Integrating the C#.net and VB.net application

Hello All,

 I'm trying to integrate the C#.net application and VB.net application.

 Can you give me any suggestions of how to merge them.

 Thanks in Advance

0
Raj696

You are probably goign to have to convert one of the applications to the other language at one point.  There are online conversion tools to help http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/

- William

Give some of my PWSK modules a try.
0
whighfield
5/4/2009 11:00:51 PM

 Type of application?

We All move to our original place.
Don't forget.

Imran Baloch
0
imran_ku07
5/5/2009 3:38:45 AM
@weighfield: I don't want to convert any code
@Imran : It's a web application with two different modules.

Thanks for the reply
0
Raj696
5/5/2009 3:57:38 AM

In a Website you may have different web pages both in C# and VB.
They are compiled seperatly in different DLL.

Please more explain where you want to use these in web site

We All move to our original place.
Don't forget.

Imran Baloch
0
imran_ku07

You can't put C# code and vb.net code in the same project. But you can have 2 projects that are
in the same solution.

for more info:

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t61625-vbnetc-integration.html

http://www.devhood.com/messages/message_view-2.aspx?thread_id=104854

http://forums.asp.net/p/301158/302455.aspx

Ahsan Murshed
__________________________
Please "Mark as Answered" if helpful for you.
ASP BOSS
0
ahsanm
5/5/2009 4:31:02 AM

ahsanm.m:
You can't put C# code and vb.net code in the same project.

Yes for Projects, No for Websites.

We All move to our original place.
Don't forget.

Imran Baloch
0
imran_ku07

Convert VB.Net application to C#.net
Haican any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10RegardsAnu Palavila  Regards Anu Palavila Use this Free Conversion tool - http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips Other Code Convertors (convert VB to C# and C# to VB) http://converter.telerik.com/ http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/ http://www.dotnetspider.com...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

C#.NET or VB.NET

vb .net or c# .net

VB.Net To C#.Net

How to Add Applications to ADAM using vb.net or C#.net
 Hi Pls thrown light  any one on How to Add Applications to ADAM using vb.net or C#.net RegardsMallikarjunaP.Mallikarjuna...

use of vb.net and c#.net

Converting from vb.net to c#.net
Hello I have recently purchased VBGolds RawDataPrinter which should allow users to print directly to label printers on our network directly from a c# web form.  Unfortunately they only supply vb.net examples and I have need of c#.  The component has been installed on our web server.  This is some code that they have supplied as examples in vb.net   "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >"Head1" runat="server&qu...

.Net Application generator
Just letting this forum know that this coming Sept,. 15 ASPNetNow is offering a premier product announcement for a very limited time. Generate complete n-tier .Net applications from a database in just minutes. Menus, Sort, Searches, Filters, Edits, Lists and more. Enterprise version contains, Tabs, Security,.. Generates well structured VB.Net and C# codes as well. Also, you will find the next feature enhancements listed. go to http://www.aspnetnow.com/announcement.html for more information. ASPNetNow Applications, ..in a Snap...

Web resources about - Integrating the C#.net and VB.net application - asp.net.getting-started

Integrating Github and Redmine
I've been a fan and user of Atlassian's excellent Jira since the company was founded back in 2002, but I needed the ability to set up some quick-hit ...

Integrating sphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An Integrating sphere (also known as an Ulbricht sphere) is an optical component consisting of a hollow spherical cavity with its interior covered ...

Omega, BMW Take Gold, Silver For Integrating Facebook Into London 2012 Olympics Sponsorships
... Olympic Games in London set to start July 27 and run through Aug. 12, watch maker Omega and automaker BMW are doing the best jobs at integrating ...

Under the Hood: Integrating standalone mobile app features into Facebook for iOS - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Under the Hood: Integrating standalone mobile app features into Facebook for iOS geschrieben. ...

Overview: Integrating Facebook Connect With Your Website
Last week at Facebook’s f8 developer conference, CEO Mark Zuckerberg formally announced Facebook Connect , Facebook’s new program that extends ...

Integrating MFDs with Cloud Fax Services Webinar - eFax Corporate® - YouTube
http://enterprise.efax.com - Corporate users may think that they don’t need fax within their organization because they simply scan a paper document ...

Children integrating technology into study and play as computer use rises
Children integrating technology into study and play as computer use rises

Cisco Systems, Inc. : New Cisco Unified Access Solution Accelerates BYOD Business Innovation by Integrating ...
Cisco Unified Access Makes IT More Responsive to the Business, Simplifying IT Operations by Uniting Wired and Wireless Networks, Policy and Management ...

Uber introduces API for integrating the transportation service into other apps
... app on iPhone and Android, and check out the Uber care package the company sends new employees. Today Uber is taking a major step toward integrating ...

The Aspiring Lateral: Integrating Yourself
Because the lateral journey does not end when you place the potted plant and picture of your family on your new desk. Continue reading » Follow ...