How to output a .doc file into .tif file?

Thank you for replying.

this.brain=null;
MSN+EMAIL: vincent90152900@gmail.com
0
vincent90152900

Have a look at some of these.

Website Design Darlington - http://mdssolutions.co.uk
http://lessthandot.com - Experts, Information, Ideas & Knowledge
http://aspnetlibrary.com - An online resource for professional ASP.NET developers

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you

0
ca8msm
7/6/2007 1:12:55 PM

I mean program

this.brain=null;
MSN+EMAIL: vincent90152900@gmail.com
0
vincent90152900

How to create a tif file from doc file?
Hi, I am trying to create a tif file from the MS word doc using VB.Net. How could I utilize the 'Microsoft Office Document Image Writer' ? I have had no luck looking for code samples. Any help would be greatly appiciated.Regards, Ji  ...

Error in different perl scipt file
Dear Friends, I am beginner & i am new in perl scripting language, currently i using perl 5.8.8 version. I installed DBI module through CPAN to connect different database. Yes i got output by connecting to the database. My problem is : My first perl script filename is : first.pl My second perl script filename is : second.pl * When i run my first perl script file ( first.pl ) it running and i got the output. * But when i used to run my second perl script file ( second.pl ) its not running & i didn't get the output. Its showing "In...

*.txt or *.doc files ? how can i get my record of table1 to *.txt or *.doc files?
hi friends i have table1. and i have username(varchar15) and name(varchar15) and userid(integer) as columname.. and i have 300 records in table1 i want to create *.txt or *.doc files and get my records to *.txt or *.doc files.. i also want to get back my records in *.txt or *.doc to table1 :) how can i do this ? SincerelyMark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) How would you like to.  My first choice would be a DTS job that exports comma delimited text, but it's easy enough to write this in a lot of different ways. JeffPlease: Don't forget to clic...

How to convert a word .doc file into .tif file in c#?
Thank you for answer. this.brain=null;MSN+EMAIL: vincent90152900@gmail.com...

File field can't get TIF file
Hi I have a picture archive, and when the user shall register the picture he selects it from a file field. My problem is that when I choose a tif picture i get an errormessage stating that the webpage can't be found. This is even if I don't do anything else than checking the value of the file field (fileField1.value). Is there anyone who knows what to do about this? Is there any soloution? Best Regards Henrik You better show us your code (use < code></ code> tags please). För svenska .Net utvecklare rekommenderar vi dotNETfriends, SvenskaRegardsAndre Co...

to file:// or not to file://
(Firefox 1.5.0.6) I'm having trouble with HTML Anchors (links) using the file: protocol. The URL I'm trying to get at looks something like this file://///Host.Domain/Share/Dir1/Dir2/File.Ext If I click on the link, /nothing/ happens but, if I "Copy Link Location" and paste exactly the same thing into the "address bar" in FireFox, FireFox is perfectly happy to show me the file. Why the difference? Am I tripping over some security restriction here? Any suggestions? TIA, Phill W. Phill W. wrote: > (Firefox 1.5.0.6) > I'm ...

How to get the load address of the .net executable file(exe file) ?
hello: I am reading an article about .net(Rewrite MSIL Code on the Fly with the .NET Framework Profiling API)from msdn, http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/09/NETProfilingAPI/ ,but i have some trouble about it . it said : If you added the method's RVA to the load address (the address where the executable file for the "Hello World!" assembly was loaded), you would see a memory dump layout similar to the one shown in Figure 3. On my machine, the load address was 0x06EA1000, I want to know : how can i get the load address of the exe file on my machine?is there s...

FTP: Delete File, Move File, Get File Properties (?)
Hi! Using the inet object, how can I (a) Delete an object from the FTP server (b) Move a file from one folder to another on the FTP server (c) Get file properties on a given file (e.g. datetime and size) Thanks! D I think I figured it out..... "Daniel Coppersmith" <daniel@N.0.S.P.A.M_infrontsoftware.com> wrote in message news:#qfwscFpCHA.199@forums.sybase.com... > Hi! > > Using the inet object, how can I > (a) Delete an object from the FTP server > (b) Move a file from one folder to another on the FTP server > ...

PDF files and DOC files
Name: Jeff Kopacz Email: Jeffkopacz_at_mchsi.com Product: Firefox Summary: PDF files and DOC files Comments: When using Firefox and have to view a pdf file or Doc file I have to have Adobe Reader or Word started before selecting the file or the computer will lockup. I am using XP and Firefox 1.0.7. If I use either IE or Netscape they will open properly. This has recently occured with either version 6 or 7 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7 ...

Error Message F2039 Could not create output file (output file name)
First, thank you in advance for any help you might be able to provide. I made a few changes to my application, i.e., added several units from an older version, and got the above error message when I attempted to execute it. Even after I went through and removed the recently added on units, I am still getting the error message and termination. What do I have to do to clean this up? I cannot see where something changed that I did not undo from removing the recently added-on, troublesome units. Once again, thank you very much. John Shyer I am using Delphi XE on Windows 7. John Sh...

Copy file output to a text file
> List, >=20 > I have this problem that has been bothering me all day. All I want is > to be able to copy the out put of ifconfig to a text file > /etc/ppp/ppp.txt >=20 > I have tried so many things but I can't get it to work. Once I have > done this I need to be able to extract the ADSL ip address from ppp0 > and then store that in a variable. >=20 > Is this possible or am I wasting my time? >=20 > Dan >=20 > = =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D > VINTEK CONSULTING ...

the file format does not write to the output file
If i run the below code it does not right to the voucher.rtf file. Can you guide on the best way to accomplish this. #!/usr/bin/perl use warnings; use strict; my ($pin, $pin1, $pin2, $val); format MINE= Voucher @<<< Voucher @<<< Voucher @<<< $val, $val, $val, PIN @<<<<<<<<<<<<< PIN @<<<<<<<<<<<<< PIN @<<<<<<<<<<<<< $pin, ...

how to get a url of a file with file upload
i want to store the url of a file in database where user uses the fileuplaod to select the file Then  the url of the file that is chosen should be stored in database i don't know how t odo this Can the above be done in this way or is there another way for the solution      http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/120606-1.aspxRegards,Anas Ghanem.Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums (like duplicate ,Off-topic,offensive,or any post that violates the website "TERMS OF ...

How to get file and open the file on screen?
Hi all, I am writing a tree view page in asp.net (vb.net code behind), the tree will create folders and populate file names in the folder. Then I have to create a getfiles.aspx so that user can click on the file name and open the html file on screen in a separate page. In the main tree view page, I have a code to retrieve appropriate file names in the folder: oTree.Add(ChildFolder, "a0_0_0", "Actual vs. Weekly", False)                    Dim sPath As String      &n...

Web resources about - How to output a .doc file into .tif file? - asp.net.getting-started

Output - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... removing irrelevant information, or splitting the article into multiple articles. Specific concerns may appear on the talk page . Output is ...

Resume Star: Pro CV Maker and Resume Designer with PDF Output to Help You Score that Job Interview and ...
Get Resume Star: Pro CV Maker and Resume Designer with PDF Output to Help You Score that Job Interview and Advance your Career on the App Store. ...

Pipework for twitter hyperlocal search with map output - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore psychemedia's photos on Flickr. psychemedia has uploaded 4549 photos to Flickr.

The benefits of wide gamut working spaces on printed output - YouTube
This three part, 32 minute video covers why a wide gamut RGB working space like ProPhoto RGB can produce superior quality output to print. Part ...

Kuwait spending 26bn dinars to boost oil output
... barrels per day and its oil production is 2.8 million bpd. Kuwait is spending 26 billion Kuwaiti dinars (Dh326.3bn) to boost its crude output ...

Crude re-enters bear market as global output prolongs glut
&#8203;Oil relapsed into a bear market in New York as resilient US output, rising OPEC supply and threats to Chinese demand keep a global glut ...

Germany's July output beats forecasts
... growing at its fastest pace in over two years, data from the country's economy ministry showed Friday. In adjusted terms, factory output was ...

Two thirds of world's coal output is loss-making, Wood Mackenzie estimates
More than 65 per cent of world coal production, and about a third of Australia's coal output, operates at a loss, a study shows.

Study: Advertising Supported $5.8 Trillion in U.S. Economic Output
American companies spent nearly $300 billion on advertising across all industries and media last year, says a study commissioned by a coalition ...

ABC’s Lincoln Square Productions to Double Programming Output
Lincoln Square Productions, the in-house production company at ABC News, plans to double the hours of original productions and syndicated programming ...