How to use HTTP protocol in .Net Remoting? Thanks and Regards,How to use Http protocol in .net Remoting

<>Hi,

<><>How to use HTTP protocol in .Net Remoting ? Is there any specific code bits requires for that ?
   I am using TCP protocol it's working but when i change it to  HTTP it throwing an error like "Arugument null exception"<>
  Could  anybody give samples for that?

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay

0
Vijaybaskar

Here is an example of HTTP remoting:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.runtime.remoting.channels.http.httpchannel.aspx

Cheers,
       Kevin Jones

0
vcsjones

HTTP protocol violation error using .NET 2.0 web services through Squid-2.5 proxy
Hello,A client of ours using the Squid proxy server (version 2.5.STABLE6-3.4E.12.1) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 is experiencing a problem when running our .NET 2.0 client application, which communicates with a .NET 2.0 web service on our server.When our client application sends an HTTP 1.1 request through the Squid proxy to our server, it receives the error:"The server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseStatusLine"Other clients not using Squid are not experiencing this problem.Researching this, we've found a few posts that report similar problems using .NET 2.0 w...

Smart Device Application for file transfer to a remote server in .Net Compact Framework (Using Visual Studio.Net 2003,C# code)
Dear all, We are developing a smart device application (using C# code) for .Net Compact Framework where we need to write a programme in C# code to transfer a file from mobile device to remote server/machine.Can anyony help us regarding this aaplication.If you have already done this or you find any article/link regarding to this application then please let me know about that. My mail id : anirbandas.ju@gmail.com Looking forward for your reply soon. Regards Anirban   hi hav u got any solution , becoz i too need. plz share with me...

How to use client-side script(javascript) in DNA using .Net Remoting
Hi all,     It was known that SAO and Singleton object about .Net Remoting. When I Create an object in server side and hosting in IIS's virtual directory,I want to use javascript asynchronous invoking the remote object by HTTP channel, 80 port and SOAP formatter just like XMLHTTP invoking web service. My code as following, <script> objXmlDoc = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.DOMDocument"); objHttp = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP"); strEnvelope = ?? objHttp.onreadystatechange = function() { ...... }   szUrl = "http://ServerNa...

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
I'm getting this error when hitting a webservice thousands of times for a mass upload. I've researched on the web and added the suggested code but am still getting the error: protected override WebRequest GetWebRequest(Uri uri) { System.Net.HttpWebRequest webRequest = (System.Net.HttpWebRequest)base.GetWebRequest(uri); webRequest.KeepAlive = false; return webRequest; }  Are you receiving it on the client, or on the service?John Saunders | MVP – Connected System Developer...

Cross-Platform .NET Development: Using Mono, Portable.NET, and Microsoft .NET
Interesting book I came across: Cross-Platform .NET Development $49.99 doesn't hurt too much either :) NOTE: Availability: This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. It's being released on September 30th, 2004 - one to keep an eye on...www.codingmayhem.com - VB.NET, C#, Silverlight, Javascript, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, MySQL and SQLitewww.headshotgamer.com - Gaming News and Reviews How about this book from Oreilly? Mono: A Developer's Notebook http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/monoadn/...

How to get MAC id using dot net for a remote computer
 Hi,   I am working in asp.net to track the user who visits my website. I thought of getting IP address to track the user visiting my website. Since the IP is dynamic, the entire tracking fails. Since the MAC id is unique, i have planned to track the user visiting my website by storing his MAC id. Is it possible to get the remote computer MAC id using dot net? Thanks in advance.With Regards,Surendar. S I'm sorry but the mac address is not accessible through any language that is put in the browser. This is to protect the privacy of the user. However you can make an a...

How to use net use?
Please can any one tell me how to use the dos command net use properly? I have read the help but can't seem to get it to work. Keep getting sytax error message. Thanks in advance. "Beowulf" <who-knows@no-one.com> wrote in message news:9krutk$puu$1@news.grc.com... > Please can any one tell me how to use the dos command net use properly? > > I have read the help but can't seem to get it to work. Keep getting sytax > error message. what are you trying to do? There are about 50 options to "net use" that do a ton of different thin...

Using Dot Net Nuke to maintain a site developed in VS.NET using C#
Hi,Does anyone know if there is a way to create a site using C# and Visual Studio.NET 2003, but then use Dot Net Nuke to allow non-technical users to add content to the site.  The current state of the site must be accessible in both VS.NET and DNN regardless of which application saved it last.  Also preferably I would like the language used to remain C# even when edited by the marketing staff, so that I can still maintain it myself using VS.NET.  Hope you understand what I mean. If this is not possible, I wonder if anyone knows what solution I am after.   Thanks in adv...

what is difference between webservice and .net remoting in .net
what is difference between webservice and .net remoting in .net Refer a good article on this at http://www.developer.com/net/net/article.php/2201701  The answer depends partly upon upon which version of .Net you are referring to. With 3.0/3.5 you have Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) which at runtime can be switched between being a web service and comminucation by remoting.The difference boils down to: Web ServiceHttp or HTTPS transmission of an XML data stream.Can be cross platform and open protocol.RemotingBinary transmissionMicrosoft only. Don't forget to click &qu...

Is there a .NET component for use with Authorize.Net?
I am wanting to find a .NET dll for use with real-time online credit card processing with Authorize.net, does anyone know where I can locate one? I do not want to use the MS WinHTTP component. Thanks DotNetCharge - http://www.dotnetcharge.comDotNetNuke Core Architect So, in the Site Settings in DNN 2.1 you can specify a variety of Payment Processors but a quick look at the code makes it look like only paypal is actually supported. Am I missing something. Are there ways to tie into Authorize.net. Specifically I want to do it for membership services.David O'Learywww.EfficionConsulti...

Web resources about - How to use HTTP protocol in .Net Remoting? Thanks and Regards,How to use Http protocol in .net Remoting - asp.net.getting-started

Introducing pen remoting for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016
All postings, articles, and other content on this blog are provided ”AS IS” with with no warranties, and confer no rights. Any code, demo, or ...

Microsoft introduces 'pen remoting' for Windows 10
An odd side-effect of Windows 10 on Microsoft has been the incessant desire to draw; new Surfaces are bundled with pens, the browser Edge is ...

App Store - PocketCloud Remote Desktop - RDP / VNC
Get PocketCloud Remote Desktop - RDP / VNC on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Nexus 7 16GB unboxing, comparison test and first walk-through
Nexus 7 16GB Unboxing - http://www.netbooknews.de - At last we unbox for you the new Nexus 7 16GB version tablet and compare it with some of ...

Google Chrome OS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Google Chrome OS 21.0.1172.0 (platform 2430.0.0) displaying the Aura window manager, the redesigned application tray pop-up, features pagination ...

monochrom
is an art-technology-philosophy group having its seat in Vienna and Zeta Draconis. is an unpeculiar mixture of proto-aesthetic fringe work, pop ...

Adobe - Search Adobe.com
Accessibility Adobe Products Acrobat Creative Cloud Creative Suite Digital Marketing Suite Digital Publishing Suite Elements Photoshop Touch ...

Remoting : Ajax Development - Ajaxian
Category: JSON , Remoting , Security Ajax pioneer Brent Ashley has written a Developerworks article about making Ajax mashup secure. It looks ...

Check In To Your Computer With Simple Remote Desktop
... against the others is its price, though even that isn’t much, considering there are free options as well. For those looking to dabble in remoting ...

ATC Network
* WORLD CONTROLLERS' CUP 2012 ATC Global 2013 Exhibition and Conference China Aviation Industry Summit 2012 12th Air Navigation Conference World ...