Importing complex Excel file into .Net

Greetings,

I have an Excel file that has calculations galore. I want to import and have the same functionality of this file in .Net and be able to download it to an Excel file from the browser.
Has anyone done this? I can export to xml but have yet to figure how to bind it to the MS Office Spreadsheet Object found in the toolbox of VB.Net.
Please help :)
thx and Happy Coding
Ed
0
edb2003

how can i Get OCX File in .net IDE vb.net/C3
hi all,      How can I generate OCX file in VB.net/c# 2005 that will interact in web pages...?Thanks & Regards,Murthy. Hi murthysrn, As far as I know, VB 2005 and C# 2005 cannot create the project for ocx file. However, I hope the following link will be helpful to you. Creating an ActiveX Control in Visual Studio 2005http://msmvps.com/blogs/pauldomag/archive/2006/08/16/107758.aspxSincerely,Benson YuMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other co...

Excel experts : Filling an complex Excel file and parsing a complex Excel file
I am stuck with below mentioned problem The requirement is that, we have Excel file template(.xls) which has Macros and most of the Worksheets are either hidden OR locked. When the end user clicks on a button to download it, follows modifications has to be done to the Excel sheet. Unlock the Excel worksheet, fill some data at certain cells and then lock it back Write some data into a hidden worksheet There are two options as far as I know Excel Interop/MICROSOFT Excel 11.0 Object Library  OLEDB Driver I cannot go with option 1 becaus...

Problem when get data from Excel file using ADO.NET
THIS IS MY CODE Private Sub GetDataFromXLS() Dim strConn As String Dim objConn As OleDbConnection Dim sql As String strConn = _ "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; " & _ "Data Source=C:\Data.xls;" & _ "Extended Properties=Excel 8.0;HDR=Yes;" objConn = New OleDbConnection(strConn) objConn.Open() sql = "SELECT ProductCode, ProductName FROM [Data$]" '-Data is name of sheet in Data.xls. Dim objComm...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

how to get start with .NET

Getting Start With .net

How to Create .mdb file from Excel file using C#.net
Hi all I want to create .mdb file that i have created excel feel from MS jet Database... through code behind Help me in this..  Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. How to create an mdb file programmtically:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317881How to import Excel data into it: http://www.mikesdotnetting.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=79 Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site...

ADO.Net for Excel files
I wrote a windows form application in C# that uses ADO.Net to read from an Excel file. I receive xls files but have to manually save them as xlsx files because I can't get the program to read xls files (I get "External table is not in the expected format"). As an aside, for broadest .net compatibility, I set each of the Projects (which create assemblies/dlls) for the application to .net framework 2.0. I have 2 questions: 1. How can I get my program to read xls files when Excel 2007 is installed? 2. How can I support environments where Excel 2002 and Excel 2003 are installe...

How to get the load address of the .net executable file(exe file) ?
hello: I am reading an article about .net(Rewrite MSIL Code on the Fly with the .NET Framework Profiling API)from msdn, http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/09/NETProfilingAPI/ ,but i have some trouble about it . it said : If you added the method's RVA to the load address (the address where the executable file for the "Hello World!" assembly was loaded), you would see a memory dump layout similar to the one shown in Figure 3. On my machine, the load address was 0x06EA1000, I want to know : how can i get the load address of the exe file on my machine?is there s...

How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)
Hi Friends,         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.Madhu... -Madhu hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.-Madhu...

I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running
Name: Email: rmbala91atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running Comments: My mail is not getting opening. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Import excel data from Microsoft excel to SQL Server usin C sharp .net
Hi Could anyone help me with the sample code in C sharp to import data from excel to SQL server 2005 using C sharp. I have a table called Accounting Calendar ACCT_DATE with 10 columns I have the excel file called example.xls with the same column name as in SQL Server.Please help me with the sample code in C sharp Thanks      Here's a simple way to do it without the need to have excel installedhttp://davidhayden.com/blog/dave/archive/2006/05/26/2973.aspx Hope this helpsJaime Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That wa...

importing files into vs.net
I'm a vs.net noob, so I apologize for the noob question. I'm using a RAD tool (Rapid Application Development) for creating .aspx pages. You know, point it to a database, watch the magic happen. Problem is, the pages generated are all inline coding, no code behinds, and no controls. I'm wondering how to import these pages into vs.net, and then, will vs.net automatically create the code behind pages for me when I do that. Also, can I change function of the code by changing the extensions, i.e. .aspx > .aspc to create controls? Do I have to go back to the header and change all o...

Web resources about - Importing complex Excel file into .Net - asp.net.getting-started

Facebook Expands Feed Connect (er, Feed Importing) to More Sites
About six weeks ago, Facebook launched Feed Importing for the first time, allowing users to connect their Facebook accounts to Flickr, Yelp, ...

YouTube - iPad importing photos from floppy disk.
You are using an outdated browser, which YouTube no longer supports. Since some features on YouTube may not work, you are viewing a lightweight ...

Tony Abbott considers importing US-style school program with private industry involvement
Tony Abbott is considering an unprecedented Americanisation of the school education system with radical changes that could see HECS-style fees ...

Importing fuel will prove better for the consumer
Importing fuel will prove better for the consumer

Man accused of importing drugs to Canberra post office boxes to stand trial
A man accused of importing MDMA and cocaine into the ACT using false identities and a series of post office boxes has pleaded not guilty and ...

Canberra restaurateur jailed for importing cocaine
A Canberra restaurateur has been jailed for importing $114,000 worth of cocaine from the United States.

Urine test fail for man facing drug importing sentence
A Canberra man who pleaded guilty to importing a commercial quantity of drugs to his front door has admitted taking a banned drug weeks ...

Hong Kong man charged with importing 150kg of crystal methamphetamine into Sydney
A Hong Kong national is charged with importing 150 kilograms of ice following a joint-agency investigation in Sydney.

Man, 91, charged with importing cocaine hidden in soap boxes into Australia
A 91-year-old Sydney man has been charged with importing cocaine hidden in soap into Australia, prompting police to warn travellers to beware ...

Google Drive adds support for importing OpenOffice (ODF) file formats
Google announced today that it’s now officially supporting ODF files in Google Drive allowing users to import all three major ODF file formats. ...