HTTP/1.0 500 server Error problem

I have started to make a web page for my self. I have been working on it for 3 days and I tried to work on it today and i get the error message.

The web server reported the following error when attempting to create
or open the web project located at the following URL:
'http://localhost/cylus101', 'HTTP/1.0 500 server Error'.
what can i do to fix this problem. Please somebody help me.
Thanx
Cylus
0
cylus

sounds like an asp script error... try loading it up from mozilla firefox and it will tell you what line you went wrong at
0
Pooter8D

500 means an internal server error. Check out the logs of your webserver and set debug="true" for your page.
Take a look here for error messages.
Grz, Kris.

XIII
7/1/2004 8:38:55 PM
Hello, make sure you made the folder "cylus101" an application or virtual directory with the IIS manager.

regards.
Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Telerik MVP
0
haidar_bilal

Start up error: HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
I recieved the following error when trying to create a program'The web server reported the following error when attempting to create or the open the Web project located at the following URL: http://localhost/asptest 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'here are the event viewer errors:Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: DCOMEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 10004Date:  10/27/2008Time:  2:05:36 PMUser:  N/AComputer: LNOxxxxCFD2YDescription:DCOM got error "Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer...

Start up Error: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal server Error
When I attempt to create a new project or open an existing one, I recieve the following error.  "The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the Web project located at the following URL: 'http://localhost/PROJECTNAME'.  'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal server Error'. Now I have a fix for this, but it requires me to have to do it everytime I reboot my computer.  It's kind of a lengthy process and I've looked just about everywhere for perm. fixes for this error but have come up empty.  I've had just about enough of d...

HTTP /1.1 500 Server Error in the VS.NET 2003
Hi, After uninstall the NIS (Norton Internet Security) 2006, I have got problem with my VS.NET 2003. so that I had to uninstalll and install the IIS,NetFramework and VS.NET 2003 again and also "aspnet_regiis -i " to reconize IIS at VS.NET 2003. However when I am trying to open any project within VS.NET 2003 it gives me "HTTP /1.1 500 Server Error" error message. I checked the System at the Even Viewer seems my system has a difficulty with the "w3svc.dll". but it's kind of strange for me, becuase when I ran "iisreset/ status" seems the IIS running without any problem and also the I...

http/1.1 500 localhost internal server error --Problem
HI folks, here's my config windows XP Pro, vb.Net installed, I can access the windows application forms but when I try to open ASP web app form it is giving me an error "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Eroor" .Running the command regiis -i did not work for me seems like hundreds of people have the same error but I didn't find any good answer in WWW. Please help me if you have an answer. Thanx in advance. JP Post the actual error message: http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109 JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you...

URGENT: Visual Studio 2003 problem
This is my second attempt to post to this forum on this issue. Please post it as I am unable to create any Web Projects From the Visual Studio 2003. I used to be able to do this without a problem in the previous version of the Studio running on NetComponents 1.0 On the new one, 1. I am able to open previous projects (after conversion), modify them, and run them 2. I am NOT able to create a new project as I get the HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error I download Web Matrix and it can tell IIS to create a web page with no problem. So this is a Visual Studio problem. Thank you ...

My VS.Net 2003 'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error'
Sorry, but I English is a cheet!!!I like to know the because of error when I try to create a project web:The Web Server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project locatec at the following URL: 'http://localhost/WebApplication1'. 'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error'.I tried make the following command's:iisreset /stopnet user ASPNET /deleteapsnet_regiis -iiisreset /startBut continue made same thing.Thankful by attention!Luidy Morais NavesComputer Science This error occurs due to many reasons and I think you have considered most of the options. You may want...

Got an Error HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error
Hi is there anybody can help me with my problem in asp.net... coz everytime i open .net and create new asp files i got an error of "The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following URL: 'http://pc03/localhost/MyWeb/Application'.'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'. thanks... pilots Have you turned off Friendly Errors in Tools | Internet Options | Advanced. Usually this is the problem. Corey...

HTTP/1.1 500 Error
I am getting the above error, with the message "Server not available."  I have a hunch that the problem can be traced to a patch I installed this month.  The patch (SP2DBFix1.1.1.mxp) was supposed to correct an interaction problem between Dreamweaver and Asp.Net.History:  Everything in Visual Studio worked just fine last semester, when I took the Asp.Net class.  Now, none of the Asp.Net applications work, although the VB.Net apps in my Visual Studio still work as expected.  Help, please!Dee Start by finding the real error:http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109JeffP...

HTTP 1.0 500 server error
Hi guys I have installed iis and vb.net on my home computer. and i'm trying to make a web applaction but Visual Studio wont let me. I keep on getting this error message. "The web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the web project located at the following URL: 'http://localhost/webtest'. HTTP/1.0 500 Server Error. I have tomcat also installed on my computer could that be one of the problems. Can somebody please help me. Cylus Hi, did you first install IIS and after that the .NET framework or in the reverse order? In the former case you can try...

Running .NET 2.0 and .NET 1.1 apps on same server. Problem???
I have .NET 1.1 running on remote (dedicated) server.  I have just installed Net 2.0 and created a Hello-World App to test it.  It worked fine yesterday, but today when I try it again I get "Server Application Unavailable" My 1.1 web apps seem to be running ok.  The following message was in the event log.  "It is not possible to run two different versions of ASP.NET in the same IIS process. Please use the IIS Administration Tool to reconfigure your server to run the application in a separate process"Can someone please advise me how to run 1.1 and 2.0 web apps on the sam...

http://localhost/WebProject1', 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'.
The Web server reported the following error when attempting tocreate or open the Web project located at the following URL:'http://localhost/WebProject1', 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'.i am using xp professional,sql 7.0,.net 1.1                       PLEASE HELP ME                                    ...

Error HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error with Indy FireDac DataSnap XE7
*I made a server application that calling the methods by browse, everything works perfect,* *but to test my methods build a client using TdHTTP it and call the methods as follows:* procedure TF_CLIENTE.SBEnviar2Click(Sender: TObject); var Url : String; lJSO : String; jsonToSend : TStringStream; begin Url := 'http://localhost:809...ecomandoPOST/'; lJSO := ('{"name":"TESTE"}'); jsonToSend := TStringStream.Create(lJSO,TEncoding.UTF8); idHttp.ProxyParams...

Web resources about - HTTP/1.0 500 server Error problem - asp.net.getting-started

FBI Director: Silicon Valley’s encryption is a “business model problem”
... attacks in Paris and California. Today, FBI director James Comey has suggested that Silicon Valley isn't faced with a serious technical problem, ...

Audi says fixing diesel emission problem is simple
... Green , Audi , Porsche , Volkswagen , Emissions , Diesel , Luxury Audi believes a simple fix might be enough to solve the emissions problem ...

The FBI finally gives a clear explanation about its problems with encryption
The FBI is still banging the drum for tech firms to give it a "backdoor" to encrypted devices and this time it's offered a clear explanation ...

The FBI director just gave a striking example of how much of a problem encryption has become
... serious the issue has become. At a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Wednesday, FBI Director James Comey said encryption is a "big problem" ...

Can Cisco fix workplace video problem?
Cisco has spent decades building products for IT managers and engineers. It's now trying to adopt a consumer mentality.

Volkswagen says carbon dioxide emissions problem is smaller than feared
Results from an internal probe lets the beleaguered carmaker move on from the latest carbon dioxide problem and focus on the larger diesel-emissions ...

Ted Cruz denies questioning Donald Trump's judgment. Problem is, he did it on tape.
Did Ted Cruz question whether Donald Trump has the judgment to be president or did he not? Cruz, who has cuddled up to Trump throughout the campaign, ...

Mike Pettine Says He Didn't Realize How Bad Johnny Manziel's Drinking Problem Was
Johnny Manziel will get the start for Cleveland against the 49ers on Sunday, and the job is his for the remainder of the season if he can hang ...

Time Travel Could Solve Complex Math Problems
A theoretical computing system could propel information through the very fabric of space-time.