How to convert a pdf file to text format using .net

Hi all,

I want to convert a PDF format file to a text format file(i.e., Wordpad or Notepad).For this i have to use .Net only.

Plz send replies urgently.

tnx
ramesh
0
rameshm

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

Convert Visio Files To Other Formats Using .NET
Have you ever wondered how to convert Visio files to other formats using .NET? The following article explains how to convert a Visio file into a .jpg image. Visit http://www.aspalliance.com/377Jason N. GaylordASPInsider and Microsoft MVPhttp://jasongaylord.com...

Regarding Converting DataSet to PDF format in C#.Net/VB.Net
Hi, I can anyone help me regarding conversion of an dataset to PDF format. Thank YouMark as Answer if it helped youGayathri gayathri.pmsc: Hi, I can anyone help me regarding conversion of an dataset to PDF format. Thank You Either do it using Crystal Reports or create an html ny looping though dataset and then to pdf using itextsharp http://hamang.net/2008/08/14/html-to-pdf-in-net/MAKMark as Answer if this reply helps youMVP ASP/ASP.NetASP.Net Hosting : Host DepotMy Site : ASPSnippets...

how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET
how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET Now am converting using how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET  tool. But the dynamicaly loading images are not showing in the pdf .     Are you using 3rd party tool or you are using iTextSharp free utility? If it is 3rd party tool, it's always suggested to ask the company which built the tool. Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Hi vishnusekhar, As to convert images/douments ...

How to convert text file to pdf format without using crystal reports?
How to convert text file to pdf format without using crystal reports?I want to use only .NET inbuild namespaces.Please if anybody know the solution, let me know.akdSalam Namaste You can use the free iTextSharp component to do this. Alister Use Response.ContentType with Response.AddHeader(). please with the some code with example in c#.akdSalam Namaste  dajay wrote:please with the some code with example in c#.If you visit the webpage provided in my previous reply, you will find many code samples. If you do not wish to use a commercial solution such as Crystal Reports or Acti...

COnverting image file into PDF file in C#.NET
hi friends, i have a problem in creating a PDF file from an image file. first of all pls clarify what is the internal concept in converting to PDF file. if nay one knows pls mail me the related code if you find any solution pls mail me at spend5mins@yahoo.com thank u all hari babu...

Keep getting..."Unable to get project file from server",when using vs.net
When trying to open any existing asp.net project in Visual Studio it keeps giving me the message above. It is also throwing an error when I create the project in the first place, it happens when a dos window is opened, the text in the dos window is running "Common Language Runtime Minidump Utility version 1.0.3705.0" and then VS craps out says there was an error and shuts down. I've re-installed the .net components and framework with no avail, and FrontPage extensions etc.. are all installed. I'm running XP professional and have installed IIS 5.1. This is driving me fec...

How To Convert .xls to .pdf using .NET
HI, Is there any component in .NET can convert .xls file to .pdf file.Thanks you very much.Best Regards,Low Chuan Hoe Hi, anyone can assist on this ?? Thanks :)...

Create PDF file using .NET
Hello List, Can someone tell me how can I create PDF file using .NET? Thanks in advance, Peter, Hi, Tale a look @ ABCpd HTH K B ShajudeenAreYaar.comDubai, United Arab Emirates. Also, Siberix PDF Library for .NET is available as a trial download. I had the trial up and running in minutes. Couldn't have been easier ...Alister Below post has some related info http://asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=380008Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

converting vb.net 2003 files to vb.net 2005
Hi, i am beginner..i watch videos about vb.net..they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there any program which convert the code automatically?   thanks,Thanks,Speranza What videos are you talking about?  There are lots of great, up-to-date ASP.NET Videos on this site for free.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! i am talking about learnvisualstudio.net videos..Thanks,Speranza Speranza:they made on vs.net 2003 when i wrote these codes in 2005 ,it gives errors..is there a...

Web resources about - How to convert a pdf file to text format using .net - asp.net.getting-started

Today’s apps gone free: BlockBear, Stock Grader, PDF Smart Convert and more
Block ads and other annoying content, take the emotion out of investing, and convert almost anything into a PDF with todays collection of apps ...

How to convert your old VHS tapes to DVD with this software
Remember those old VHS tapes you have sitting in the corner? Convert them into DVDs with this affordable software so you can easily watch them ...