How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)

Hi Friends,

         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.

Madhu...

-Madhu
0
madhumali

hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.
-Madhu
0
madhumali

how can i Get OCX File in .net IDE vb.net/C3
hi all,      How can I generate OCX file in VB.net/c# 2005 that will interact in web pages...?Thanks & Regards,Murthy. Hi murthysrn, As far as I know, VB 2005 and C# 2005 cannot create the project for ocx file. However, I hope the following link will be helpful to you. Creating an ActiveX Control in Visual Studio 2005http://msmvps.com/blogs/pauldomag/archive/2006/08/16/107758.aspxSincerely,Benson YuMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other co...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running
Name: Email: rmbala91atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running Comments: My mail is not getting opening. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ?
What are the diff. visual basic 6 and vb.net ? How to convert the VB6 project to vb.net proj ? with code and interface too. There are entire forums dedicated to the differences between the two, and to convert your projects you should try the upgrade wizard in Visual Studio....

ADO in VB6 vs ADO.NET in VB.NET
I am writing a database interface and I would like to know whether a VB6 interface using ADO or a VB.NET interface using ADO.NET would be faster in terms of just performing database operations. Is there an explanation for this, and what is the magnitude of the difference? Thanks in advance!...

VB.Net To C#.Net

vb .net or c# .net

About VB.net And VC.net
I am always Programming With VB.net Recently My Teacher ask us to learn Vc or VC.net. I try to learn it and compare it with vb.net, I found it's much too complex than vb. However it is said vc is strongger than vb I want to know Why vc is strongger than vb? and is it hard too learn vc? I am new to asp.net Thanks for man who want to help me! Wuhan, Hubei, China Below links could give some info http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q308470Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti VisualC is not a language in an of itself...

C#.NET or VB.NET

Web resources about - How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET) - asp.net.getting-started

Harry Styles Rumors: Is Taylor Swift Avoiding Him And Planning To Diss Him On NYE?
Rumors are centering around Harry Styles and his famous ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift, especially now that the singer has announced that she will ...

Trump: 'Schlonged' is not vulgar
CNN Trump: 'Schlonged' is not vulgar CNN Washington (CNN) Donald Trump took to Twitter Tuesday to defend using the word "schlonged" to describe ...

SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket Successfully Completes Vertical Landing in a Spaceflight First
The final frontier might finally get more accessible sometime soon — in a huge accomplishment for spaceflight and Elon Musk’s SpaceX, the Falcon ...

Google's robot Christmas card is seriously disturbing
Boston Dynamics, a robotics company that's a part of Google X, itself a subsidiary of Alphabet, today posted a Christmas video that's best described ...

Sanders Supporters Hijack Fox News User Poll, Give Bernie 41% of Total Vote
Fox Nation, the official user-generated content arm of the Fox News digital media wing, brands itself with “America’s Talking – All Opinions ...

Driver who plowed into Las Vegas crowd charged with murder
An Oregon woman accused of plowing her car into a crowd on the Las Vegas Strip, killing one person and injuring dozens, was charged with murder ...

Miss Colombia Writes Emotional Message to Fans After Miss Universe Mistake
Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez has taken to her Instagram account to write an emotional and touching note to her fans about her experience in ...

More than 1 million refugees enter Europe this year (+video)
The milestone represents the largest movement of migrants since World War II. EU countries continue to grapple with what to do, as the death ...

The Biggest Company In Tech Fears Britain's "Snooper Charter"—And Startups Should, Too
This post appears courtesy of the Ferenstein Wire, a syndicated news service. Publishing partners may edit posts. For inquiries, please email ...

Bowe Bergdahl Arraigned at Army Base in North Carolina
At Fort Bragg, North Carolina, on Tuesday, Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who is charged with desertion and misbehavior before the enemy , faced a military ...