How to capture video from the web cam using C#(.NET)

Hi,

Can anybody help me how to use web camera to capture video using .NET.
please.
0
kajalsinha

************* Edited by moderator Adec ***************

This is not the answer anybody is looking for. If you can help,
do it by posting a helpful answer. Otherwise do not post at all!

i have got the answer my self. ask me to get the answer if any.
;)
0
kajalsinha
11/27/2004 5:47:32 AM
Yes, I would like to see the source code for this... or do I have to p.m. you?

(I assume others would also like to see this)
0
SlitheryImp
11/27/2004 7:19:04 AM
Please provide the source for this. This would be intersting for most.

Chris Gastin

SCJP 1.4, SCWCD J2EE

http://www.chrisgastin.com/blog

BLOG: The Trek of a Java Developer Learning .NET
0
cgastin
11/27/2004 8:08:00 PM

Hi kajal,

I would like to know the answere how you could capture video from the web cam.

regards,

Ajeetpal singh

0
ajeetpal

I would like to know the answere how you could capture video from the web cam.

i have to make a project relating to this.So, please help me.

regards,

engg

0
engg
9/30/2008 8:36:51 AM

I have seen this site http://www.codeproject.com/cs/media/directshownet.asp (C#) .

But it is too difficult for me to find out my query from this big project,as I am just a biginer.

So, please give me the relevent code and brief explanation.

Regards

engg

0
engg

C#.NET in VS.NET vs. C# in Web Matrix
Hi all, I am very new to .NET ... I realized C#.NET is only available from Visual Studio.NET ... however, I realized Web Matrix also allowed us to choose C# as language but not C#.NET ... they are not the same, right? If not, then why it's in Web Matrix which runs ASP.NET?? If I need to run C#.Net, I MUST GET VS.NET, right? Can C#.NET has the abality to create chat program? Thank you very much. C#.NET and C# are the same thing. JimMS MVP ASP.NET [VC++/MFC emeritus]Old Dog Learns New TricksPreferred programming language: cuneiform on clay tablets So ... that means I can use web matrix t...

use of vb.net and c#.net

Using Dot Net Nuke to maintain a site developed in VS.NET using C#
Hi,Does anyone know if there is a way to create a site using C# and Visual Studio.NET 2003, but then use Dot Net Nuke to allow non-technical users to add content to the site.  The current state of the site must be accessible in both VS.NET and DNN regardless of which application saved it last.  Also preferably I would like the language used to remain C# even when edited by the marketing staff, so that I can still maintain it myself using VS.NET.  Hope you understand what I mean. If this is not possible, I wonder if anyone knows what solution I am after.   Thanks in adv...

Re: Gadget using vb.net and c#.net
 Hi, I am new to Gadget Concept. i want to create new Gadget. it must show the name 'Gadget Application'. pls, guide me how to create Gadget using .net application with some sample. thanks for your help in advance. Regards,Suriyanarayana.N  Unfortunately creating a Gadget using the .NET framework is not so simple. I have found a few post that might help you understand the process:http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/gadgettips.aspx http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/GadgetInterop.aspx Gabriel Bogéa (http://www.gbogea.com)-----------------Please 'Mark...

using non .net DLL in .net web application
Is it possible to use a non .NET DLL in a .NET web application ?I have a vb.net web application, and I am thinking of purchasing a pascal DLL to use in it.  I am not sure if its possible, or if there are any downsides?  I really don't want to run anything that could cause any problems or complications.Thanks! mike123 Yes, it's perfectly possible to use non-.NET DLLs. The way to do it is called Interop. If you Google for that, you'll find plenty on it.  just add reference ... compile ....and use...Please click Mark as Answer on this post if it helps y...

How to get HTML Source of web page opened by web browser using vb.net
hello friends,         i have opened an web browser in vb.net using the below code Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Dim nullObject As System.Object = 0 Dim str As String = "" Dim nullObjStr As System.Object = str Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.WaitCursor Dim i As Int16 For i = 1 To 2 AxWebBrowser1.Navigate("http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=test&meta=", True) AxWebBrowser1.Document. Next Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.Default End Sub  ...

Video Stream Send to WDM Video Capture driver using DirectX Show.net
Hi guys,I am developing application for Virtual Camera in C#. net and vb.net using DirectXShow.net libraries. I have search Overlay Mixer that a such way. where i can send Video stream to WDM Video Capture Driver. Then This Driver luach this stream as a webcam. here is article:http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/directshow/htm/overlaymixerfilter.aspBut i have no code for handling these thinks. Please any one have any source code in vb.net or C#.net that can i send stream to WDM Video Capture driver.Or another way to developa virtual webcam as in features in VCDCu...

Web resources about - How to capture video from the web cam using C#(.NET) - asp.net.getting-started

Capture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SWEET 16: Dayton Captures Facebook Buzz
The field of 68 teams in the 2014 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship tournament has been whittled down to 16, and the regional semifinals ...

How can Facebook advertisers capture a millennial’s attention?
Getting the attention of a millennial on Facebook is difficult — especially when big companies, social media outlets, and TV networks are not ...

Capture 365 Journal on the App Store on iTunes
Get Capture 365 Journal on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Hubble Space Telescope captures double-bladed lightsabre
... so far away, a new star is born. Coinciding with the release of Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens , the Hubble Space Telescope has captured ...

Aurora australis: photographer captures stunning shots of light show
A Point Lonsdale photographer has captured spectacular photos of the aurora australis, or southern lights, south of Melbourne.

Adam Scotti, Trudeau's Photographer, Captures The PM Like No One Else 0
Few have helped the prime minister shape his image more than Adam Scotti.

iPhone 6s captures stunning Robot Koch music video with underwater scenes
... Dreesbach Visit 9to5Mac to find more special coverage of iOS Devices , iPhone , and iPhone 6s . What do you think? Discuss "iPhone 6s captures ...

Littlstar for Apple TV uses 360-degree capture to add a sense of realism to video
Littlstar , a free application for iOS and the Apple TV, is a smart piece of software that uses 360-degree video capture to add a sense of realism ...

Official White House photographer uses iPhone to capture intimate presidential moments
Pete Souza, President Barack Obama's Chief Official White House Photographer, posted his annual "Year on Instagram" collection of photos to the ...