HTTP 1.0 500 server error

Hi guys

I have installed iis and vb.net on my home computer. and i'm trying to make a web applaction but Visual Studio wont let me. I keep on getting this error message. "The web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following URL: 'http://localhost/webtest'. HTTP/1.0 500 Server Error. I have tomcat also installed on my computer could that be one of the problems. Can somebody please help me.

Cylus
0
cylus101

did you first install IIS and after that the .NET framework or in the reverse order? In the former case you can try to stop tomcat, in the latter you're going to have to perform an aspnet_regiis -i.

Grz, Kris.

XIII

Start up error: HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
I recieved the following error when trying to create a program'The web server reported the following error when attempting to create or the open the Web project located at the following URL: http://localhost/asptest 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'here are the event viewer errors:Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: DCOMEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 10004Date:  10/27/2008Time:  2:05:36 PMUser:  N/AComputer: LNOxxxxCFD2YDescription:DCOM got error "Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer...

Start up Error: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal server Error
When I attempt to create a new project or open an existing one, I recieve the following error.  "The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the Web project located at the following URL: 'http://localhost/PROJECTNAME'.  'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal server Error'. Now I have a fix for this, but it requires me to have to do it everytime I reboot my computer.  It's kind of a lengthy process and I've looked just about everywhere for perm. fixes for this error but have come up empty.  I've had just about enough of d...

HTTP /1.1 500 Server Error in the VS.NET 2003
Hi, After uninstall the NIS (Norton Internet Security) 2006, I have got problem with my VS.NET 2003. so that I had to uninstalll and install the IIS,NetFramework and VS.NET 2003 again and also "aspnet_regiis -i " to reconize IIS at VS.NET 2003. However when I am trying to open any project within VS.NET 2003 it gives me "HTTP /1.1 500 Server Error" error message. I checked the System at the Even Viewer seems my system has a difficulty with the "w3svc.dll". but it's kind of strange for me, becuase when I ran "iisreset/ status" seems the IIS running without any problem and also the I...

My VS.Net 2003 'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error'
Sorry, but I English is a cheet!!!I like to know the because of error when I try to create a project web:The Web Server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project locatec at the following URL: 'http://localhost/WebApplication1'. 'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error'.I tried make the following command's:iisreset /stopnet user ASPNET /deleteapsnet_regiis -iiisreset /startBut continue made same thing.Thankful by attention!Luidy Morais NavesComputer Science This error occurs due to many reasons and I think you have considered most of the options. You may want...

HTTP/1.1 500 Error
I am getting the above error, with the message "Server not available."  I have a hunch that the problem can be traced to a patch I installed this month.  The patch (SP2DBFix1.1.1.mxp) was supposed to correct an interaction problem between Dreamweaver and Asp.Net.History:  Everything in Visual Studio worked just fine last semester, when I took the Asp.Net class.  Now, none of the Asp.Net applications work, although the VB.Net apps in my Visual Studio still work as expected.  Help, please!Dee Start by finding the real error:http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109JeffP...

Got an Error HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
Hi is there anybody can help me with my problem in asp.net... coz everytime i open .net and create new asp files i got an error of "The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following URL: 'http://pc03/localhost/MyWeb/Application'.'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'. thanks... pilots Have you turned off Friendly Errors in Tools | Internet Options | Advanced. Usually this is the problem. Corey...

HTTP/1.0 500 server Error problem
I have started to make a web page for my self. I have been working on it for 3 days and I tried to work on it today and i get the error message. The web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following URL: 'http://localhost/cylus101', 'HTTP/1.0 500 server Error'. what can i do to fix this problem. Please somebody help me. Thanx Cylus sounds like an asp script error... try loading it up from mozilla firefox and it will tell you what line you went wrong at Hi, 500 means an internal server error. Check out ...

http://localhost/WebProject1', 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'.
The Web server reported the following error when attempting tocreate or open the Web project located at the following URL:'http://localhost/WebProject1', 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'.i am using xp professional,sql 7.0,.net 1.1                       PLEASE HELP ME                                    ...

Error HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error with Indy FireDac DataSnap XE7
*I made a server application that calling the methods by browse, everything works perfect,* *but to test my methods build a client using TdHTTP it and call the methods as follows:* procedure TF_CLIENTE.SBEnviar2Click(Sender: TObject); var Url : String; lJSO : String; jsonToSend : TStringStream; begin Url := 'http://localhost:809...ecomandoPOST/'; lJSO := ('{"name":"TESTE"}'); jsonToSend := TStringStream.Create(lJSO,TEncoding.UTF8); idHttp.ProxyParams...

HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
please help today I instaled MS IIS, MS Framework 1.1 and MS Visual Studio .NET 2003 When I try to create new project (ASP.NET Web Application) on localhost it gives error message. I runned the aspnet_regiis.exe -i already, but it didn't help ...

http/1.1 500 Server Error
  Hi all.. http/1.1 500 Server Error Wat to do to resolve this??? I tried a lot. I cannot open or create a web application. Unistall and reinstall the framework. Done a lot browsing the web. But still the same problem. Can anyone help meRegards,Jeen Please give us some more informationWhat version of OS, IIS, ASP.NET are you using?How did you deploy the website and what settings is your virtual directory running as?  Did you check the Event logs...? JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers wil...

HTTP 1.1/500 Server Error
Hello all, I have .NET working swimmingly on my Win 2K laptop. I'm in the process of trying to get it working on my home PC, running Win XP Pro. IIS installed fine, .NET framework and the software installed fine, but here's the situation. Whenever I try to create a new web application in Vis Studio .NET 2003, I get the following error: The web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the Web project located at the following URL: 'http://localhost/test'. HTTP 1.1/500 Server Error'. I did some further testing, and found the following: -IIS is up, and...

Web resources about - HTTP 1.0 500 server error - asp.net.getting-started

Server farm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A server farm or server cluster is a collection of computer servers usually maintained by an enterprise to accomplish server needs far beyond ...

Turkey internet servers under sustained cyber attack: internet body
Turkish internet servers have suffered one of the most intense cyberattacks ever seen in the country over the past week, raising fears Ankara ...

Intel’s 2nd-gen Compute Stick is a faster, better iTunes media server
One year after introducing the original Compute Stick, a version of which was featured in our guide to building a $150 iTunes media server , ...

Facebook's LiveRail Exits the Ad Server Business
Facebook's publisher-facing ad-tech arm LiveRail is shutting down the ad server business that you might not have known it operated. Known best ...

Cock.li e-mail server seized by German authorities, admin announces
(credit: Vincent Canfield ) In a new video statement posted on Monday, the administrator of novelty e-mail provider cock.li announced that one ...

Intel: Deutsche Bank Models Altera Contribution to Server Biz
Shares of Intel ( INTC ) are down 35 cents, or 1%, at $34.63, after the company this morning announced the formal closing of its $17 billion ...

Amazon deal: Save $85 on this Sony portable wireless server
Smartphones' memory storage gets filled so quickly these days thanks to photos, videos and more, so get yourself a handy portable wireless server ...

Windows 10 automatically uploads encryption keys to Microsoft servers - Business Insider Deutschland
Securing your data is tough. Jan Kaláb/Flickr (CC) Microsoft backs up users' encryption keys to its servers, The Intercept's Micah Lee reports ...

8 quirky emails from Hillary Clinton's private server
The latest State Department release includes emails on limo ride flow charts, jury duty advice, and the "Texts from Hillary" viral photo

Applebee’s Server Returns $32,000 In Cash Family Accidentally Left On The Table
... and scored a huge tip from some abnormally generous person, and you figure the money is yours to keep. Or, if you’re like one Applebee’s server ...