how to generate reports (not a crystal report)

 how to create reports in asp.net..

data coming from an sql server 2005 databse.

0
at3_0506

Using ASP.NET to Create Multi-Page Custom Reports
Make Reports Quickly With ASP.NET and XML
We All move to our original place.
Don't forget.

Imran Baloch
0
imran_ku07
10/28/2008 4:18:00 AM

at3_0506:

how to create reports in asp.net..data coming from an sql server 2005 databse.

Hi,

You can use the ASPNET ReportViewer Control (rdlc) to generate a report with data from database:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/webforms/ReportViewer.aspx

http://geekswithblogs.net/dotNETvinz/archive/2008/02/04/creating-chart-using-aspnet-reportviewer-control.aspx

Regards,Vinz

vinz

I agree with above, and we could also use reporting service by sql server 2005.

Please refer to the following link.

I look forward to receiving your test results.

Sincerely,
Zong-Qing Li
Microsoft Online Community Support
Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as
Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.
0
Zong