Localization in C#.NET

 Hi,

i am new to Localization concept.

i want to use more than one language in my application.

For example, i want to use English and German.

How to use resource in my C#.Net application.

Pls, guide me.

thanks in advance.

Regards,
Suriyanarayana.N
-1
suriya_wnm

See Globalization and localization demystified in ASP.NET 2.0

johram
HeartattacK

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

VB.Net To C#.Net

Vp.Net or C#.net
Has anyone Created a site with Vb.net or C# can be seen on Internet . i'd like to learn one of them !? which one would you suggest? With one is better Vb.net or C# ? thanks Ali Darabian Ah... another person joins the great debate... what about J#? ;) It's a personal choice... depends on your background, on where you are working, etc. My choice is C#.Jason Wyckoff This is the way I look at them: VB.Net and C# are the same thing!?! <=> Have I just sad same???? No they are not same, but... there's again someting.... Do you see the point now. Both are ...

vb .net or c# .net

C#.NET or VB.NET

C#.NET in VS.NET vs. C# in Web Matrix
Hi all, I am very new to .NET ... I realized C#.NET is only available from Visual Studio.NET ... however, I realized Web Matrix also allowed us to choose C# as language but not C#.NET ... they are not the same, right? If not, then why it's in Web Matrix which runs ASP.NET?? If I need to run C#.Net, I MUST GET VS.NET, right? Can C#.NET has the abality to create chat program? Thank you very much. C#.NET and C# are the same thing. JimMS MVP ASP.NET [VC++/MFC emeritus]Old Dog Learns New TricksPreferred programming language: cuneiform on clay tablets So ... that means I can use web matrix t...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

use of vb.net and c#.net

Converting from vb.net to c#.net
Hello I have recently purchased VBGolds RawDataPrinter which should allow users to print directly to label printers on our network directly from a c# web form.  Unfortunately they only supply vb.net examples and I have need of c#.  The component has been installed on our web server.  This is some code that they have supplied as examples in vb.net   "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >"Head1" runat="server&qu...