how can i write this line using vb.net : container.dataitem ?.... in vb.net its not working

Dim container As GridView = CType(newLinkButton.NamingContainer, GridView)

Dim dataValue As Object = DataBinder.Eval(container.dataitem, _ColName)

_ColName its just a string a name of the field in my database

0
avi999912

This is Vb.Net code man what you want?

You can convert any format from this link

http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/

If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer
0
jeyaseelan

Type.GetType does not work in VB.NET but works in C#. VB.NET gurus Please help
Friends,   I am an experienced C# programmer who is working on a VB.NET project now. I am writing different methods covering the following functionalities 1) Take a datareader as input and return an arraylist of class object2) Take an xmlnode (received from a webservice) as input and return an arraylist of class object. The methods are generic methods which take datareader/xmlnode as first parameter and classname (string) as the second parameter. This way it will work trivially. The schema of class object matches with the input (datareader or xmlnode)In C# I used to do th...

how can i write this line using vb.net? :
for (int i = StartRow; i < StartRow + PageSize && i < ProductsTable.Rows.Count; i++) For x as integer = StartRow to Math.Min(StartRow + PageSize, ProductsTable.Rows.Count) -1Silverlight-helpVb TipsSpace Coast .Net User Group...

How benificial is it to use VS.NET? Can I do just as well with VB.NET?
How benificial is it to use VS.NET? Can I do just as well with VB.NET? I'm probably going to be moving from handcoding with HomeSite and ASP Classic to ASP.NET. From all I read VS.NET seems the tool of choice but expensive. Will VB.NET do just as well if all I plan to write is VB code? Any other good choices? Thanks As far as i know there is no Product" entitled vb.net. Visual Studio.Net 2002/2003 differs from it's non .net predesser (mental block, cant spell - sorry) in that all technologies (ie. VB, c# C++, J#) are developed from within the one application(IDE). There...

how can i Get OCX File in .net IDE vb.net/C3
hi all,      How can I generate OCX file in VB.net/c# 2005 that will interact in web pages...?Thanks & Regards,Murthy. Hi murthysrn, As far as I know, VB 2005 and C# 2005 cannot create the project for ocx file. However, I hope the following link will be helpful to you. Creating an ActiveX Control in Visual Studio 2005http://msmvps.com/blogs/pauldomag/archive/2006/08/16/107758.aspxSincerely,Benson YuMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other co...

how can i write this line using vb.net? : public constract() : base(htmlTextWriterTag.a)
how can i write this line using vb.net? : public constract() : base(htmlTextWriterTag.a) Like this: Public Sub New() MyBase.New(HtmlTextWriterTag.A) End SubThanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET Public Sub New()     MyBase.New(htmlTextWriterTag.a) End Sub   in case this is a converter between C# <> VB.NET http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/Regards...Nassar, RamiMy Blog || E-Mail Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolve...

use of vb.net and c#.net

can not add a record to a db table using the vb.net and ado.net
Hi   I am trying to insert record to Pups Database using ado.net and vb.net in a windows application. This form will collect data from user to insert it into stores table at Pubs database (storeID, name, address etc..). I am not able to get the new inserted record into the stores table here is my coude behind for the formImports System.Data.SqlClient  Public Class ParametersExample Inherits System.Windows.Forms.FormDim con As SqlConnection  Private Sub addBttn_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles addBttn.Click Dim cmd As SqlCommand = ...

What can c#.net do that vb.net can't?
That's pretty much my question - what can you do with c#, in terms of web application building, that you can't do in vb.net? Thanks Which language you choose is pretty much up you, your preferences and previous experience. There are some differences, but most importantly one have to realize that all .Net compliant languages are translated into an Intermediate Language and at the end of the day, what run is pretty much the same. Read this if you need to know more: "Microsoft Programming Languages" http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/productinfo/whitepapers/default.aspx ...

How can i write this line: string[] nicks = new string[ users.Count ];
How can i write this line: string[] nicks = new string[ users.Count ];  - using vb.net? when: users = new Hashtable();   and also what the diffrence between: users.count and users.keys.count? Dim objHashTable As New Hashtable() objHashTable.Add("FName", "Bino") objHashTable.Add("LName", "Bose") objHashTable.Add("PNumber", 9895612345) This way you can add items to a hashtable in VB.NetCheersBinowww.codepal.co.inPlease Mark as Answer if you find the post useful. Dim Users As New Hashtable() Dim str As String() = ...

Upgrade VB.net 2002 to VB.net 2003
Hi, i want to upgrade VB.net 2002 to VB.net 2003.what is the procedure?Uninstall 2002 and Install 2003 or something else? VB.net 2003 includes Framework 1.1 or i will install it separately?thanx in advance ...

Web resources about - how can i write this line using vb.net : container.dataitem ?.... in vb.net its not working - asp.net.getting-started

Container - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Giant container island plan for Port Phillip Bay in bid to boost port sale value
A giant artificial island for container ships to dock at could be built in Port Phillip Bay, just off the coast of Williamstown, as part of secret ...

Cape Breton rail line could be saved if Sydney container terminal is built
The owner of the Cape Breton and Central Nova Scotia rail line is "in discussions" with the consultants hired to develop Sydney harbour, to gauge ...

Containers get a fresh business boost from Hewlett Packard Enterprise
It would be difficult to overstate the impact container technology is having on the software development world, so it's no wonder vendors large ...

Cisco Improves SDN Support For Rival VMware; Adds Docker Containers
Network World Cisco Improves SDN Support For Rival VMware; Adds Docker Containers CRN Cisco is striving to shed its image as a purely proprietary ...

Cisco Expands Container Infrastructure Effort
EnterpriseTech Cisco Expands Container Infrastructure Effort EnterpriseTech Cisco Systems is taking an infrastructure approach to container-based ...

ClusterHQ Bringing Storage Smarts to Docker Containers
VIDEO: ClusterHQ CEO Mark Davis discusses the Docker storage opportunity and how his company's open-source Flocker technology fits in.

If Container Orchestration Is The New Hadoop, Who Is The Cloudera?
There are many similarities between the open source Big Data stack, Hadoop, and the container orchestration engines (COE). Both are based on ...

The DigiTruck is a solar-powered cargo container classroom of the future
The DigiTruck is a solar-powered repurposed cargo container that serves as mobile health clinic and digital classrooms for communities that currently ...

Stock Up on Cheap Containers to Give Guests Thanksgiving Leftovers
... spirit of the holiday going, but can leave you without a lot of dishes. When you stock up on last minute groceries, grab a set of cheap containers ...