Functions in Web Pages using VB.NET

Does anyone know where to place a FUNCTION with WEB Programming using VB.NET code behind?

For example, if I have 4 ASPX pages and will use the same function, where or what part of the web page can I place this function or do I need to have that function in each of the ASPX page?
Unlike in a COM program using VB.NET, that function would most probably reside in the MODULE and any VB.NET form can easily call it.
TIF
0
arprince

you can put it in a class
***********************
Dinakar Nethi
Life is short. Enjoy it.
***********************
0
ndinakar
3/22/2005 9:38:55 PM
Thanks.
0
arprince

How to get HTML Source of web page opened by web browser using vb.net
hello friends,         i have opened an web browser in vb.net using the below code Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Dim nullObject As System.Object = 0 Dim str As String = "" Dim nullObjStr As System.Object = str Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.WaitCursor Dim i As Int16 For i = 1 To 2 AxWebBrowser1.Navigate("http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=test&meta=", True) AxWebBrowser1.Document. Next Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.Default End Sub  ...

Both C# ASPX pages and VB.NET ASPX in single VB.NET Web Applcation Template
Hi.. Is it possible to have both c# pages and VB pages in same Webapplication, what i chose is VB.NET Web application Template. With Thanks, Jaya.... I don't see why you couldn't, but for the sake of consistency I don't know why you would want to do this. When you choose a C# or VB.NET application template(I'm assuming you're using VS or WebMatrix), it simply creates a .aspx file that includes a page directive that specifies the page language. If you created a C# template but want to use VB.Net instead, you need to go from: <%@ Page Language="C#" .... to...

getting a VB .Net project to run in a web page
ok....we had a developer create a nice little app in vb .net. when its built its a .exe with a cfc file. It has a gui/object interface. Being a novice with this stuff. I want to get this in a .net web page and run it on my web server. Any info or refence guide to do this will be appreicated. Thank you. well.... not so easily..... is the app supposed to have some sort of output, or does it just process something on the server? if you want it to have an interface, you proablby want to take his code out, put it in a class library, or your app_code folder, change all the cfc file stuff to...

master page in vb.net using web matrix
i've tried <%@master language = "vb" %> for my master page using web matrix, it gave me an error stating that "master" is not a defined keyword..why is this? i switched to "page language", it solved the error but resulting in not being able to use it as master page..thanx  the page tag for my master page looks like this:<%@ Master Language="VB" CodeFile="MasterPage.master.vb" Inherits="MasterPage" %>try making yours match mine  Mike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ i'm able ...

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

use of vb.net and c#.net

Web resources about - Functions in Web Pages using VB.NET - asp.net.getting-started

Wave function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... (a ball attached to a spring ) in classical mechanics (A-B) and quantum mechanics (C-H). In quantum mechanics (C-H), the ball has a wave function ...

TV binging, exercise skipping linked to poor cognitive function
... their fit, less TV-addicted counterparts. In particular, couch potatoes had slightly lower brain processing speeds and worse executive function, ...

iPhone best tricks and functions - Business Insider
Your iPhone can do a lot more than you think.

Learning F# – Passing Parameters to Functions
One of the first issues I faced when learning F# was finding out how to specify multiple parameters to a function. While this might sound obvious ...

HPE Offers Catalog of Virtual Network Functions for Telcos
The vendor's OpenNFV Solution Portal gives carriers a single place to find a range of VNFs that are pre-tested to run on their networks.

7 Useful Technical SEO Functions For Your E-commerce Website
This article was co-authored by Mate Dyekiss, SEO Strategist at IMI. An e-commerce website can create all the technical SEO issues onecan imagine: ...

Political row over omitting Kerala CM from PM Modi’s function
Kerala chief minister Oommen Chandy on Saturday decided to keep away from Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s function in Kollam in south Kerala after ...

Colorado governor: This Planned Parenthood shooting may be a function of inflammatory rhetoric from bloggers ...
Via Grabien , skip to 4:45 of the clip below for the key bit. I naively thought we were (mostly) done with “climate of hate” stupidity after ...

Surprise: Binge-Watching TV May Cause a Decline in Brain Function
With the second season of Transparent only a few days away, some bad news awaits us: According to a recent study and common sense, probably, ...

1964 Archival Footage of British Soldiers Under the Effects of LSD Losing the Ability to Properly Function ...
1964 archival footage of British soldiers being given LSD-25 while training the the field. Over time they lost their ability to properly function, ...