how to format texts font, color ,size etc

Hi , while posting this question I am using a form which can dynamically change the color , size , font etc. I have seen smiliar posting forms like that and how can I do this ?

Thanks.

0
Mindscape

do you refer to the editor that you use to type in your questions? If so you can download it here: http://www.freetextbox.com/

If this isn't what you're looking for please clarify your question somewhat more.

Grz, Kris.

XIII

Getting values of formated text(BOLD, FONT SIZE)??
Probably someone has already asked this but couldn't find it. I have a web form with textboxes. Users will fill those textboxes with formated text like this:  Webform 1 - textbox1 = ((SMith)), Kevin is a male driver. He LIVES in New york, NY. He is 33 years old man   Webform 2 - From Webform 1, I would like to get the value of textbox1 as it is ( ((SMith)), Kevin is a male driver. He LIVES in New york, NY. He is 33 years old man )and write it on the Outlook email.   Is it possible to do this?? THanks much Is it possible   You can't format text in a normal ...

SeaMonkey Composer problems with setting colors, and text size etc, etc.
Hi all, I'm new here today, and I recently downloaded SeaMonkey 2.26, which seemed = to download OK, and I could run it, and I assume its has replaced previous = versions of SeaMonkey. I only use SeaMonkey composer. I have a 50MB+ website which uses SeaMonkey.= http://www.turneraudio.com.au I have problems controlling how both SeaMonkey and Firefox view my recently= composed pages, and text and images are displayed too large so I try to se= t zoom to 80% and that makes it look right, but while in composer I can't c= hange the size of everything, and colors don't appe...

TB 43.0b: Body Text (paragraph format) and Variable Width (choose a font) font color almost not visible
I don't remember these two drop-down's font color being white in 42.0b. Is anyone else testing 43.0b seeing this as well? - Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] On 12/09/2015 11:14 AM, Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] wrote: > I don't remember these two drop-down's font color being white in > 42.0b. Is anyone else testing 43.0b seeing this as well? > > - Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] > I haven't seen an email from the thunderbird-testers mailing list that a 43.0b candidate was available for testing. I know there is a build1 candidate. Don't see what you are de...

Way to get the current text font size of a button?
Does anyone know how to get the current text font size attribute from a button? The only way I could think of was to search through the string: myButton.Attributes.ToString() Is there a cleaner way than that? Thanks in advance for any help. This code will give the same effect as yours, maybe it is a little more simple myButton.Font.Size.ToString Like your code however, it will only return a value if the font-size is explicitly set, or if there is a Font-Size attribute on it. If you do not set this, there is really no way of knowing the size on the server side, sin...

Links Module: How do you change Font Size / Color / etc.
How do you change Font Size / Color / etc. in the Links module.I'd like the category link to be much larger and a different color than the links underneath it.Thanks. Many of the hyperlinks of the standard DNN modules surround content with the tag <a class="Normal">-doug, Powerhouse Data  kmtharakan wrote:How do you change Font Size / Color / etc. in the Links module.I'd like the category link to be much larger and a different color than the links underneath it.Thanks.You can add html into the Title for the link e.g <h1>My Link</h1>Rob------------------s-...

how to set page color and font size and align text?

DNN2, SolPartMenu change color, font size etc...
I have latest DNN2 installed. I created and installed new skins to the protal with Admin role. Now I am trying to change the font color, backgound color and font size on the SolPartMenu. I tried to make the change in the skin.xml by setting the attribute for the [SolPartMenu] token as: <Objects> <Object> <Token>[SOLPARTMENU]</Token> <Settings> <Setting> <Name>forecolor</Name> <Value>#eeeeee</Value> </Setting> <Setting> ...

Color the font of a certain text in listbox in .net 2003
Greetings,I have a listbox and i bind data to it but i need to set the foreground color of a certain text for all the items in the listbox to a certain color,so how  can i do that??your helip is highly appreciatedbest regards   check this out:http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/ColorListBox.aspDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post(s) that helped you....

PRINT FORMAT(Color,Font Size) on Terminal Window?
Hi; When you execute perl script on terminal window (on Linux Redhat), can we print texts on different colors and be able to set font and its size? Thanks. Best regards... *********************************************************************** Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen b=FCt=FCn dosyalar sadece = g=F6ndericisi tarafindan almasi ama=E7lanan yetkili ger=E7ek ya da = t=FCzel kisinin kullanimi i=E7indir.Eger s=F6z konusu yetkili alici = degilseniz bu elektronik postanin i=E7erigini = a=E7iklamaniz,kopyalamaniz, y=F6nlendirmeniz ve kullanmaniz kesinlikle = yasaktir ve bu...

Formating signature text with bold, italic, color ... etc
Any idea on how to format signature text with bold, italic, color ... etc, like the one of outlook ? You can't and we're all pretty happy about it. Feel free to disagree and post your enhancement request (see link below) -- Michael J. Bell Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Author of Guinevere (http://www.openhandhome.com) PLEASE: Do not e-mail me privately unless specifically asked. I'm a volunteer, not a Novell employee! All opinions and advice provided are MINE alone and NOT Novell's unless specifically identified as such. Novell does not off...

When copying a site, I get plain text
Name: Grant Lenahan Email: gfl1_at_optonline.net Product: Firefox Summary: When copying a site, I get plain text - no fonts, pictsures, etc. Comments: I am using Firefox 1.5 on mac OS 10.3.9. When I copy part of a web page and paste it into an RTF or DOC document, I get only plain text - no fonts, formatting, or pictures. When I use IE 5.x or Safari, or when I do this in Windows, it works great and I get the section of the web page I copy. Is this a setting (if so, pls advise) or a bug? Grant Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv...

Text Format to a message with color, bold, italic, etc options.
Hi, I'm developing a web application in C# ; one function of the application is to set a welcome message by the admin; but when he is choose the message he must have the option to choose color, size, bold, italic, etc etc; how can I give the options to do this?? I was thinking in a palette of options like hotmail in the mail has; but I dont know how to do it,  and how should I save the message in the database; what format etc to apply the format to the page.   Thanks a lot. You can use a rich text editor for editing a message. There are a number of rich text editors ou...

Getting text, font and color information as a product of the rendering engine
Hello, I'd like to use the HTML rendering engine in Firefox to get ordered chunks of text with font and color information as a result, from a complete HTML 4 document loaded from disk. I've begun investigating and navigating in the sources, setting up debugging so I can test stuff. I've seen that the information I'm looking for is available at paint-time in methods called from nsTextFrame::Paint, but of course this happens in response to GUI expose event. Another angle would be the printing engine. Any information or pointer to the right things to look for i...

How do I change body text font size in Yast, Amarok, etc.?
I am running openSUSE 11.1 on an AMD64 processor. The font size in YAST, software installation, and other applications (Amarok, k3B) is too small for these old eyes! I've tried changing it via font settings under "appearance" but all that seems to do is change the windows border text in some cases (e.g., Firefox) but it does nothing for the body text. It does nothing for to YAST. The font size seems to be about an 8, I'd like it to be 11-12. How do I do this? Any help will be appreciated. -- jdrichardson -----------------------------------------------------...

Web resources about - how to format texts font, color ,size etc - asp.net.getting-started

Format - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IGA unveils new store format in bid to save the business
IN-HOUSE baristas, a gourmet “cheese master”, even a perfume counter. This is the future for IGA, and it’s pretty swanky — but is it enough to ...

AHL revamps their All-Star Game format, is it better than the NHL’s?
When talking about an exhibition game, you need to take any and all seriousness out of the tone you may be carrying. The All-Star Game is something ...

GOP candidates split on approach to change debate format - Videos - CBS News
Ben Carson leads Donald Trump and the rest of the Republican field in another national poll. It comes as some candidates are rejecting a new ...

Retro video format Betamax finally dies
It might be a surprise to many, but Sony has finally killed off its analogue video format Betamax.

Sony is finally killing its ancient Betamax format
Forty years after it was first introduced, Sony is finally putting Betamax out of its misery.

Christie Criticizes Upcoming Debate Format For Ignoring New Hampshire Voters
'I'll be in Milwaukee tomorrow night and I'll be on the stage where I'll get a lot more time to talk'

BBC Cuts Will Result In Comedy, Sports Casualties; ‘Voice’ Savings To Go To New Formats
A shortfall in funding at the BBC means the corporation is being forced to cut £150M in expenditure by 2017. The deficit stems from an increasing ...

Kitase speaks about Final Fantasy VII Remake's 'multi-part' format
Last weekend, at PlayStation Experience, Square Enix showed the first gameplay for the Final Fantasy VII Remake , and (according to our comments) ...

Worldwide large format printer shipments slip again in the 3Q15, says IDC
According to new data from the International Data Corporation (IDC ), large format printer (LFP) shipments declined 4% when compared to the third ...