How to get the load address of the .net executable file(exe file) ?

hello:

I am reading an article about .net(Rewrite MSIL Code on the Fly with the .NET Framework Profiling API)from msdn, http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/09/NETProfilingAPI/ ,but i have some trouble about it .

it said :

If you added the method's RVA to the load address (the address where the executable file for the "Hello World!" assembly was loaded), you would see a memory dump layout similar to the one shown in Figure 3. On my machine, the load address was 0x06EA1000,

I want to know :

how can i get the load address of the exe file on my machine?is there some tools to get it?

and by using what tools ,can i see the memory like Figure 3.

please help me. thank you .

0
gorilorzhang

Since this doesn't appear to be an ASP.NET issue, you might consider asking this question on the MSDN Forums: http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn

Christopher Reed
Careed
11/29/2007 2:24:57 AM

thank you for your help.

0
gorilorzhang

how can i Get OCX File in .net IDE vb.net/C3
hi all,      How can I generate OCX file in VB.net/c# 2005 that will interact in web pages...?Thanks & Regards,Murthy. Hi murthysrn, As far as I know, VB 2005 and C# 2005 cannot create the project for ocx file. However, I hope the following link will be helpful to you. Creating an ActiveX Control in Visual Studio 2005http://msmvps.com/blogs/pauldomag/archive/2006/08/16/107758.aspxSincerely,Benson YuMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other co...

Keep getting..."Unable to get project file from server",when using vs.net
When trying to open any existing asp.net project in Visual Studio it keeps giving me the message above. It is also throwing an error when I create the project in the first place, it happens when a dos window is opened, the text in the dos window is running "Common Language Runtime Minidump Utility version 1.0.3705.0" and then VS craps out says there was an error and shuts down. I've re-installed the .net components and framework with no avail, and FrontPage extensions etc.. are all installed. I'm running XP professional and have installed IIS 5.1. This is driving me fec...

Get File Version from EXE File
hi folks how can i get the file version from a exe file. i need that information for a setup download website. best regards Philipp Use System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.GetVersionInfo(path) to get the version info of a file.Hope this helps!Paul yes, thanks a lot :)...

how to make an VB.Net file into an Exe file?
Hi Friends, I am learning VB.net by myself. So if someone could help me out that wil be greatful. 1. How to make an VB.net file into an Exe file? 2. I hv to make a exit button which has to work as follows.... It has to display a msgbox "Do u want to quit?" and it needs Yes or No button... if u click, Yes the form has to close or stay as it is... I have written the code like this....But its not working.... Private sub btnExit_Click(Byval sender as object, ByVal e as EventArgs) Dim response as Msgboxresult msgbox("Do u want to quit?", Ms...

How to start exe file from .net
This should be a simple question; How do I start a .exe file from asp.net?   See System.Diagnostics.Process.Start.HTH,RyanRyan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question...

How can I call an exe file in web page (c#), and send
In a web page, (c#) How can I call an exe file ,and send - recive parameters from exe file client-side? that would be a massive security risk, so no. Signed ActiveX can do it, but it's expensive and not parrticularly trusted by the general populace RTFM - straight talk for web developers. Unmoderated, uncensored, occasionally unreadableJason Brown - MVP, IIS This may help YouCreate a console application using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Text; namespace simpleadd { class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { ...

Get file positions of open files by another executable?
Hello! I want to get file positions of open files by another executable from my delphi application (I'm writing GUI frontend) ... How to do it? Thanks, Roman ...

Where may I get the file format of address book (.mab) files?
Hi, I'm trying to find the file format of the address book (.mab) files used in mozilla/thunderbird. But, I couldn't fine by googling and browsing the mozilla site. Can anyway let me know the location of the information? Thanks in advance. Min-gyu Cho On 7/15/04 10:40 AM, Min-gyu Cho wrote: > Hi, > > I'm trying to find the file format of the address book (.mab) files > used in mozilla/thunderbird. But, I couldn't fine by googling and > browsing the mozilla site. > > Can anyway let me know the location of the information? Thanks in &g...

Help on how to get Product Version and File Version on exe file
Hi All, Is there a way of getting the Product and File version of my pb application during runtime? Is there a pb function I can use or do I have to use an API function to do this? Currently using PB 9.0.1 Build 7171 Regards and Thanks, Willie ...

How to Run my .exe file or Application in the Background using .NET Application like explorer.exe file is Running always in the Background...(you can see in task Manager..)
Hi , This is Sundar , i want to develope one small Application in windows or web ,that should send the mail continiously according to at what time scheduled in the application and that should Running in the Background always like windows service,SQL server ........ so , please help me ......................  what;s the problem if you develop an windows service and install it in your system.  http://www.15seconds.com/issue/021007.htmGive a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him forever.  see, i have created the Windows services and wh...

FTP: Delete File, Move File, Get File Properties (?)
Hi! Using the inet object, how can I (a) Delete an object from the FTP server (b) Move a file from one folder to another on the FTP server (c) Get file properties on a given file (e.g. datetime and size) Thanks! D I think I figured it out..... "Daniel Coppersmith" <daniel@N.0.S.P.A.M_infrontsoftware.com> wrote in message news:#qfwscFpCHA.199@forums.sybase.com... > Hi! > > Using the inet object, how can I > (a) Delete an object from the FTP server > (b) Move a file from one folder to another on the FTP server > ...

Vb.net get batch file error?????
I have a vb.net that is shelling and executing a batch file. I need to know if the batch file failed and went into the the error part of the batch file. In the error part of the batch file i have exit 1 which I think would give me a exit code of one. How do I get shell to return if there was a error in the batch file that I shelled to??? Hey, it would have been better for you to show the source code, If you need help This is the batch file rem * %1 = Contract # if "%1" == "" goto missing if "%2" == "" goto missing L: cd \data\wproc...

How to Get File Size in PB.NET Webform ?
I have tried to use the following code to get file size but got syntax error. String as_dest_file = '\\DocSvr\Files\EDP\SAM\99534284_003.01' #if defined PBWEBFORM then System.IO.FileInfo fi = new System.IO.FileInfo( as_dest_file ) ll_dest_size = fi.Length #end if Any Clue? Thanks in Advance, SAM You don't use the NEW keyword, you use CREATE to instantiate .NET classes. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase PowerBuilder Blog: http://blogs.sybase.com/powerbuilder/ On 31 Aug 2010 21:56:46 -0700, SAM wrote: >I have tried to use the following code to get fil...

getting and modifying file properties using vb.net
i want my application to retrieve the information from the file`s property window as to when was the file created and when was it modified.... i also want to change these properties  how can i do that using visual basic 2005 classes ????? can some one help??? thanks in advanceaman Use the FileInfo class.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you!...

Web resources about - How to get the load address of the .net executable file(exe file) ? - asp.net.getting-started

Executable - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... . However, in a more general sense, a file containing instructions (such as bytecode ) for a software interpreter may also be considered executable ...

The Care and Feeding of Weird Machines Found in Executable Metadata [29c3] - YouTube
The Care and Feeding of Weird Machines Found in Executable Metadata The Executable and Linkable Format (ELF) is omnipresent; related OS and library ...

Agile Test Case Management – Specifications and Executable Specifications
... from the first three posts in this series and we’re well into realm of dangerous with Specification and their automated compatriots, Executable ...

Should You Recompile Your Software as a 64-Bit Executable?
Describes the 64-bit features available in OS X. As a general rule, in OS X v10.7 and later, the answer is probably yes. A 64-bit executable ...

For a year, gang operating rogue Tor node infected Windows executables
... Tor exit node. F-Secure Three weeks ago, a security researcher uncovered a Tor exit node that added malware to uncompressed Windows executables ...

Easily create icons from images or executables
... There is an easy solution to this problem, though, and it’s called Quick Any2Ico . Point this compact free program at an image or executable ...

Analysis Nirvana Via Stripped Executables and Binaries?
CodeSonar for binaries identifies security vulnerabilities in third-party executables

AMD’s GPU performance under Linux can be boosted by renaming certain executables
A new report claims that CS:Go players with AMD Radeon GPUs on Linux can boost performance significantly by renaming files.

Patent US5432937 - Method and apparatus for architecture independent executable files - Google Patents ...
The present invention is a method that enables single release of applications for multiple architectures and operating systems and to provide ...

pefile - pefile is a Python module to read and work with PE (Portable Executable) files - Google Project ...
pefile is a multi-platform Python module to read and work with Portable Executable (aka PE) files . Most of the information in the PE Header ...