mail tansfer to a public free mail provider from company email server, with 1000's mails

Hi, my collegue leaving the company. he is now using company email server, with 1000's mails in inbox/sent etc etc.

he want to transfer this mail to his laptop to read later using microsoft outlook/ or tansfer to a public free mail provider(google/yahoo ..),

how can we do it programatically using asp.net/vb.net

I have access to the compny mail server (ok relay allowed)

thanks in advance

Regards,
God Bless India

NEVER FORGET TO MARK THIS AS ANSWER IF HELPFUL, THUS IT WILL HELP OTHERS ALSO.
0
junaidsherief