how to access a textbox value from one page in another page.......

Hello All,

i have a textbox with a value = "A12C" in  a page called reivew.aspx.

how would i be able to access this textbox value in another page called confirm.aspx.

can someone please let me know

Thanks a lot

0
newtoaspnet2008

You can do it a few different ways.

If the review.aspx send the user directly to confirm.aspx once the user clicks a button, you can set the post back url of the button to "confirm.aspx".

Or...once again if confirm.aspx comes after review.aspx, you can use "PreviousPage" to access the value.

Or...you can store the value of the textbox in a session or profile...I'll make a new post and show you how to do this.
Jeffrey Way | My Blog

I update my blog on a daily basis with views on web development. I always appreciate new readers.
0
jeff_way

You can write the following code in the "confirm.aspx".  Write this one on the page_load event.

Sub Page_Load(byval sender as object, byval e as EventArgs)
 If Not IsNothing(PreviousPage) then
  dim txtvalue as TextBox=CType(PreviousPage.FindControl("textbox1"), TextBox)
  Response.Write("The value of the previous textbox = " &  txtvalue.text)
 End if
End Sub

Hope this will help you.

Thanks.

Best Regards
Arshad

Please Mark as Answer if the post is helpful to you.
0
arshadtop

I have a similar problem: getting a Calendar control SelectionChanged value to send the date to a textbx on another page. will your solution also work?

njwriter08

 you could also use a query string. When you navigate to confirm.aspx, you could write something like confirm.aspx?id=SomeTextFromYourTextBox

In confirm.aspx, you would retrieve it in the code behind using  string ID = Request.QueryString("ID").ToString();

klin6on
0
klin6on
4/22/2008 8:08:37 PM

Hello All,

thank you for replying back. i have already tried using PreviousPage option. i am getting errors with that. first of all yes the review page comes before the confirm page. so i am sure previouspage otpion will work. but if i do this in the page_load , i am not able to access the new textbox in a private void draw totals ( this draws my totals like shipping, sbutotal and total).

so if mention the PreviousPage in Private Void i am getting an error saying "Object reference not set to an instance of object"

this is my code:

private void drawtotals( Order order)
{
//getting the textbox value from review.aspx// TextBox pc = (TextBox)PreviousPage.FindControl("tbpromo");

if( pc.Text == "A12C") ----------------------------------GETTING THE ERROR OVER HERE--------
{
tbsub.Text = order.Subtot.ToString("c");
tship.Text = "Free";
ttotal.Text = order.Subtot.ToString("c");
}
else { tbsub.Text = order.Subtot.ToString("c");
tship.Text = order.Ship.ToString("c");
ttotal.Text = order.Tot.ToString("c");
}

  }

thanks a lot i really appreciate it.

0
newtoaspnet2008
4/22/2008 8:26:28 PM
 I think that, for what you're doing, you'll want to use the profile object. Here is how.
First add a textbox and a button to your review page.
<%@ Page Language="VB" CodeFile="Default.aspx.vb" Inherits="_Default" %>
<head id="Head1" runat="server">
    <title>Quick Example Using The Profile Object</title>
</head>
    <form runat="server" id="form1">
    <asp:TextBox runat="server" ID="textbox1"></asp:TextBox>
    <asp:Button runat="server" ID="button1" OnClick="button1_Click" Text="Submit" />
    </form>

On the button1_Click event, add the following:

   Protected Sub button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
        Profile.TextBoxValue = textbox1.Text
        Response.Redirect("confirm.aspx")
    End Sub

Then set up your web.config file to enabled profiling.

      <profile>
<properties>
<add name="TextBoxValue" type="System.String"/>
</properties>
</profile>
Then...on your confirm page, you can populate a label control with the value that you put inside of the textbox. Put this in your page load code:

        label1.Text = Profile.TextBoxValue
    End Sub

 That should do it. I'll be updating my blog later today with more in depth instructions along with source code if you need more help.

Jeffrey Way | My Blog

I update my blog on a daily basis with views on web development. I always appreciate new readers.
0
jeff_way

 is your text box inside some container control or AJAX panel? I remember I had a control inside an AJAX panel and I had to go several levels deep with my FindControl. Something like this:

Page.FindControl("Container1").FindControl("SubContainer2").FindControl("TextBoxIAmLookingFor")

So place a breakpoint on the first line after you try to retrieve the textbox and examine the controls collection of PreviousPage. that might help you determine, where the text box is.

klin6on
0
klin6on
4/22/2008 8:54:06 PM
Here...I answered your question on my blog. It goes a bit more in depth. I've even included the source files if you'd like to download them for review.

Working With The Profile Object

If this helped you, please mark me as your answer.
Jeffrey Way | My Blog

I update my blog on a daily basis with views on web development. I always appreciate new readers.
0
jeff_way

I think you should use session to save the values from first form and display them in other. But if you don't want to use session here is something that will work.

<!-- HTML for page 1 (TestPage.aspx)-->

    <form id="form1" runat="server">
        Name:&nbsp;&nbsp;<asp:TextBox ID="TxtName" runat="server"></asp:TextBox><br />
        Phone:&nbsp;&nbsp;<asp:TextBox ID="TxtPhone" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
        <asp:Button ID="BtnSubmit" runat="server" Text="Submit" OnClick="BtnSubmit_Click"  />
    </form>

// Code behind for page 1

    protected void BtnSubmit_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

        // User server.transfer in order to move to next page. Objects are not destroyed also URL of the browser will not change
        Server.Transfer("Receiver.aspx");
    }

    public string Name
    {
        get { return TxtName.Text; }
    }

    public string Phone
    {
        get { return TxtPhone.Text; }
    }

<!-- HTML for Page 2 (Receiver.aspx)-->

    <form id="form1" runat="server">
        User Name:&nbsp;&nbsp;<asp:TextBox ID="TxtName" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
        User Phone:&nbsp;&nbsp;<asp:TextBox ID="TxtPhone" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
    </form>

// Code behind for page 2

    {
        if (!Page.IsPostBack)
        {
            if (Context.Handler is TestPage)
            {
                TestPage obj = (TestPage)Context.Handler;

                TxtName.Text = obj.Name; // Public property created on page 1 (TestPage.aspx)
                TxtPhone.Text = obj.Phone; // Public property created on page 1 (TestPage.aspx)
            }
        }
    }

[Please mark the post as answer that helps you.]

Regards,
Farhan Uddin Khan
Enpointe Technologies
0
FarhanK

one more thing that you could do would be to expose the TextBox.Text value in your review.aspx code behind as a read-only property. On your confirm.aspx page, you would retrieve the PreviousPage and convert it to the type that you defined in your review.aspx (each page is basically a class - just check the name of the class at the top of your code behind). You can then lookup the value of the property that you created.

klin6on
0
klin6on
4/22/2008 9:52:19 PM

use session variables, put the value from text to session

Session("id") = textbox1.text

0
Stormbind
4/23/2008 6:05:13 AM

 U can send this information using query string (if chars are less than 255)

Response.Redirect("./Comfirm.aspx? id=TextBox1.Text.Trim()");

and access  it on the confirm.aspx by

TextBox1.Text=Request.QueryString["id"].ToString() ;

Alok
0
aloksinha83
4/23/2008 7:03:57 AM

Hi Friend

use this code..

TextBox2 = (TextBox)PreviousPage.FindControl("TextBox2");
    Response.Write(TextBox1.Text+"<br>"+TextBox2.Text+"<br>");

With Friendly,
Thirumaran

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you
0
thirumaran007
4/23/2008 7:06:39 AM

Hey hi to all,

how would i find where my textbox is located. what i mean if my textbox is in a panel or table how would i know with FindControl.........please advice me

thanks

0
newtoaspnet2008
4/23/2008 5:40:24 PM

most simple way to do this is to use sessions

0
vishus4
4/23/2008 5:43:09 PM

You would use the "$" symbol. For instance..

 defaultbutton = "Panel1$MyTextBox"

Jeffrey Way | My Blog

I update my blog on a daily basis with views on web development. I always appreciate new readers.
0
jeff_way
4/23/2008 5:55:43 PM

alrite i am ready to give up on this stupid thing here is my code for both the page:

-------------------------------------REVIEW PAGE--------------
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Security;
using System.Web;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;

public partial class review : System.Web.UI.Page
{
    protected override void OnInit( EventArgs e )
    {
        this.ibContinue.Click += new ImageClickEventHandler( ibContinue_Click );
        base.OnInit( e );

        this.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(
            this.GetType( ),
            "CCEdit",
            string.Format(
            @"var _aEdit = document.getElementById('{0}');
            var _aCancelEdit = document.getElementById('{1}');
            var _tbCCnum = document.getElementById('{2}');
            var _lCCnum = document.getElementById('{3}');
            var _EditMode = document.getElementById('{4}');",
            this.aEditCCNum.ClientID,
            this.aCancelEditCCNum.ClientID,
            this.tbCreditCardNumber.ClientID,
            this.lCreditCardNumber.ClientID,
            this.EditMode.ClientID ),
            true );
    }

    protected void Page_Load( object sender, EventArgs e )
    {

        if ( !this.IsPostBack )
        {
            // local reference
            Order currentOrder = Basket.Order;

            this.rblIsGift.SelectedValue = Convert.ToString( currentOrder.IsGift );
            this.tbGiftMessage.Text = currentOrder.GiftMessage;

                this.lShipping.Text = currentOrder.Shipping.Cost.ToString("c");
                this.lSubtotal.Text = currentOrder.Subtotal.ToString("c");
                this.lTotal.Text = currentOrder.TotalCost.ToString("c");

            string CCnum = currentOrder.Billing.CreditCardNumber;
            if ( CCnum == null || CCnum.Equals( string.Empty ) == true )
            {
                this.lCreditCardNumber.Visible = false;
                this.aEditCCNum.Visible = false;
                this.aCancelEditCCNum.Visible = false;
                this.tbCreditCardNumber.Visible = true;
                this.EditMode.Value = "true";
            }
            else
            {
                this.lCreditCardNumber.Text = CCnum.Substring(
                    CCnum.Length - 4,
                    4 ).PadLeft( CCnum.Length, 'X' );
                this.aEditCCNum.Visible = true;
                this.tbCreditCardNumber.Attributes.Add( "style", "display:none;" );
                this.aCancelEditCCNum.Attributes.Add( "style", "display:none;" );
                this.EditMode.Value = "false";
            }

            if ( currentOrder.Billing.CreditCardType != null )
            {
                this.ddlCreditCardType.Items.FindByValue(
                    currentOrder.Billing.CreditCardType ).Selected = true;
            }
            this.ddlExpirationMonth.Items.FindByValue(
                currentOrder.Billing.ExpiryMonth.ToString( ) ).Selected = true;
            this.ddlExpirationYear.Items.FindByValue(
                currentOrder.Billing.ExpiryYear.ToString( ) ).Selected = true;

            Utility.AddToggle( ibContinue, ibContinue, "buttons/button_continue_a.gif" );

            this.tbGiftMessage.Attributes.Add( "onKeyDown", "javascript:limitText(this,120);" );
            this.tbGiftMessage.Attributes.Add( "onKeyUp", "javascript:limitText(this,120);" );
        }
    }

    void ibContinue_Click( object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e )
    {
        Basket.Order.IsGift = Convert.ToBoolean( this.rblIsGift.SelectedValue );
        if ( Basket.Order.IsGift )
        {
            Basket.Order.GiftMessage = this.tbGiftMessage.Text;
        }

        Billing BillingInfo = new Billing();

        // only grab the textbox value if it's active
        if ( Convert.ToBoolean( this.EditMode.Value ) == true )
        {
            BillingInfo.CreditCardNumber = this.tbCreditCardNumber.Text;
        }
        else
        {
            // otherwise use the current value from state
            BillingInfo.CreditCardNumber = Basket.Order.Billing.CreditCardNumber;
        }
        BillingInfo.CreditCardType = this.ddlCreditCardType.SelectedValue;
        BillingInfo.ExpiryMonth = Convert.ToInt32( this.ddlExpirationMonth.SelectedValue );
        BillingInfo.ExpiryYear = Convert.ToInt32( this.ddlExpirationYear.SelectedValue );

        if ( BillingInfo.IsValid )
        {
            BillingInfo.Address = Basket.Order.Billing.Address;
            BillingInfo.FirstName = Basket.Order.Billing.FirstName;
            BillingInfo.LastName = Basket.Order.Billing.LastName;
            Basket.Order.Billing = BillingInfo;

            Server.Transfer( "~/checkout/confrim.aspx", true );
        }
        else
        {
            this.lInvalidDate.Visible = !BillingInfo.ValidDate;
            this.lInvalidNumber.Visible = !BillingInfo.ValidNumber;
            this.lInvalidType.Visible = !BillingInfo.ValidType;

            if ( Convert.ToBoolean( this.EditMode.Value ) == true )
            {
                this.tbCreditCardNumber.Attributes.Add( "style", "display: block;" );
                this.aCancelEditCCNum.Attributes.Add( "style", "display: block;" );
                this.lCreditCardNumber.Attributes.Add( "style", "display: none;" );
                this.aEditCCNum.Attributes.Add( "style", "display: none;" );
            }
        }
    }

    protected void btUpdate_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

        Order currentOrder = Basket.Order;
        //Session["tcode"] = tbpromo.Text;
        //Response.Redirect("~/checkout/confirm.aspx");
        if (this.tbpromo.Text == "A12C")
        {
            this.lShipping.Text = "Free";
            this.lSubtotal.Text = currentOrder.Subtotal.ToString("c");
            this.lTotal.Text = currentOrder.Subtotal.ToString("c");
                   }
        else
        {
            this.lShipping.Text = currentOrder.Shipping.Cost.ToString("c");
            this.lSubtotal.Text = currentOrder.Subtotal.ToString("c");
            this.lTotal.Text = currentOrder.TotalCost.ToString("c");
        }

    }

}
-----------------------------------------------------------CONFIRM page------------------------------------------
    {
        if ( !this.IsPostBack )
        {

            // use local object?
            Order CurrentOrder = Basket.Order;

            drawShipping( CurrentOrder.Shipping );
            drawBilling( CurrentOrder.Billing );
            drawPayment( CurrentOrder );
            drawTotals( CurrentOrder );

            Utility.AddToggle( ibConfirm, ibConfirm, "buttons/buttons_confirm_a.gif" );
            Utility.AddToggle( iCancel, iCancel, "buttons/buttons_cancel_a.gif" );

            this.aCancel.HRef = string.Format( "{0}index.aspx?{1}={2}",
                ConfigurationManager.AppSettings[ "HTTPDirectory" ],
                Basket.REQ_BASKET_ID,
                this.BasketId );
        }
    }

private void drawTotals( Order order )
    {

        //getting the promo code fron billing.aspx

        //tbpcode.Text = ((TextBox)PreviousPage.FindControl("tbpromo")).Text;

        try
        {
            if (Page.PreviousPage != null)
            {
                TextBox tbpcode = (TextBox)Page.PreviousPage.FindControl("tbpromo");

                if (tbpcode.Text == "A12C")
                {
                    lShipping.Text = "Free";
                    lSubtotal.Text = order.Subtotal.ToString("c");
                    lTotal.Text = order.Subtotal.ToString("c");
                }
                else
                {

                    lSubtotal.Text = order.Subtotal.ToString("c");
                    lShipping.Text = order.Shipping.Cost.ToString("c");
                    lTotal.Text = order.TotalCost.ToString("c");
                }
            }
          }
        catch (System.NullReferenceException ex)
            {
                exceptDiv.InnerHtml = ex.StackTrace.ToString();
            // tbpcodes.Text = Convert.ToString(ex.StackTrace.ToString());
            //  will give you in some div on your page the  exact line of error
             }

             //lSubtotal.Text = order.Subtotal.ToString("c");
             //lShipping.Text = order.Shipping.Cost.ToString("c");
             //lTotal.Text = order.TotalCost.ToString("c");

    }

0
newtoaspnet2008
4/23/2008 6:33:12 PM

Hey Newtoaspnet2008,

i am sorry that you are getting frustrated at this. but if i can make a suggestion......why not use session. they are very simple and effective. here are the lines you add in your pages. i explained it in detail.........

in your -------------review page please add

protected void btUpdate_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

        Order currentOrder = Basket.Order;
        //Session["tcode"] = tbpromo.Text;
        //Response.Redirect("~/checkout/confirm.aspx");
        if (this.tbpromo.Text == "A12C")
        {
            this.lShipping.Text = "Free";
            this.lSubtotal.Text = currentOrder.Subtotal.ToString("c");
            this.lTotal.Text = currentOrder.Subtotal.ToString("c");
                   }
        else
        {
            this.lShipping.Text = currentOrder.Shipping.Cost.ToString("c");
            this.lSubtotal.Text = currentOrder.Subtotal.ToString("c");
            this.lTotal.Text = currentOrder.TotalCost.ToString("c");
        }

        session["PrCode"] = tbpromo.Text; -------------add this line

    }

 now in your -----------confirm page ----------

add this in pageload

               string s = null;
                s = Session["PrCode"].ToString();
                tbpcodes.Text = s; ---------you can either create a new texbox or a label. i used textbox

hope this helps let me know

Keyboard not found. Please Press < F1 > to RESUME

Please Remember to Mark as Answer for the post(s) that help you.....so it can help others......Thanks
0
novicehere
4/23/2008 7:35:39 PM

Hey Novicehere,

ok i put in your code but my question how would i still use it in my if statement.........can you please guide on that tooo

newtoaspnet2008
4/23/2008 8:29:50 PM

Hey Hi,

That should be easy ..........here i rewrote your private void code.......hope this helps

private void drawTotals( Order order )
    {

        //getting the promo code fron billing.aspx

        //tbpcode.Text = ((TextBox)PreviousPage.FindControl("tbpromo")).Text;

        try
        {

                if (tbpcodes.Text == "A12C")
                {
[...]

 hope this helps Thanks
Keyboard not found. Please Press < F1 > to RESUME

Please Remember to Mark as Answer for the post(s) that help you.....so it can help others......Thanks
0
novicehere
4/23/2008 8:35:14 PM

Hey Novicehere,

it works. i cant believe it , it works after all the pain and trouble i caused to other, it works Big Smile. Thanks a lot Noivcehere.

Thanks a lot to all the people who tired to help me out. Thanks a lot to Jeffery Way who even posted an article on his blog. You people are great. keep up the good work.

Thanks once again.

i really appreciate it.

0
newtoaspnet2008

getting textbox value from one page to other page....
Hello Frinds I have a question..  I am entering one userid in the textbox I am getting info from dtabase I am displying.. this userid I am using in other aspx page so i need to use this textbox userid in that page can you tell me any one how i need to get that value from one page to other page.. ASAP thanks.. I believe you can take advantage of QueryString when Passing data from one page to another.   When you redirect to the other page, you can passthe USERID as string to the Url and get that information from there Thanks for your replay Can you give me sample code sir...

get data from Gridview in one page to textboxes in another page.
 Hi here iam having Gridview in one page .it is binded to some data.I used querystring to transfer data from Gridview to Textboxes in next page.now my question is i want to edit the textboxes and make changes reflect in database.i edited the textboxes by just deleting the value in Textbox and entering new value.but The changes i made to textboxes are not reflected at runtime.When i debug the codeThe values in TextBox are previous values. The changed values are not reflected.because of that iam not able to update the database.Is there property for textbox to take place the changes i made...

How to get the value from one page to another page when i use response.redirect
I have two webforms, webform1 and webform2i am doing the response.redirect on webform1 to get onto webform2.I am doing the following:response.redirect("webform2.aspx?ID=23")Now on webform2.aspx i only have Javascript functions.How can i get the value of my response.querystring("ID") into the javascript function.I am calling this javascript function of forms onload.I have the functions on the html window only not using the vb.net code behind.Please i have real difficulty. Help me.Thank you very much for the information. Hi,Try below code in your webform2.aspx. Private Sub Page_Loa...

accessing one page object to another page
Hello guys, I am new this site. Please help me to below posted thing.Is there Is there a way to access one page's public properties from another page?  I'm not referring to cross-page posting or accessing values from a previous page.  B.V.V.Prasad it is not so easy to do what you want. Why dont you, instead, save the value you want in the Session then acess it in the other page?Please, mark as answer if this post helped you"I am nobodyNobody is perfectTherefore, I must be perfect!" Put all Public Properties in a separate Class for you to access that in every...

Transfer Value from one page to another page...
  Now I have a value in my code, called "MID" (Integer) I create a Frame in my page and I want this frame link to another page using MID as parameter. My code is : <iframe src=sample.aspx?ModelID=<%# MID %>></iframe> But I always get an error : BC30516: Overload resolution failed because no accessible 'Mid' accepts this number of arguments   Someone can help me to solve this ? Thx a lot~ :) Hi there, You are getting this error message as Mid is a function in vb.net Rename your variable and it should work... Hope this helpsSunny NAGIProper Prep...

using values of one page into another page
Hi I have two pages. the first page contains 30 fields and i want to use that 30  fields values in second page. so i have to pass 30 values to second page without storing into database. How? which is the best way ? can i use session()?   See this link: http://dotnetslackers.com/Community/blogs/haissam/archive/2007/11/26/ways-to-pass-data-between-webforms.aspxSteve Wellens My blog  Hai Better use CrossPagePosting Check it. http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-Tutorials/Cross-Page-Posting.aspx Regards,M.VenkatesanMy Blog : http://venkat-dotnetsamples.blogspot.co...

Passing value from one page to another page
Dear sir/madam I am building a page in which value of one page eg.first.aspx in which i have a textfield for validating date(dd\MM\yyyy)and a textarea for writing information and a submit button .For handling event i have first.aspx.cs file  which check for validation of date and which submit information which is written in textarea.Now what i want is that in second.aspx I want to get the valid date entered in textfield and information entered in textarea. Waiting for reply if (Page.PreviousPage != null) { TextBox SourceTextBox = (TextBox)Page.PreviousPage.Fi...

How to bind One aspx page' Textbox data to another Aspx page's textbox
 hi i'm implementing one application in that i have 2 webpages, my task is binding the value of textbox of 1st page to 2nd page textbox when 2nd page is loading that will display the value in textbox  whatever user entered in 1st page's textbox for this how i have to bind that 1st textbox of 1st web page into textbox of 2nd webpage pls give the solution I used this link to accomplish the same thing, here is the link : http://www.developerfusion.co.uk/show/4687/ that is not working i'm getting error like this   Server Error in '/CourtCaseTrac...

using One page values in another page datagrid
Hi Friends, I am facing a problem in using the datagrid. I have a gridview in a page that contains 3 columns let us say 'TaskID','Schedule','Email'. Here TaskID is label in a templeteColumn Schedule is linkbutton in another template column and Email is text in another template column. Now the schedule column link button contains the text "schedule the task". On clicking of this link button the page will get redirected to another page which is having a text box to give the time. After user enters the time in the text box and clicks on save b...

to access a control existing in one page from another page
I want to access a control existing in one page from another page     How can i do thins in asp.net 2.0 (vb.Net) sujith Hi, I believe you can this by using previouspages. You need to enable it in the page directive and use the postbackurl propertie of a control. For example you have 2 pages. Page 1 contains a label and a button. The button's postbackurl is set to page 2. When you press the button and you get forwarded to page 2 you can then access the control from page 1 by using the previouspage function. Here is a document about it: http://aspalliance.com/...

Passing a string value from one page to another page
 HI I would like to pass a parameter r a string value from one page to another page. My scenario is I assign that string value in my first page ....after when the user click  the need page later for example page10 it received that value from that first page variable and use that value load the necessary details ....can any one help me if your string is a short one  like one line you can use querystring http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/QueryString.asp if it is more you can use either  session or cookie.Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the p...

how to bring value data from one page to another page?
 hello all...i have page1.aspx and page2.aspxin page1.aspx is containning:textbox1(text=1000)button end page2.aspx is containning:label1 i want when click button in page1.aspx, it run to page2.aspx and display like that:1000 how to make it?mycode in vb at page2 like that: label1.text= me.previouspage.findcontrol("textbox1").tostring but it's not working...what should i do?thx...  Asp.net is a stateless environment. You'll need to do something like pass the value in a query string or  store it in session and then retrieve it.Here is ...

Pass values from one aspx page to another page
Hi,   1.   I have a webform named Page1.aspx.In the Page 1.aspx,I have some panels.when the page loads ,a panel named pnlCommon  is displayed with checkboxes in it.   2. Depending on the selection of the checkbox,the corresponding panel is displayed.The panel that is displayed based on the selection of checkbox has textbox controls,radiobuttonlist controls etc   with requiredfield  validator     controls associated with it.The user enters the data and I have a Preview button.On clicking the Preview button,I must mak...

getting a value from one page to another
I need to get a value from one aspx page to another. One of my aspx pages creates an image from a database value. I need to store that value somehow so I can retrieve it on the aspx page that calls the image creating aspx page. Any suggestions on how to do this? There are a number of choices. If you are within a single request, you can store it in the HttpContext Items collection. Alternatively, you can hold it in Session if there are additional roundtrips. Finally, you can always pass it as part of a querystring in a Response.Redirect.RegardsDave when I try to store it as a ses...

Web resources about - how to access a textbox value from one page in another page....... - asp.net.getting-started

Aqua (user interface) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aqua is the GUI and primary visual theme of Apple Inc. 's OS X operating system . It is based around the theme of water, as its name suggests, ...

Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WP:RFCU redirects here. You may be looking for Wikipedia:Requests for comment/User conduct ( WP:RFC/U ), CheckUser policy ( Wikipedia:CheckUser ...

Help - Identi.ca
Identi.ca is a social service . Users can post short(140 character) status messages which are broadcast totheir friends and colleagues on the ...

City of Whitehorse, YT : Contact
Employment - Bylaws - Document Library - FAQ - Contact Us Search Query Textbox Home Home About Whitehorse Notify Me Contact Us Employee Links ...

www.asianewsphoto.com Help
Help for uploading pictures Noun explanation Group pictures: a basic unit which stands for a piece of news photo in system; include: information ...

Metamorphose: All-In-One File/Folder Renamer For Windows, Mac & Linux
Previously, we’ve reviewed many batch file-renaming applications like ReNamer (read review), NameChanger (read review), File Grinder (read review) ...

How to build a Twitter extension for Chrome
Ars takes a close look at the Chrome Web browser's new extension system. In …

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- RSS
... RSS Service, please follow the instructions below. STEP 1. Select the product to subscribe. STEP 2. The RSS link will be shown on the Textbox ...

authonomy writers and readers - Daniel Escurel Occeno's profile - authonomy writing community
... of the Point Guard”. It is entered in www.textnovel.com writing contest.In the TEXTNOVEL website simply type in “Lee Chon” in the textbox search ...

Baseball Prospectus
Forgot Your Password? Enter your username in the textbox below. Username: If you don't remember your username, please contact Customer Service ...