MySQL

Can I use MySQL as database or am I limited to Access and MSSQL?
0
Cheese

You can use database other than Access / MSSQL in ASP.NET,
FYI: view post 249017 and view forum 56
Colt
0
Colt

Getting started with mySQL Connector/Net 5.1
i have a vs2005 project which someone else built.  I need to connect to mySQL in this project. it is currently using the OleDbConnection to mySQL and I cannot make the connection, so I was told by the developer to try the the mySQL Connector/Net 5.1.  I have read the very encouraging documentation.  I am in a file called SqlDataProvider.vbI want to replace Dim objConnection As OleDbConnectionwithDim objConnection As MySqlConnection I get the blue squiggly  "MySqlConncection is undefined." I added this import to the top. Imports MySql.Da...

how to get start with .NET

Getting Start With .net

How do I get started with AJAX.Net?

Getting started .net website

Getting started with JScript.NET

Getting Started Without VS.NET
Hi all, does anyone know how any online resources that can show me how to create web apps that include code-behind, and uer controls without using VS.NET? I have VS.NET in work, but would also like to do work at home, but cannot install VS.NET on my home laptop because I simply dont' have the space or processor power. Any online articles would be welcome, as will any open-source apps - I currently have SharpDevelop, but I find it unstable as it crashes my laptop alot of the time. Thanks Tryst Did you try Web Martix? It is a FREE tool from Microsoft.Regards, Narayana ...

Examples & books for getting started on mySql
Hi  I’m getting started on MySQL with stored procedures in VB.Net. It seems to be a bit tricky. It’s been hard to find many good examples on the internet, there’s not as much out there for the likes of SQL server or Access. Haven’t found any books that specifically focus on just Asp.NET(VB.Net) & MySQL either.  Does anyone have any good links or suggestions. I figure if I can find a good book it would be worth paying for it and saving on my time looking around.  Unfortunately Amazon wouldn’t let me down load the PDF book “Accessing a MySQL Database with a VB.NET Com...

Getting Started with DNN ... Can I use MySQL
Hi folks, I'm just beginner in DNN and for the past 4 days I just found DNN to develop my company intranet system. But the company has tight budget ... I've read about the DNN installation guide and It seems like they require Ms SQL Server 2000 to set up the new installation. My question is Can I use MySQL instead of SQL Server 2000 ? If this is possible, Is there any special set up that I need to configure in web.config ? If there is a good article on how to do it, please provide me the link Thank you ... Best Regards, trimba Why not use MSDE its free and works ...

Newbie Question
I have a new project which has just started. One of the requirements is to generate XML files. Do I have to create schema files? Does anyone have a tutorial or sample code to help me get started. I have some background using XML, but not in .NET. Thx Mark How to create a new xml file with XmlDocument? More examples hereSonu Kapoor [MVP] Feel free to ask me any .NET question | Ajax Data Controls Forum Thanks, this is very helpful. What do I need to do extra to setup the schema for this xml file? Is the schema really necessary as well? Thx Mark You dont need to define any sc...

Getting started with .net mobile/wireless application programming
Hi friends, I am very much amateur to the world of mobile/wireless application programming that's why m is having thousands of doubts and confusion regarding the technology. My first few concerns about the terms i.e. mobile web applications vs. windows mobile applications first thing are these 2 things are same if not what are the main differences. I hope you will also show me some light how to move further ahead in this field as i m having small exp approx. 1.5 yrs in Asp.net application. Any help in the form of links, URL, code will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advanced...

Getting 3.1 to start in debug mode in vs.net 2003.
  Hi All, I have a run time version of dnn installed and working at D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dotnetnuke on my laptop. I want to be able to learn how to write DNN modules etc and so I have installed the source code in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dotnetnuke3100\. I set the debug flag in web.config to yes..... as in the lines.. <!-- set debugmode to false for running application --> <compilation debug="true" /> I updated the solution file D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dotnetnuke3100\Solutions\DotNetNuke.All to look at localhost/dotnetnuke3100 which is my source code version. I have created the...

Web resources about - MySQL - asp.net.getting-started

MySQL :: The world's most popular open source database
“MySQL's reliability and speed have helped us develop software that maximizes the availability and performance of enterprise telephony networks, ...

MySQL :: Il database open source più diffuso al mondo
Skip navigation links Il database open source più diffuso al mondo Contatta un rappresentante MySQL Login - Registrazione MySQL.it Download (GA) ...

MySQL Performance Blog
Percona's blog about MySQL performance optimization and scalability, InnoDB, XtraDB, and XtraBackup

MySQL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
5.5.27 / August 2, 2012 ; 29 days ago ( 2012-08-02 ) The MySQL development project has made its source code available under the terms of the ...

MySQL-dump
It is that time of the year, again: Percona Live is the name of this years MySQL conference in the Santa Clara Hyatt Regency. Booking.com is ...

MySQL Consulting and NoSQL Consulting: MySQL DBA
... to the problem that doesn't include companies having to buy new software tools or even an all-new database: With the right expertise, MySQL ...

MySQL Bugs
Portions of this website are copyright © 2001, 2002 The PHP Group Page generated in 0.013 sec. using MySQL 5.5.16-enterprise-commercial-advanced-log ...

MySQL :: Developer Zone
"The Documents contained within this site may include statements about Oracle's product development plans. Many factors can materially affect ...

MySQL Forge :: Dashboard
© 1995-2008 MySQL AB, 2008-2010 Sun Microsystems, Inc., 2012, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Content reproduced on this site is the ...

Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter Team Up On WebScaleSQL To Tackle MySQL Challenges
Facebook, Google , LinkedIn , and Twitter face similar challenges in working with open-source database MySQL , and Thursday, the four companies ...