help wanted for windows application development 7 web application development

can anybody help me from begining for the creation of both web & windows application development.

thanks

0
questi

 Hi questi,

People are usually ready to help you here. You just need to post concrete and detailed questions :)

__
Please mark post as answer if it helps, if not come back and ask again!
0
millet
8/24/2007 6:54:30 AM

This is a good place if u have a net connection

http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/

 or the qucikstart can be installed  from the sample directory with the vs installation

asp.net 2.0 by stephen walter is a good book to start with

Jai Ganesh. J , GSD ,India

Please Mark As Answer If my reply helped you.
0
Ganesh
8/24/2007 11:21:49 AM

hai! millet,

plz. can u tell me how to create a proper login coding for the windows application  with authentication i ve searched a lot but it  is not working on my  project.

so if u can write the code for me ,using ado.net for visual studio .net c#.

thanks

0
questi

Help! Can anybody tell me if I can use Visual Studio.NET to develop Web application at my home using Windows XP Home Edition?
Can anybody tell me if I can use Visual Studio.NET to develop Web application at my home using Windows XP Home Edition? I downloaded Web Martrix. But I don't want to use its IDE. I just want to use its webserver because Home Edition can't have IIS. Thanks.HeiGe Visual Studio.NET neededs IIS, But in home addition you can't use IIS. So in XPHome you can't use Visual Studio.NET from ASP.NET development!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Thanks for your answer. But I have successfully added IIS to my XP Home. Special thanks to Holeinone, Pippo a...

I want to develop a "CHAT" web application.... Where to start from?
Hello guys ! I want to create an AJAX based "CHAT Web Application".... Can anybody tell me where to start from. I want a bit help and support. I shall be highly thankful to you from the bottom of my heart to if you give me suggestions and help. Waiting for your replies.Software Development & Web Development is my addiction. I am a Visual C# 2.0 and ASP.NET 2.0 Developer and working in Visual Studio 2005 using Dot Net Framework 2.0.Email: bottomless.wisdom@hotmail.comWeb: http://bottomless-wisdom.spaces.live.com See AJAX Chat TutorialIf this post was useful to you...

Visual Web Developer Express and Sub Folder Applications (Application within an Application)
How do I set a subfolder to be an application in Visual Web Developer? I cant seem to find the setting. (I can change it in IIS however relative links arent being created properly in Visual Web Developer)Any help is appreciated.Z...

help needed!! I want to make an simple application using web developer 2005
Hi,  I want to make an application like servlets in which I have to generate an on fly xml page in browser when entring username and id in the form . Thanks in advance sabah Can you explain in a little more detail what you need to be able to do? (I don't know much about servlets.) Thanks!-- Mike PopeASP.NET User EducationThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help?
I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help? Is there a tool for building help pages ? Thanks There's a program called HTML Help workshop you can use... It's free but in my humble opinion it sucks... you may want to take a look at it anyway: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=00535334-c8a6-452f-9aa0-d597d16580cc&displaylang=en Hope it helps...

How i call windows application in web application without using dll of windows application
i want to call Windows application in web Application Without using dll of Windows application in ASP.net 2.0  hi!try this: ProcessStartInfo pi = new ProcessStartInfo("app.exe"); pi.CreateNoWindow = true;  Process p = Process.Start(pi); p.WaitForExit(); if (p.ExitCode != 0){//report error } orzeh  code less, think more!...

possible to use both vs.net and web matrix for web application development?
Hello there, i am wondering will it possible to develop a web application using a mixture of web matrix and VS.NET? Say for example, on my application, i developing a web service module(both client n web service ) in VS.NET while my teammates is doing their web application module using webmatrix. Once integrated into a system will it work? Do note that these modules dont share the same data, hence no data exhange will occur. Both the application will be using VB.NET as well. Pls someone answer my doubts, thanks! If you do component programming ofcourse yes. it is like one ...

Stop and Start a Web Application using Application Pool contains may Web Applications
Hi, In my IIS 6.0, there is a Application Pool. This Application Pool contains 5 Asp.net Web Application. But I need to stop and restart one particular Web Application. How to do that? What is the process to start and stop a Asp.net Web Application. when the Web Application uses a Application Pool and the Particular Application Pool contains other Web Application as well.?     if you want like that then create separate application pool for each web application. Then you can start and stop one particular web application. Other easy way is just modify the web.config file of you...

Want to develop a windows based application
------=_NextPart_000_00D7_01C6150D.C3A582C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi I want to develop a windows based application with PERL. Can anyone tell = me which is best way to go.. Anis ------=_NextPart_000_00D7_01C6150D.C3A582C0-- On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Anish Kumar K. wrote: > I want to develop a windows based application with PERL. Can anyone > tell me which is best way to go.. Make it web-based and then access it from IE or Firefox on Windows or any other platform. That's often t...

Want to develope chat application........help me
I want to develope a web based chat application in which user can enter their username and password to login.......... after this they can start chatting with the other users who are online.......... How can i implement it iusing ASP.NET and VB.NET... I am just a bigginner in this technology.... pls help me out...and suggest me that how can i start this project..... also i dont want to referesh the page to get new messages........ just give me guidlines Hi, maybe this is interesting for you: Simple chat application for ASP.NET & C# port of dChat. Grz, Kris.Read my blog....

How to extract xml file from window application to web application in .net
hi..i have two software solutions both in .net one is desktop and another is web application.And i want to transfer data between these application using xml. In desktop solution i have created a xml schema and create a xml document that conforms to that schema.XML doucment is created which contains the data.Now i have to extract this xml document into my web application and store the data of this xml file into my database and vice versa. So tell me what are the different methods to get the document from desktop to web and from web to desktop.Actaully i am not much aware of this type i...

How to start developing some professional Mobile Web Application
i have started developing mobile web application using the quick tutorials of visual studio, but it just gives the basic introduction to the mobile controls. i have tried to do some thing more using the DeviceSpecific control and filter HTML32 but some how it doesn't support all the properties & attributes of the html tags (e.g. <table>). i am very confused with how to code for HTML browsers as well as for WAP browsers in the same form. I am also having problems with the designing. so is there any way to learn how to build the professional mobile web application with profe...

Help getting started developing a web page
Hi, I've developed a few websites with frontpage and I like very much how easy it is to setup the graphical aspects of the page. I am also a VB programmer with over 5 years of development experience. I have Visual Studio .NET 2003 and have done several ASP.NET Web Services and have even played around with the Web Application. Still, I am not quite sure how to start building the website. There has to be a simple tutorial out there that walks you through starting a new website. I'm hoping that there is an easier way to do this than with Studio .NET. Is there an application out there... ...

Web resources about - help wanted for windows application development 7 web application development - asp.net.getting-started

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 24% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Surve Mortgage applications decreased 3.2 percent from one week earlier, according ...

Mortgage applications fall 3.2%
A definitive rise in mortgage interest rates over the last month is keeping borrowers at bay.

Google pushing virtual reality applications
Google has been pushing its R&D into virtual reality applications and is looking to enhance YouTube with the ability to provide virtual reality ...