How Convert MHT File To HTML File(c# source code)

I Have Big  Problem, Please Help Me!!

I want Convert a MHT File To HTML File.
I Search In Many Of Sites But All Off Them Only Convert HTML TO MHT!!!
I Have C# Code(with source code) For Solve This Problem.
(I Have Almost Function Similar TO function(mht,html) Meanse MHT filename -->HTML file and contents )
Please Ansewer To My Question Quickly .
Very Thank
My Mail : MAHDI_FAHMIDEH@YAHOO.COM
0
mahdi_fahmideh

COnverting image file into PDF file in C#.NET
hi friends, i have a problem in creating a PDF file from an image file. first of all pls clarify what is the internal concept in converting to PDF file. if nay one knows pls mail me the related code if you find any solution pls mail me at spend5mins@yahoo.com thank u all hari babu...

Get the html source code of an .aspx file
Hello,I would like to get in a string the source code (in html) of an .aspx file of my website in order to display its content in a panel  of my page. Does to exist a such function ? Thank you in advance for any feedback,regards, mathmax ****************************************- I don’t write plumbing code anymore- I use PostSharp- And you?http://www.postsharp.org/**************************************** Hi, You can veri well do this with following steps: Create a object of HttpWebRequest class in your method Set the target url (.aspx) Get response in HttpWebRespo...

How to convert a UNICODE html file to BIG5 html file

How to convert a Color tiff file to Black and white tiff file using vb/C# code?
  Hi ,    I have a lot of TIFF file in Color format. Now I want to convert into Black and White TIFF file because color is taking lot of memory.  one color file is 5 MB. How to convert a Color tiff file to Black and white tiff file using vb.net code?  Please any one reply. Here is the code you need !use the ConvertToBitonal function to conver your color tiff file to black & white one. using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Drawing; using System.Drawing.Imaging; using System.Runtime.InteropServices; using System.Text; ...

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

Converting Excell File Into Html File
HI AllI need to convert my excell file into html file through asp.net and c# code.Can anyone help me on this or can u provide the code for this.Thanks in advance. You want something like:         string connectionString = String.Format(@"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source={0};Extended Properties=""Excel 8.0;HDR=YES;""",path);            string query=String.Format("select * from [{0}$]",sheetName);            OleDbDataAdapter dataAdapter =new OleDbDataAdapt...

converting html file to pdf file
is there anyway I can convert an html file to a pdf file ?HighOnCodingWanna get high! sure, either you use one time conversion using a program like Adobe Acrobat Professional or want to automate the creation of HTML files into pdf files frequently so you use a component plugged into your ASP.NET app see www.planetpdf.com for more infoThe best glimpse of heaven is on the way into hell ;)yousef.omar@gmail.comhttp://nonstopbiztalk.blogspot.com...

how to auto convert script page to html file ,or auto create html file
I want to make a news web site ,I had read some matieral about news web site .said that they  made home page and some hot news (sub page) compile as HTML file.the others page were made as script page.it would be have a good speed.i want to ask:any way can auto compile those page(may be *.php *.aspx) to html file?or any other approach to do it?i want to fly ... One way is to apply output caching to your page, then pure HTML will be sent each time the page is requested.Marciehttp://www.datagridgirl.comNEW! http://www.gridviewgirl.com...

there are source files but no project file or solution file
I am working on a project, which only provides some .vb, .aspx, and other files. But there is no solution file or project file. How can I instal them in the development environment under .net visual studio 2005?   Thanks   David 1. Open Web Site from VS.NET 2005 to open this folder; 2. File -> Save All after you open the folder. VS.NET will pop up a window to let you save the project. Usually, after you save it, a .sln file will be saved to folder \Visual Studio 2005\Projects\YOURFOLDERNAME\ i f you don't change the folder for saving. Hope it helps."Objec...

Convert Or Save Pdf file to html file
I want to convert or save pdf file to html programmatically through asp.net 1.1 & C#.Anyone knows solution please let me know coz I do a lot of search but didn't find any kind of solution.  Thanks & regards.   hi, check this link, http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/csharpgeneral/thread/d835c1c9-0d04-4cb9-8d08-39e68ee911fd/...

How to convert excel file to the text file in c#?
Hi all,  I have a application that need save excel file to the database. I need convert excel file to the text file and then use the bulk insert in t-sql. Can someone give me some ideas about how to convert the excel file to the text file.     Thanks in advance!   bjcanada: Can someone give me some ideas about how to convert the excel file to the text file. You can treat an Excel file as a database to extract information.  This sample binds it to a GridView but you could loop with the DataReader to extract the data and write it to a file.   //...

Converting excel file to html file problem
Hi All   iIhave the code to convert excell file into html file as follows          using Excel = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel;         Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application excel = null;        Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Workbook xls = null;        excel = new Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application();        object missing = Type.Missing;        object ...

Script to convert a txt file to html file
This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may want to consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how to properly handle MIME multipart messages. --=_2C752021.E786E9CD Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline In early October, trying to use a script by Ed Summers to convert a txt = file to an html file, I posted a few questions on this list. With lots of = help from Perl community, I have all the problems solved. Attached is the = substantially revised script. This...

convert .doc file to .pdf file in C#
Hello,I need to convert a .doc file to .pdf file in dot net using C# . Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks Hello, Please check the link below. http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/sertf2pdf.aspx Hope it will help you, do let me know if it helps you.S.SRIRAM Thanks for your reply but it is not working.  Hello, What problem you r facing?.. Alternate links are here. .... http://dotnetf1.blogspot.com/2008/07/convert-word-doc-into-pdf-using-c-code.html Please let me know if you still face issues,  S.SRIRAM Hi, Based on my understanding, you should belon...

Web resources about - How Convert MHT File To HTML File(c# source code) - asp.net.getting-started

List of converts to Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today’s apps gone free: BlockBear, Stock Grader, PDF Smart Convert and more
Block ads and other annoying content, take the emotion out of investing, and convert almost anything into a PDF with todays collection of apps ...

Ford patents rear wheel that converts into a unicycle
Filed under: Government/Legal , Green , Ford , Green Driving , Motorcycle , Electric Ford is thinking about allowing drivers to remove a rear ...

How to convert your old VHS tapes to DVD with this software
Remember those old VHS tapes you have sitting in the corner? Convert them into DVDs with this affordable software so you can easily watch them ...