How to create parallel threads in windows application with c#.net?

Hello,

This web site focuses on ASP.NET web applications.  For answers to Windows Forms questions, try the Windows Forms forums on MSDN.

Darrell Norton, MVP
Darrell Norton's Blog

DarrellNorton
8/23/2007 12:12:58 PM

Please visit the following link http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/5xt1dysy(VS.80).aspx

Bashar Kokash, Blog
0
BasharKokash
8/23/2007 12:16:48 PM

 If U know plz reply here.

0
sanjay

.Net Compact Edition,Creating Windows Mobile applications with C++ Builder?
Hi there, I posted this question in another area a couple of days back, but didnt get any replys, i think it may have been in the wrong place. Anyway I recently upgraded my old Ipaq to Windows Mobile 6 and, having some experience in basic C++ application development, decided to have a go at creating some applications. I watched a nice tutorial video somewhere else on the Embarcadero Developers site detailing how to create applications using Delphi Prism, However, my knowledge of Delphi is limited at best. MSDN reccommends programming applications in C++ using Visual Studio, and I was hoping...

Convert VB.Net application to C#.net
Haican any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10RegardsAnu Palavila  Regards Anu Palavila Use this Free Conversion tool - http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips Other Code Convertors (convert VB to C# and C# to VB) http://converter.telerik.com/ http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/ http://www.dotnetspider.com...

Integrating the C#.net and VB.net application
Hello All,  I'm trying to integrate the C#.net application and VB.net application.  Can you give me any suggestions of how to merge them.  Thanks in Advance You are probably goign to have to convert one of the applications to the other language at one point.  There are online conversion tools to help http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/- WilliamPlease mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer".Give some of my PWSK modules a try.  Type of application?We All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch @weighfield: I d...

.Net Application generators
There are a few .Net complete n-tier application generators that generate directly from your database. Some even have their own database building tools. They are great and easy to follow and their applications generate real VB.Net and C# code, easy to learn. These are great starts for .Net stuff except for one thing, PRICE. Iron Speed is about $1500 and for the same exact product features ASPNetNow sells for only $279 for their Web Matrix version or $530 for VS version. Another company Avalanche sells for $995. Amazing price ranges. The first two match feature for feature except the first yo...

how to convert .Net CF application to .Net framework on windows
hi all,    I want to convert .NET Compact Frameworkd application to .NET framework application on windows. Can anybody help me how to do this. thanks Hi, Hope this helps, please read through it all and it will give you the answer. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/bb495180.aspxPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Check out http://www.dgwebit.co.uk...

Creating user interfaces with.net/c# -- newbie to .net -- HELP!!
I hope this isnt a stupid question, but I am pretty confused. I currently design/build interfaces for webapps that use coldfusion. I use html/css to build everything and then turn all this over to the programmers who make it all work. Well, we are going to be migrating over to .net/c# and I am confused as to whether or not I can continue with the same process, mainly, designing/building the sites in html/css, all interfaces, all visual pages, and then hand over to programmers to add code. I know that .net has some built in display controls, so how does that affect the interface design proces...

How to Add Applications to ADAM using vb.net or C#.net
 Hi Pls thrown light  any one on How to Add Applications to ADAM using vb.net or C#.net RegardsMallikarjunaP.Mallikarjuna...

Web resources about - How to create parallel threads in windows application with c#.net? - asp.net.getting-started

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 24% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Surve Mortgage applications decreased 3.2 percent from one week earlier, according ...

Mortgage applications fall 3.2%
A definitive rise in mortgage interest rates over the last month is keeping borrowers at bay.

Sony Mobile, LG reportedly to develop smartphone application processors in-house
... Communications and LG Electronics reportedly will follow the steps of Apple, Samsung Electronics and Huawei to develop smartphone-use application ...

ARM Math Libraries to Speed HPC Applications
At the SC 15 show, the company will demonstrate the libraries that will improve the performance of applications running on 64-bit ARM systems. ...