Getting Start With .net

hi

i'm intersted to learn asp.net (vb or delphi) .
i programming with delphi6 but i'd like to tp know something about programming in internet specially with .net .
i hear about microsoft.net with delphi 7 that i can programming with delphi in .net .... is it right ?
what 's our opinian about it ? and better to learn Vb.Net or continu with delphi(or delphi.net)
thanks.

Ali Darabian
0
ali

I think there is some support for Delphi in .Net.
However, you will find much more support from the user community if you choose a more popular language such as VB.Net or C#. Since your already familiar with Delphi, I think VB.Net might be a natural progression. I have never worked with Delphi, but others have told me that it is similar to VB.

Jamie Kindred, CGA, MCSD
0
NetProfit

Web resources about - Getting Start With .net - asp.net.getting-started

The best Black Friday deals for Apple fans
The best prices of the year Image by Thinkstock Whether you love hunting for deals on Black Friday or prefer staying in bed to fighting fellow ...

Germany's Merkel vows more support for France after attacks
PARIS (Reuters) - Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Wednesday she would think about how Germany could further support France in fighting terrorism ...

‘Star Wars’ An Art House Movie? Some French Exhibs Think So, Stoking Indie Producers’ Ire
Here’s something you don’t see very often in France , the home of cinéma d’auteur . As the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens approaches ...

One Of The Downed Su-24 Pilots Is Alive And Talking As Russia Beefs Up Defenses In Syria
It has been more than 24 hours since Turkey shot down a Russian Su-24 Fencer that briefly passed into its territory . Now we are seeing the clear ...

Facts? Donald Trump Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Facts
In an exchange with Bill O’Reilly Monday night, Donald Trump summed up so much of his Presidential campaign in one short statement: File this ...

What We Learned/What You May Have Missed In The Captain America Civil War Trailer
The Captain America: Civil War trailer was unleashed last night, and now that we’ve watched the teaser a few times we’re ready to assess the ...

Bernie Sanders wants to raise wages of H-1B workers
U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) wants to reform the H-1B program, in part, by "substantially" raising prevailing wages. Higher wages is one ...

Emma Stone Lands in Los Angeles Ahead of Thanksgiving Day
Emma Stone touches down at LAX airport on Tuesday (November 24) in Los Angeles. The 27-year-old actress looked stylish for her flight in a black ...

'Our Major Cities Will Be Submerged': Climate-Change Horrors
On Monday, November 30th, The Huffington Post is thrilled to showcase, in a special event, the new film from Oscar-winner Charles Ferguson entitled ...

Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages will speed up the web in 2016
It's now a few weeks since Google announced Accelerated Mobile Pages . When the project was unveiled, there were just 30 or so partners on board ...