How to get IP address using Email Address

Hi,

I want to know that how can i get actual IP address of a person who is using the email address like gmail, yahoo, msn, etc. If user enter the email address of the any person, it should return the actual IP Address of that person computer which is he connect.

Is this possible? Any reference will be apperciated.

Guide me............

0
Hamza_zarar

 This is not possible because email address is not related with IP address, Domain names are

Mohamed Abb@s

------------------------

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post(s) which helps you !
0
bmwz9
8/28/2008 7:50:26 AM

Threre's no correlation between IP address and email addresses. So, it's impossible.

0
HeartattacK
8/28/2008 8:00:21 AM

HeartattacK:

Threre's no correlation between IP address and email addresses. So, it's impossible.

Thanks HearattacK,

Is there possiblity that when a user type any web url and that request come in my server. Can I get the IP of his/her PC? If yes how is it possible?

For example if I type www.yahoo.com then can yahoo able to get my IP address. Where from the request made?

0
Hamza_zarar
9/2/2008 9:18:10 AM

 Yes you can track each user while visiting your website

see these sites will help you

http://www.google.com/analytics/

http://www.ewebcounter.com/

Mohamed Abb@s

------------------------

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post(s) which helps you !
0
bmwz9
9/2/2008 9:44:37 AM

bmwz9:

 Yes you can track each user while visiting your website

see these sites will help you

http://www.google.com/analytics/

http://www.ewebcounter.com/

Thanks,

How can i do this programmatically? Kindly let me know................

0
Hamza_zarar
9/4/2008 6:04:05 AM

My do you actually need the user's IP address?

originalPoster = forumthread.GetOP;
answerPost = originalPoster.Answerfound(forumthread);
(answerPost!=null?answerPost.markAsAnswer():originalPoster.GiveMoreInfo(forumthread));
0
Emyr

How can I get IP Address & NetCard Address Using PowerBuilder?
Hello,All: How can I get IP Address and NetCard Address Using PowerBuilder? Please give me a hand??Thanks for your help... Jim look at : http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/cypr115/ Jean-Paul "Jim" <jim@turnkey.com.tw> wrote in message news:25f#ZzO1$GA.203@forums.sybase.com... > Hello,All: > How can I get IP Address and NetCard Address Using PowerBuilder? > Please give me a hand??Thanks for your help... > > Jim > > Is it Arguments??? I can't understand Arguments... Would anyone tell me!!Thanks! jpf <jpf@basc....

getting domain address from email address
I need to get the domain only portion of the email address in a textbox.  How do you trim all from the left of a specified character, john@yahoo.com to result in yahoo.com? Thank you Dim domainName As String = "john@yahoo.com"domainName = Right(domainName, Len(domainName) - InStr(domainName, "@")) Response.Write(domainName)--------------------------------------------------------Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post(s) that helped you.NHibernate with ASP.net Problem-Design-Solution sample applicationScott ASP.net blog...

Get IP address and MAC address
Hi there! How can get ip address and mac address from command shell without root attributes(I can't use 'ifconfig'). Thank you in advance. -- [Adri�n C�rdoba] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ aecordoba wrote: > Hi there! > How can get ip address and mac address from command shell without root > attributes(I can't use 'ifconfig'). > Thank you in advance. > > /sbin/ifconfig -- Vahis aecordoba wrote: > Hi there! > How can get ip address and mac address from command shell wi...

How to get MAC address & IP address?
Dear all how to get the MAC address & IP address using PowerBuilder 6.5? thanks! Michael On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:42:51 +0800, "Michael" <michaell@hknet.com> wrote: >Dear all > > how to get the MAC address & IP address using PowerBuilder 6.5? > thanks! > >Michael > For IP address see http://eric.aling.tripod.com/PB/tips/pbtip14.htm -- Boris Gasin [TeamSybase] mailto:bgasin@dynamictechgroup.com Close to NJ? Join the NJ Sybase Tools User Group http://www.njpbug.org/njpbug/join/join.asp On Wed, ...

How to get the email address from outlook address book?
Hi, I am developing a ASP.Net application where mails have to be send to users. The E-Mail address of the user should be accessed from the microsoft outlook global address book. Is there any .Net classes, which shall perform this fuunctionality. I feel the Microsoft Exchange server has to be contacted for this and access the public folder where, the address will be stored. How to access it? Thanks in advanceregardsSan hi all, I got the answer from kram, another user in this forum. the solution is available in  hhp://www.metaprosystems.com/NetTipsTricks Reference to be added to ...

Getting Email Addresses From Global Address List
 I need to be able to get the different email addresses that are associated with someone's name in my global address list. I can get to the global address list and find the correct address entry, but can't get the email addresses. The email addresses that I need to be able to get to are the ones that are show under the email addresses tab when you right click on the person's name in the To... box and select outlook properties. Any ideas? C# please.If my reply helps answer your question then please mark as answer. Hi, You can do with the use of active directory LDAP protoc...

Get email address from DB and send email using VB
OK every time I figure something out on my own, there's 10 more things I can't seem to figure out. I feel like a VB moron. Ha. Anyway. Here's what I need to do...1. Retrieve the email addresses from my database table of people whose memberships to my organization has expired in the past month.2. Somehow plug those email addresses into a code to send them a prewritten, preformatted email.I have found an article on how to send an email using VB coding. I just don't know how I would send one email to every person whose membership has expired in the past month. Ideally, I'd like to be able to lo...

How to get the CreateUserWizard to email using the DisplayName instead of From email address?
Hi,I'm trying to work out how to get the CreateUserWizard to email using the DisplayName (or equivalent) so that the recipient sees a name (e.g. Ben Miller) instead of an email address in the From field of their email client.  In my CreateUserWizard control I have tried putting a name (e.g Ben Miller) in like this:    <asp:CreateUserWizard...>    <MailDefinition BodyFileName="~/BodyFile.txt"            Subject="Welcome new User" From="user@domain.com, Ben Miller&quo...

Using hostname & dynamic IP fails after ptr gets new ip address
Here is my setup: nw6.5sp2 with nw dynamic dhcp and auto update DNS. I've setup my printer to receive a dynamic ip address. I've referenced my printer in iPrint by the host.domain name Here is my problem: The printer was created and functions perfectly, until I shut the printer off and on. The printer receives a new ip address from dhcp and dns is updated with the changed address. The print manager on the server fails to reconnect the agent to the printer with the following error: LPR Communication Failed; Printer Not Connected The gateway could not resolve the hostn...

get IP address using Javascript
hi,  I am trying to get the ip address of my clients computer so i can determine which country they are in and tailor my intranet accordingly I have tried using function getIp() { var ip= '<!--#echo var="REMOTE_ADDR"-->'; document.write("Your IP Address is :"+ip+" "); }But this isn't working. My page is an htm page and i have heard that this can have an affect, as this SSI codeAnyone have any ideas how i can fix this?Thanks  There is no way to get the user's IP address without server-side proc...

Get IP address using getaddrinfo
I need to get the IP address of a PC on the network. I have the name of the PC but not any url. I looked at gethostbyname() in Roland Smith's TopWiz winsock code and at first I thought I had a solution. But I found that a PC can have more than one IP address on one to many adaptors and that the first one may not be the one to use especially if it has an address like 10.10.10.10. So I checked with MSDN and found that gethostbyname is deprecate and that I should use getaddrinfo(). But I do not have the skill to implement that function in PowerBuilder. Has anybody used getadd...

How could we get gateway's address of the machine from its IP address?
I am developing an application in asp.net using vb.net 2003? I have IP address and MAC address of a machine in my LAN. From this I want to find its default gateway address, DNS Server address if any. How could we do this in asp.net? Atleast I want to find its gateway's address. The System.Net.NetworkInformation namespace provides access to network traffic data, network address information, and notification of address changes for the local computer. The namespace also contains classes that implement the Ping utility. You can use Ping and related classes to check whether a computer ...

Getting NIC to get a dynamic IP address from Cable Modem
Does anyone know how to get my NW 6 server to get a dynamic IP address from a cable/DSL modem? Thanks, Kevin DHCPCLNT name=board_name Add /INETCFG to the end of that to have DHCPCLNT update your INETCFG information for you. After it does that, you'll probably need to manually enable Dynamic NAT on the interface. bd NSC Volunteer SysOp ...

getting IP address of the client using the webservice?
Hi,     I want to get the IP address of the client system whoever accessing my webservice? how can i do that using my webservice? Thanks in Advance, Rajak.  Try this :   string IP= HttpContext.Current.Request.UserHostAddress; Regards,Anas Ghanem.Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums (like duplicate ,Off-topic,offensive,or any post that violates the website "TERMS OF USE"). -- Thanks! Hi Anas,    Thanks for your reply. It works. I want to know one more t...

Web resources about - How to get IP address using Email Address - asp.net.getting-started

File:Ipv6 address.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain . This applies worldwide. This file contains additional information, ...

"Mizzou’s Interim President Promises to Address Racism Immediately."
It's law professor Michael A. Middleton , who says: "The time has come for us to acknowledge and address our daunting challenges and return to ...

Uber just formed a board to address growing safety concerns for its drivers
... has faced a number of issues related to driver safety as it has expanded across the globe, and the six-member board will be tasked with addressing ...

De Blasio Unveils $2.6 Billion Program To Address Homeless Problem « CBS New York
Mayor Bill de Blasio has announced a multi-billion dollar program to deal with the city's growing homeless problem.

Cisco Announces New Skills Framework to Address Evolving Technology
Internet of Things (IoT), cloud, business transformation and network programmability will influence all Cisco Career Certifications.

DC Residents Have Little Faith In Mayor To Address Corruption Problems
DC Residents Have Little Faith In Mayor To Address Corruption Problems

Open thread for night owls. UN: Climate talks must address human cost of extreme weather disasters
Deirdre Fulton at Common Dreams writes— UN: Climate Talks Must Address Human Cost of Extreme Weather Disasters : Underscoring yet another reason ...

Charlie Sheen to Address His HIV Situation in 'Personal Announcement' on the 'Today' Show
Charlie Sheen to Address His HIV Situation in 'Personal Announcement' on the 'Today' Show

Court Hearing To Address Legal Status Of Daily Fantasy Sports In N.Y. As Longer Litigation Beckons
(Disclosure: The author consults for a fantasy sports provider that is in current litigation against DraftKings) FanDuel, DraftKings, and the ...

Brown president says university will spend $100M over 10 years to address racism, diversity
Brown University says it plans to spend $100 million over the next decade to address diversity and racism on the campus.