How to use VB.Net Files in C# Project and Compile All project to Only One Assembly File.?

Hi all,
I have a Library of Useful Functions and procedures But in VB.Net Language(*.vb not *.dll).All the time i have to Add additional Project to my current Project and add that VB.Net Library to it ,Then Compile it and Reference it to  my C# project and use it .so as a consequence,After Compilation in the "Bin" directory i have additional assembly Related to that VB.Net Class Library rather than one.I want to know is there any way to Achieve only One Assembly Not Two.

Thanks In Advance.
Regards.

Nothing Is Quite Impossible !!!
0
ZarrinPour

vb.net and c# files in one web application projects and website project
hi,I got a bunch of files which is the source code of the application I am working on, it did not have any solution or project files. They appear to be asp.net 2.0 files, as partial classes are used.I initially added these files to a website project and I was able to run app in VS2005. My problem starts when I try and deploy application. msbuild is used to compile dependent projects, but it does not generate a dll for my web project which contains an APP_CODE folder. So my web app files cannot find the dll it needs. Precompiling is not an option my our process. Does anyone has any suggestion...

Both C# and vb.net files in same project
Hi,  I have one asp.net application in vs 2005,in which i have added one C# class file in App-Code and one vb.net class file in the subfolder of App_Code.   But it is showing an error like "the file uses differnent language which is not allowed since which is need to be compiled together".Why it is showing an error like this?Plz help me..how to solve this problem?Regards,priya    Hi,take a look at this: Using VB.NET and C# in the same ASP.NET 2.0 project.Grz, Kris. Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark ...

Add C# files in VB.NET Projects
    Hi .NET professionals, I want to ask you that can we add C# files in VB project. I tried I can add but I couldn't  compile it with other project files in Visual studio. Visual Studio doen't compile c# files with vb files. Regards, Fatih UÇAR R&D Manager Postglobal consulting www.postglobal.com fatihu@postglobal.com Fatih UÇAR You will not be able to compile both the C# and VB.NET files in the same project from VS.NET.You might find the following discussion useful;http://www.dotnet247.com/247reference/msgs/41/206626.aspxRegards, Narayana Rao Sur...

Keep getting..."Unable to get project file from server",when using vs.net
When trying to open any existing asp.net project in Visual Studio it keeps giving me the message above. It is also throwing an error when I create the project in the first place, it happens when a dos window is opened, the text in the dos window is running "Common Language Runtime Minidump Utility version 1.0.3705.0" and then VS craps out says there was an error and shuts down. I've re-installed the .net components and framework with no avail, and FrontPage extensions etc.. are all installed. I'm running XP professional and have installed IIS 5.1. This is driving me fec...

Creating a dll in one project in vb.net and using it in another project
Hi All, I need to know what a dll is and how to create it and use it in another web project? Pls explain me with full coding and steps. Because i am new to the dll concept. Expecting the reply at the earliest Thanx Hi,in Visual Studio you create a new project. Use the Class library template. Once created you can make up your code in that. If you want to create a custom control for ASP.NET I suggest that you use the ASP.NET Server Control template.Once your code's ready you can build it. In another project you can right click on the project and in the context menu select Add referenc...

Question regarding using the language vb.net and c# in one single project
I am wondering is it possible to have two files using two different languages vb.net and c# can i use both the files in one single project VS.net   because i know for sure i cannot use that way in VS 2003.net   but someopne just telling me that in VS 2005 it does allow that. Because i don't have VS 2005 to validate the above step. please help i received few files from some one it has mixed languages in it. and the guy is saying he developed it using VS 2005. Thanks. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/t990ks23.aspxThanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET Hi, Well you c...

How can I use c# 's project web server control on a vb.net project....Help Please
Hi       I am using a server control in a C# project in an aspx file. It works fine when I use that in that same c# project. But when I import the assembly into a vb project and place the control on the page. Its giving me a System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. error message. Please help me with it, I cant even debug it as soon as I land on the aspx page this error appears. Please help me in getting through with this message. I have spend two days working on it. Its giving me an error message on this line this.t...

Adding C# project to VB.net project
Hi All    Is it Possible to add a ASP.net C# web application to a VB.net web application project.That is here we have the main project done in VB.net , is it possible to develop a leave tracking system in Asp.Net C# and add to the main project which is devloped in VB.NET. If Possible How to Add it. Will it create any kind of complications. We are using .net 03. Thanks in advance               Thanks and regards                      Biju You should create solution for all your VB.NET pro...

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

outlook file DBX file extract using vb.net
hi i want to read email in dbx file using vb.net plase help me .... Dear, U can see the below link: http://groups.google.de/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb/browse_frm/thread/1d037d2c7bc46a98/Kind Regards,Saurabh Sharmaonly dead fish swim along the flow of river, learn to make your own way.Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread...

How to Create .mdb file from Excel file using C#.net
Hi all I want to create .mdb file that i have created excel feel from MS jet Database... through code behind Help me in this..  Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. How to create an mdb file programmtically:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317881How to import Excel data into it: http://www.mikesdotnetting.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=79 Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site...

finding path for vb.net project file
I have a project page which is referenced from another project. when i use the following code: appPath = AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory or appPath  = System.Environment.CurrentDirectory  I get the directory of the calling project file's bin directory. What i would like to have is the directory of the page which is being referenced. This page is called from a project outside of the main running project.  Any help with this would be great.  what do you mean by "project page?" an aspx page?  so what you're saying is /ProjectAdir/somedir...

Web resources about - How to use VB.Net Files in C# Project and Compile All project to Only One Assembly File.? - asp.net.getting-started

Speaker of the New South Wales Legislative Assembly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Speaker of the New South Wales Legislative Assembly is the presiding officer of the Legislative Assembly , New South Wales 's lower chamber ...

Candidates for the ACT Assembly: Putting your hand up
Pictures of rows of fresh-faced candidates always reassure me because they show that lots of brave people are putting their hands up to stand ...

Greens abortion exclusion zone plan to pass Legislative Assembly
Canberra is set to see protest exclusion zones established around abortion clinics, as Labor moves to support a Greens plan on Thursday.

Catalan assembly votes to start process of breaking from Spain
Catalonia's regional assembly has passed a resolution calling for secession from Spain, energising a drive towards independence and deepening ...

ASUS Launches Maximus VIII Extreme/Assembly for Skylake, includes 10G Ethernet Card
We covered the launch of ASUS’ most expensive Z170 motherboard when the announcement was made ( we also have it in for review ), but late last ...

Virginia General Assembly
News, Photos and Information about Virginia General Assembly

Review: Minecraft: Story Mode: Assembly Required
Telltale fans have grown accustomed to a two-to-four month wait between episodes. So when the studio surprise launched Assembly Required just ...

With West Bengal and Uttar Pradesh Assembly polls to come, the future looks tense for the BJP
What looked like a certainty has now turned into a tragedy. Just a few months ago, the BJP was counting the number of additional seats it would ...

'Lego Dimensions' Doctor Who Adventure World, Some Assembly Required
Wave 2 of Lego Dimensions brings with it the Doctor Who world, but just how much extra content do you get for the $29.99 expansions pack?

Minnesota Democrat ends bid for state assembly seat after sympathetic Islamic ...
TheBlaze.com Minnesota Democrat ends bid for state assembly seat after sympathetic Islamic ... Fox News MINNEAPOLIS – A Democratic candidate ...