Migrate Window Form to Web Form

Hai

 How to convert Window (Visual Basic) Project to ASP.NET Web Project.

V can able to convert VB to VB.NET. But i dont know whether VB to ASP.NET is possible

Anybody can response this..

Thank

Stella.

0
Stella

getting values from a web form to windows form
Hot Requirement ..... Is there any possible of getting values from a web form to windows form ????? Yes One way i to use the WebRequest and WebResponse classes of the System.Net namespace. For example:  WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create("URL of the web page); WebResponse response = request.GetResponse(); StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream()); string content = reader.ReadLine(); ....    Reza Nassabehwww.professionalcsharp.comDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way fut...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Web Forms or Windows Forms
Hi; I got started a new project for a company's Intranet. This is a test database system which we will use as a pool and put data and update,del,add simply modification operations on.I am learning .NET and implementing this system together I am using web-forms now.Everyone enters their pass and user-name to be able to use the system.But I can implement this system with Windows Forms also.At this case if you were me which form system you would use? Thank you for your replies There are definate advantages to using Web Forms since they do not have to be deployed to each client...

Web Form to Windows Form conversion
Hi,Has any-one seen a conversion tool from asp.net forms to Windows forms - I have seen one the other way. The users don't like one of the pages on an intranet system of ours. This page contains a grid, text boxes and drop downs for product data entry, they need to use this very quickly and it really needs to post back after each row for business rules validation.  They don't like IE. flicker, and they also need it to beep if the page is posting back i.e. they shouldn't be entering data at this stage but they do it that quickly they sometimes...

Converting Windows Form to Web Form
Is it possible to convert a windows form to a web form? I want to convert a VB 6.0 application I worked on for a year(24 forms) to a web application. My plan is to migrate form VB 6.0 to VB .NET and then to ASP.NET Thank u in advance. well an ASP.NET app can do anything that a VB6 app can do, that is for sure :) so it is possible the question is how easy? how well did you keep separate business from user-interface logic? it may be as simple as cuttting/pasting a bunch of methods, and dropping a few visual components to call them. to maintain full compliance with...

how to include a windows form in a web form
can sombody tell me how to include a windows form in a web form. what you mean by this....  can expain more about what you are trying to achieve..... The real voyage of discovery consists not in making new landscapes, but in having new eyes Hi, Not very sure by what you mean, but if you want to place a windows form control on a webform, then you can embed a 'Windows Control Library' in a webpage. Check here for a sample. HTH,Suprotim AgarwalASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips  plz check t...

How do you call a windows form from a web form?
hi,  i doing a vb project which include a web form and a windows form.   How do you call a windows form from a web form? can any kind souls plz tell mi haha....my email is EDITED. i appreciate the help   regards kit  EDITED By: longhorn2005 This gives you an idea using VS 2003-- most of it is still relevant:  http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/01/UserCtrl/---------------------------------------MCP - Web Based Client Development .NET 2.0 I am attempting to do something similar, I have an existing windows form application that I was asked to i...

call a web form from a window form
Hi all I need help about calling a web form from a window form. i don't know if this is possible but if it possible please give me some help, any kind of help. thanks. Miguel A. Usually you can open any exe from within the windows form, and to do so, you could open the iexplorer.exe and give it the url of the webform to run it. regards.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP would you give me an example? please, tanksMiguel A. please i need some documentation or examples about this.Miguel A....

add window form control on web form
i want to add windows from control link label on web from .what should i do?  saurabhiP:i want to add windows from control link label on web from . Windows form controls are for windows application and should not be used on web forms.You want a link label which is the same as a hyperlink in ASP.NET so use that instead.  saurabhiP:i want to add windows from control link label on web from .what should i do?  Hi saurabhiP,Base on my understanding, you want to use windows control to web form. But base on my experience, there are many issues! Check the following l...

About difference in execution between Windows forms, and web forms?
One interviewer has asked me the following questionHow the execution differs from windows application to web application?Means,How windows forms will be executed?How web forms will be executed?and, what is the difference in execution between them?Ashok kumar  kak_mca wrote:One interviewer has asked me the following questionHow the execution differs from windows application to web application?And what was your answer to that question? Alister  kak_mca wrote:One interviewer has asked me the following questionHow the execution differs from windows application to web applicati...

Hosting Windows Form Components in a Web Form
How can I host a Windows Form Component in a Web Form? ...

Web resources about - Migrate Window Form to Web Form - asp.net.getting-started

1-800-Flowers Becomes the First Client to Migrate to Facebook’s Revamped Atlas Ad Platform
... platform , which Facebook announced at Advertising Week 2014 in New York at the end of September, has its first client, as 1-800-Flowers migrated ...

Facebook Migrates 400,000 Users to Fans of Apple’s Page
While Facebook has been turning up the marketing on businesses and brand owners to create Facebook Pages, one feature of Pages that is less well ...

Why, when and how to migrate to Windows 8 - Windows 8 migration, Windows 8 deployment, Windows 8, Windows ...
Windows 8 machines are coming out sometime this fall, but that doesn't mean businesses should shift to panic mode to upgrade their corporate ...

'You don't migrate to this country unless you want to join our team': Tony Abbott renews push on national ...
Prime Minister Tony Abbott has elaborated on his "Team Australia" remarks, telling a radio interview that "you don't migrate to this country ...

Tony Abbott's woman problem migrates to his ministry
Tony Abbott is having women trouble. It's nothing he said, mind.

Doctors and Nurses From Poor Countries Migrate To Rich Ones
Australia has saved almost $640 million by poaching doctors from some of the poorest countries in Africa.

ISIS recruitment video Join the Ranks urges Indonesian Muslims to migrate to the Islamic State
A video released by the terrorist group shows Indonesian men urging Muslims to wage join the jihad.

Polar bears migrate to Canadian Arctic for longer lasting ice: study
Some polar bear clusters have slowly moved to islands north of Canada's mainland that are retaining the Arctic ice for longer, according to a ...

Apple now allows developer MobileMe users to migrate their accounts to iCloud
As promised, Apple has opened up a new portal at me.com/move for developers that the MobileMe service to migrate their entire account over to ...

Verizon Explains the Real Reason Geese Migrate
... In the new spot for Verizon we learn that geese hate buffering (and they have cell phones). To escape the dreaded "dead zone," the flock migrates ...