getting at fields in dataviews

dv1.Item(i).Row.Item(10) = ""
dv1.Item(i).Row.Item(11) = ""
dv1.Item(i).Row.Item(12) = ""

Instead of this, i want something like this:

dv1.Item(i).Row.find("a") = ""
dv1.Item(i).Row.find("b")=""
dv1.Item(i).Row.find("c")=""

where a,b,c or field( aka column) names
I can also do a similiar process in myDataSet (where dv1 comes from)
Reason being, these fields may not always be in this order if the SPROC changes, but the fields themselves will always be there.

iisdem furoribus
0
scaevola

Row["a"] in C#, Row("a") in VB.
Bertrand
----
bleroy

POST GET GET GET GET... WTH?

trying to get started and i am getting this error
when i go to http://www.porkchopsplayground.com, i get: DotNetNuke Upgrade Error The Assembly Version ( [ASSEMBLYVERSION] ) does not match the Database Version ( [DATABASEVERSION] ) ERROR: Could not connect to database. Could not find file 'd:\hosting\nmoran26\Providers\DataProviders\AccessDataProvider\DotNetNuke.mdb'. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, Nicole Do you have a username and password set on your database? Make sure you follow the steps mentionned in the Readme.txt located in the documentation folder. In any case make sure your credentials for yo...

Getting Start With .net

how to get start with .NET

get rid of that ridiculous getting started bookmark
Name: DOCTOR Product: Firefox Summary: get rid of that ridiculous getting started bookmark Comments: Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Safari/525.22 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

getting started in VS2005 C# which book should I get
Hello, I am getting started with VS2005, I have use VS2003 but not very much -(I did 4 small applications in it),  I am wondering which book you would recommend to learn the new features of VS2005, while learning more of C# programing in general There some links to good books in this thread i posted : http://forums.asp.net/thread/1489422.aspx Also these two make good reference material  Professional Visual Studio 2005 (Programmer to Programmer)   Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Unleashed  So far I recommend Wrox's C# 2005  Read the beginning chap...

Getting error in Net::SFTP with get function
------=_Part_7028_3315294.1193837808284 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline Hi All, I have the following code as part of my program; print "---=========> $file, $localFile\n"; $sftp -> get( $file, $localFile ) || warn("errrrr0rrrrr _---> $!".$sftp->status."\n");^M Even though it has downloaded the file properly, it is giving the following message: ---=========> /trading/tiscrdenhlist10310000.txt.old, /export/home/crdadm/rajeev/tiscrdenhlist103...

How to get value of field in one DataView into an Select statement for another DataView?
I have a DataView, called DataView1, that is showing the data from a table called INFO.  A DetailsView is attached to this DataView.When I click the Select link on a record for DataView1, I want the value of a certain field of DataView one to be put into the Select query of DataView2.  The reason being is this.DataView1 contains the data for my INFO table.DataView2 contains the data for my FILES table.INFO can have many FILES.Files can only have one INFO.  So when I click the Select link on a record on my DataView1(INFO table), I want only the files associated with t...

How do I get started with AJAX.Net?

Problem Getting Started
In have run the 1317set.bat file and still get the following error: Unable to get your db version please run version script against your db and restart your web application (go to update/scripts/ folder and run 1317set.bat). Any help to get me started would be much appreciated.www.creativenrg.co.uk | www.therivercard.com Have you checked your connection string? This is sometimes caused by a faulty db connection. I am new to Rainbow and get the same error when trying to run it for the first time. Does not matter which of the following I comment out in web.config: <!-...

Getting started .net website

Getting started with JScript.NET

Web resources about - getting at fields in dataviews - asp.net.getting-started

Christopher Ingraham (@_cingraham) on Twitter

Dongle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about electronic devices. A dongle is a small piece of hardware that attaches to computer, TV, or other electronic device and ...

Projector Bulbs - Projector Lamps - TV Lamps - LED bulbs - DLP Lamps - Replacement Light Bulbs - Welch ...
LIGHT BULBS IN-STOCK! Projector Bulbs, LCD Bulbs, LCD replacement bulb, DLP Bulbs, TV Bulbs, Specialty Lamps, LCD Bulb, Specialty Bulbs, Medical ...

Introducing Sencha Touch 2.1 on BlackBerry 10
We’re very pleased to announce that Sencha has released an update to their Sencha Touch framework that brings beta support for the BlackBerry® ...

Bloomberg - Business, Financial & Economic News, Stock Quotes
Bloomberg is a premier site for business and financial market news. It delivers world economic news, stock futures, stock quotes, & personal ...

Bloomberg - Business, Financial & Economic News, Stock Quotes
Bloomberg is a premier site for business and financial market news. It delivers world economic news, stock futures, stock quotes, & personal ...

Automatic Twitter Updates using Twitterizer.Framework
On the recently redesigned Virtual Swanage website we thought it would be useful to have a Twitter feed with daily events being submitted once ...

Maptitude for Redistricting Online Edition
Maptitude Online Redistricting is web-based redistricting software designed for governments or organizations that want to provide their members ...

DataView: The DataXu Blog - DataXu
Leading the conversation in digital marketing management, building customer intelligence, and online media buying.

JavaScript UI Library, Ajax Components & HTML5 Framework - DHTMLX
DHTMLX offers a rich JavaScript library, UI components & HTML5 mobile framework. Build impressive web apps for both desktop and mobile devices. ...