how to convert .Net CF application to .Net framework on windows

hi all,

   I want to convert .NET Compact Frameworkd application to .NET framework application on windows. Can anybody help me how to do this.

thanks

0
sancti

Hope this helps, please read through it all and it will give you the answer.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/bb495180.aspx

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Check out http://www.dgwebit.co.uk
0
davidtivy

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Convert VB.Net application to C#.net
Haican any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10RegardsAnu Palavila  Regards Anu Palavila Use this Free Conversion tool - http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips Other Code Convertors (convert VB to C# and C# to VB) http://converter.telerik.com/ http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/ http://www.dotnetspider.com...

Run application (with Framework .net 1.1) in Framework .net 2.0
Dear All Is it possible to make the application built in Framework .net 1.1 to run in Framework .net 2.0 or to install it in Framework .net 2.0 without modifying its codes? I was told that it will not be compatible, but I tried to run it in .net 2.0 and it can be run successfully. But I have not fully tested it. But if I open it in VS2005, it will give me a lot of errors and warning. So I wonder can I just run it in .net 2.0 without touching its code. By the way, I found that there are v1.0.3705 and v2.0.50727 in my C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework. I have already uninstall ...

.Net Application generators
There are a few .Net complete n-tier application generators that generate directly from your database. Some even have their own database building tools. They are great and easy to follow and their applications generate real VB.Net and C# code, easy to learn. These are great starts for .Net stuff except for one thing, PRICE. Iron Speed is about $1500 and for the same exact product features ASPNetNow sells for only $279 for their Web Matrix version or $530 for VS version. Another company Avalanche sells for $995. Amazing price ranges. The first two match feature for feature except the first yo...

Run vb.net applications on computers without the net framework
So started a new vb.net project but then i realised, that if vb.net applications only work on computers with the net framework installed i am going to be very limited, there are so many users without it wich means loss of customers.So is it possible to build an vb.net applicaiton that can run on a computer without the netframework??Free Web Hosting - My asp.net website In order to run an Windows application created for the .NET Framework, the client will need to have the .NET Framework installed. The .NET Framework is part of Windows update, so there's a good chance that man...

can i develop .net 3.0 application in .net 2005 framework
hi ,  can i develop .net 3.0 application in .net 2005 framework ..if so  wat are the steps to be follwed  do you mean .net 3.0 with visual studio 2005?you can. just download the visual studio 2005 extension for .net 3.0 from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=5D61409E-1FA3-48CF-8023-E8F38E709BA6&displaylang=en Hao PengLoving On-line Community I assume you are talking about developing .NET 3.0 apps with Visual Studio 2005?In general, VS2005 does not support .NET 3.0. Either move to Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Web Developer Express 2008 (whi...

Wrting scripts in .Net with .Net Framework 1.1 on Windows XP
Hi, I wrote a class that has a method declared to handle the authenticate_user event. I have added the connection script in the ASA 9 database with the following command: ml_add_dnet_connection_script( 'default','authenticate_user', 'myNamespace.myClass.myMethod' ) The connection script appears correct in the database: I am starting the Mobilink Server by dbmlsrv9 -c "dsn=DatabaseName" -o MyLog.log -v+ -dl -sl dnet ( -MLAutoLoadPath=c:\assembly ) (I have also tried to use a configuration file) When I do start the Mobilink server I got the...

Porting VB.Net application to .Net Framework 1.1
Hello,   I have a ASP.Net web application,written in VB.Net,developed on .Net Framework 1.0 ,which,I am trying to port on to .Net framework 1.1.   For achieving this,I follow the following steps-   1.Open the project using the .vbproj file. 2.I am prompted with the conversion message "Do you want to convert the solution and all projects to .Net framework  1.1....." 3.I click "Yes" 4.I assume that the project is now converted. 5.I build the project & try to run it. 6.I get the following error -     Server Error in '/Consert.Net' Appli...

convert the web application from vs.net 2002 to vs.net 2003
hi how can i convert the web application from vs.net 2002 to vs.net 2003 and how i know that the application is made in vs.net 2002 and not in vs.net 2003 and thank for your time VS.NEt 2003 detects 2002 project format automatically when you try to open 2002 project with it. It also asks you if the project needs to be converted into 2003 format (if I remember right conversion must be done to use the project in 2003). If you say yes, it does the conversion and you don't have to do anything. Note that VS.NEt 2002 can't open 2003 projects.Thanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU thank you for your...

Web resources about - how to convert .Net CF application to .Net framework on windows - asp.net.getting-started

Development application for Holt golf course land open for public inspection
The developers selling 350 dwellings on disused parts of the Holt golf course have submitted their development application for public inspection. ...

Samsung Unveils the Latest Application Processor, Exynos 8 Octa, Built on 14-Nanometer FinFET Process ...
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced the newest member of its Exynos family of ...

MBA: Mortgage Refinance Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 18% YoY ...
From the MBA: Refinance Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 1.3 percent from one week earlier, ...

Mortgage applications rise 6.2%
Home loan borrowers seem undeterred by the highest interest rates in five months.

Thousands of Java applications vulnerable to nine-month-old exploit
A popular Java library has a serious vulnerability, discovered over nine months ago, that continues to put thousands of Java applications and ...

Google pushing virtual reality applications
Google has been pushing its R&D into virtual reality applications and is looking to enhance YouTube with the ability to provide virtual reality ...

ARM Math Libraries to Speed HPC Applications
At the SC 15 show, the company will demonstrate the libraries that will improve the performance of applications running on 64-bit ARM systems. ...

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 4:38:06 PM