NET 2003, with .NET Framework 1.1, all web form controls (in fact all controls in the toolbar) are disabled. I create a webform.aspx page, I AM in design view, but when I go to the "web forms" toolbar, I cannot drag anything to the page because all the controls are disabled (the toolbar is visible, just everything within it is disabled). I solved this last time by completely wiping my drive and spending three days reinstalling and updating everythin...

Help with .NET based Web Application that needs radius authentication to the radius server
Where I can find help with finding how I could do radius authentication to radius server from my .NET based Web Application?...

Beginner needs help publishing .NET site to web host (you know you want to!)
Hi, I have no idea what I am missing here- but I cannot make my application work on my web host's serverI have visual studio 2005 - I have created a basic application that works perfectly when i select the 'View in Browser' option. Simple stuff... just a hello world sort of thing.I have a hosting account with a web host who provide .NET support. Am I sure that .NET is installed? If i type in an ASPX file name that doesn't exit, I get a "Server Error in '/' Application" - The Resource cannot be found. I also displays Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; AS...

Web resources about - Need Help with Web Cam in .net - asp.net.getting-started

Apple announces the best apps of 2015 for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Watch
Every year, Apple publishes a list of the best apps released on the App Store over the course of the last 12 months. 2015 is no different, but ...

FBI: San Bernardino Shooters Tashfeen Malik And Syed Farook Radicalized Years Before Marriage
The Director of the F.B.I. told Congress today that Syad Farook and his wife Tashfeen Malik had apparently been radicalized long before meeting ...

Yahoo wants to spin out its core business — here's how that business is doing
Yahoo announced today that it's no longer going to try and spin out its stake in Alibaba, citing tax concerns. Instead, it's exploring a way ...

Senate Science Committee hearing challenges “dogma” of climate science
Senator Ted Cruz opens the hearing. While the eyes of the world are on Paris, where nations are hammering out an agreement to do something about ...

The "Satoshi" PGP keys reported to be linked to Craig Wright were likely backdated, pointing to a hoax ...
Sarah Jeong / Motherboard : The “Satoshi” PGP keys reported to be linked to Craig Wright were likely backdated, pointing to a hoax — Satoshi's ...

SAG Awards Film: Surprise Nominees And Big Name Snubs Mark A Great Day For Indie Upstarts And Netflix ...
If today’s SAG Award nominations prove anything, it’s that there are a lot of new guys on the block when it comes to the awards game and they ...

FBI launches new database for deaths caused by police
The Federal Bureau of Investigations is updating their system for tracking deaths caused by police officers after facing increasing pressure ...

Antonin Scalia Says Affirmative Action Sends Blacks To Schools Out Of Their League
Affirmative action, a cause celebre for conservatives is being heard by the Supreme Court and as usual, Antonin Scalia is already pushing the ...

HTC One M10 details and release dates begin to flow
This morning a key detail in the 2016 release of HTC's next flagship was revealed. The code-name for the product was tipped: HTC Perfume. We're ...

Best Places To Work: Employees Happiest At Airbnb, Google, or even NASA.
The 50 best places to work in the United States are compiled into a list released by jobs and recruiting marketplace Glassdoor. For the past ...