How can I read the HTTP file use c#? subject: image file.

The server have internet but the client can't link to internet.

I want use the server to read HTTP file and show it to client.

Thanks for your help.

Weboy B.Wan
---------------------------------------
MSN: weboy.wan"at"msn.com
E-Mail: weboy.wan"at"gmail.com
0
weboy

{
	Response.Buffer = true;
	System.Net.WebRequest req = System.Net.WebRequest.Create("http://www.microsoft.com/");
	System.Net.WebResponse res = req.GetResponse();
	System.IO.Stream stream = res.GetResponseStream();
	System.IO.StreamReader reader = new System.IO.StreamReader(stream);
	Response.Clear();
	Response.Write (reader.ReadToEnd());
	reader.Close();
	res.Close();
}
0
Aidy
7/5/2006 8:54:39 AM
Aidy:

Thanks for your help.
Thanks for your help.

Weboy B.Wan
---------------------------------------
MSN: weboy.wan"at"msn.com
E-Mail: weboy.wan"at"gmail.com
0
weboy

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

Can FireDac be used to read *.dbf files (same files used with ShapeFiles)
Hello all, Just wondering if FireDac can be used to access *.dbf file that usually associate with shapefiles? Also, is available for iOS FireDac support? Regards, Bryan Hello Bryan > Just wondering if FireDac can be used to access *.dbf file that usually > associate with shapefiles? If these "dbf" files are standard DBase DB files, then - yes. For that you should use FireDAC Advantage driver: http://docs.embarcadero.com/products/rad_studio/firedac/Connect_to_Advantage_Database_Server.html Most simple will be to use Advantage local engine, which is free for...

Please help me to read .msg file from c#.net (urgent)and get to, subject cc, bcc property
hai,i have one folder called BTCCEmailQueue where i have <1000 .msg outlookfile and i have to read it one by one  and extract To,subject,bcc,cc ofthat particular one .how can i perform this task.byfijo______________________________________________This is the way i had created and saved .msg file//method which i use to save as .msg file   private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)        {            OMsg =(Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook._MailItem)OO.CreateItem(OlItemType....

Trying to read two files using a sub to get the data, but 2nd read on the 2nd file goes to EOF
------_=_NextPart_001_01C73F21.48FF8233 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Here is a snippet of the code: my $MyFileHand; =20 my $MyFileHand1; =20 =20 open($MyFileHand,"<$MyFileIn") || diet (3, $MyFileIn, $!); open($MyFileHand1,"<$MyFileIn1") || diet (3, $MyFileIn1, $!); =20 ............ =20 proc_getrcd( $MyFileHand , $MyEOFProd, $MyWorkp, $MyInp , $GlblInfo{compcnt}, $MyUnpackSw ); proc_getrcd( $MyFileHand1, $MyEOFTest, $MyWorkt, $MyInt , $GlblInf...

COnverting image file into PDF file in C#.NET
hi friends, i have a problem in creating a PDF file from an image file. first of all pls clarify what is the internal concept in converting to PDF file. if nay one knows pls mail me the related code if you find any solution pls mail me at spend5mins@yahoo.com thank u all hari babu...

How to Create .mdb file from Excel file using C#.net
Hi all I want to create .mdb file that i have created excel feel from MS jet Database... through code behind Help me in this..  Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. How to create an mdb file programmtically:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317881How to import Excel data into it: http://www.mikesdotnetting.com/Article.aspx?ArticleID=79 Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site...

Read a PDF file using C#.Net
 Hi,    Is there any way to read a PDF file using C#.net?I have already used third party tools like itextsharp and its dlls. But it is not worthy.Is there any alternative third party dlls?If any body tell means it would be a great help.Thanks in advance!    Have a look at the following - they are C# projects that include a read of PDF's Parsing PDF files in .NET using PDFBox and IKVM.NET (managed code). http://www.codeproject.com/KB/string/pdf2text.aspxA Windows Service that indexes DOC, PDF, XLS, PPT, RTF, HTML, TXT, XML, and other file formats http:...

How can I edit a pdf file using C#.net
 How can I edit a pdf file using C#.netRegards Anu Palavila I think you need to look for a good API.I found this one. I don't know if there is an opensource API. Try Googling Edit PDF .NET APIJef Claes~~~~~~~~~~Visit my blog  Hi,U may use itextsharphttp://sourceforge.net/projects/itextsharp/http://csharpdotnetfreak.blogspot.com/2008/12/export-gridview-to-pdf-using-itextsharp.htmlHope It helpsThanksAvinash TiwariRemember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you.  Hi anupalavila,You can use pdftotext to convert pdf to plain text file and iTextSharp  ...

How can i read oracle blob file with as.net(c#)
hi all, i insert a *.doc file but i can't read and show it. what will i do for it. these are my codes. while (Query1.Read()) { int i; for (i=0;i<Query1.FieldCount;i++) { TableRow tr =new TableRow(); TableCell td =new TableCell(); if (i==1) { byte[] b = new byte[0]; b =Query1.GetOracleBinary(i).Value; Response.BinaryWrite(b); //td.Text=Query1.GetOracleBinary(i);//.ToString(); td.Text=Query1[i].ToString(); } else { td.Text=Query1[i].ToString(); } tr.Cells.Add(td); ...

Can use AJAX to get image file or stream?
Hi, Recently, I read about using ajax. I have this question. can use Ajax to get image file or stream? It seems ajax only use to get text data from Database.  If database has image file or image stream, can this be retrieved by Ajax? Please kindly point me to some code example how this being done. thanks in advance             hi,i don't know know why you want to get the stream directly, but you can get image easily.at the server side, you set the response content type to 'image/jpeg' (or else), and you write the image bytes directly ...

How to use VB.Net Files in C# Project and Compile All project to Only One Assembly File.?
Hi all,I have a Library of Useful Functions and procedures But in VB.Net Language(*.vb not *.dll).All the time i have to Add additional Project to my current Project and add that VB.Net Library to it ,Then Compile it and Reference it to  my C# project and use it .so as a consequence,After Compilation in the "Bin" directory i have additional assembly Related to that VB.Net Class Library rather than one.I want to know is there any way to Achieve only One Assembly Not Two. Thanks In Advance.Regards.Nothing Is Quite Impossible !!!...

How Can I read a dd image WindowsXP file using perl?
------=_Part_83387_24379038.1231821561548 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline Hi !!! Well Does anybody knows how Can I analyze a dd image of WindowsXP using Perl? I mean, exist some module for obtain info of this dd files? Books? articles? URLS? I hope some body help me.... And thans so much ------=_Part_83387_24379038.1231821561548-- On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 23:39, Armin Garcia <saintarmin@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi !!! > Well Does anybody knows how Can I analyze a dd image of WindowsXP using &...

How can I call an exe file in web page (c#), and send
In a web page, (c#) How can I call an exe file ,and send - recive parameters from exe file client-side? that would be a massive security risk, so no. Signed ActiveX can do it, but it's expensive and not parrticularly trusted by the general populace RTFM - straight talk for web developers. Unmoderated, uncensored, occasionally unreadableJason Brown - MVP, IIS This may help YouCreate a console application using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Text; namespace simpleadd { class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { ...

Help me : How can I make .DLL file of C hash class file through compiling using DotNet Editor.
Help me :  How can I make DLL file  from  C hash file through compiling using  DotNet Editor ? Which command I should use ? You are posting in the wrong place, you have to post it in this forum, it deals with questions related to C#...

Web resources about - How can I read the HTTP file use c#? subject: image file. - asp.net.getting-started