how to transfer data one page to another page

hi.

anyone help me, how to transfer data my page to another url page  using post method in asp.net with c#

0
SanRam

check out the link > Transferring page values to another page

you will find various techniques to transfer data from one page to another page using Cookies, QueryString, Session, Application etc., using Server.Transfer / Response.Redirect...

hope it helps./.

Thanx,
[KaushaL] || BloG || Profile || Microsoft MVP

"I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code"

This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
0
kaushalparik27
1/18/2008 5:42:28 AM

this article should help

http://www.vikramlakhotia.com/Sending_XML_data_in_POST_request.aspx

Vikram
www.vikramlakhotia.com

Please mark the answer if it helped you
0
vik20000in
1/18/2008 5:45:22 AM

you can use session add values in session. here is the source code for the Server.Transfer method

Assign value to property of first page like this

Public ReadOnly Property FirstName() As String

    Get

        Return txtFName.Value

    End Get

End Property

Call Server.Transer method to access second page like this

Private Sub btnForm2_ServerClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnForm2.ServerClick

    Server.Transfer("Form2.aspx")

End Sub

To read property values from the source page in the called page like this.

Private frmSource As Form1

rmSource = CType(HttpContext.Current.Handler, Form1)

lblFName.InnerText = frmSource.FirstName

Muhammad Usman
Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you.
www.usman-bhatti.blogspot.com
0
usmanbhatti531
1/18/2008 6:31:57 AM
hi, in my project i have use one payment gateway. i want to pass the value to payment gateway. if the process succeed the page redirect to my successpayment.aspx else failurepayment.aspx. i want how to post my data to that payment gataway.
0
SanRam
1/18/2008 8:02:46 AM

HI you can use

Querystring ->it will transfer though URL

Session      ->it session specific

Cookie      -> it is user specific

0
deep_charate
1/18/2008 8:14:25 AM

SanRam:
how to transfer data my page to another url page  using post method

check out this Link, the author is having same requirement like you have, which says >  "The only difference that this payment gateway is using POST rather than GET, so I cannot pass any parameters, I need to post them." > How to post data

Other Refereced Link >

hope it helps./.

Thanx,
[KaushaL] || BloG || Profile || Microsoft MVP

"I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code"

This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
0
kaushalparik27
1/18/2008 8:27:04 AM

We can transfer data through Query Strings , Sessions etc... u have to check whether the process succeded or fails by the needed condition and if it succeded then redirect to the successpayment.aspx , use Response.Redirect()...

Response.Redirect ("successpayment.aspx?Clientid="+"1"  & "&Userid=2")

0
ReenaKumari
1/18/2008 11:05:07 AM

Check below blog post in which you can find all the ways to pass data between webforms

Ways to pass data between webforms

HC

Haissam Abdul Malak
MCAD.NET