from local to the net

Hi,

My website is working find on my local computer (and network)
Now, I want to deploy it on the net.
Which type of files have I to put on my webserver ?
..cs ?
..aspx.cs ?
..aspx.resx ?
..ascx ?
..ascx.cs ?
Thanks in advance for your response.
Séb
-1
kristouf

compiling .cs files produces dll's and it will compile all .cs as well as resource files to dll's (one per project with VS.NET). You'd deploy the:
-dll's (to bin folder at app root)
-aspx
-ascx (if you use user controls)
-web.config file

Thanks,

Teemu Keiski
Finland, EU
1
joteke
1/31/2004 6:55:09 PM
This concept is called "deployment" in the .net documentation. Here is the root topic: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconDeployingNETFrameworkApplications.asp?frame=true.

In general, your .cs files are not copied. All the rest are. The .cs files are compiled into an assembly each time you want to run your web app. That assembly is found in the \bin folder.
--- Peter Blum
Creator of Peter's Data Entry Suite (formerly Professional Validation And More and Peter's Date Package) and Peter's Polling Package
www.PeterBlum.com
1
PLBlum

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Getting Start With .net

how to get start with .NET

How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)
Hi Friends,         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.Madhu... -Madhu hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.-Madhu...

I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running
Name: Email: rmbala91atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running Comments: My mail is not getting opening. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

.Net Application generators
There are a few .Net complete n-tier application generators that generate directly from your database. Some even have their own database building tools. They are great and easy to follow and their applications generate real VB.Net and C# code, easy to learn. These are great starts for .Net stuff except for one thing, PRICE. Iron Speed is about $1500 and for the same exact product features ASPNetNow sells for only $279 for their Web Matrix version or $530 for VS version. Another company Avalanche sells for $995. Amazing price ranges. The first two match feature for feature except the first yo...

Net Farmers net
Has anyone been able to access any of the tests at http://suicide.netfarmers.net ? I can get the default page but none of the tests appear to be operating over the last several weeks. -- CK I just tested and works as usual!!!Every session TCP_error,because my Shields_guard is intact<<G>> -- Regard: Joh@nnes´┐Ż 1216771 Ont.Inc. "Nothing is more damaging to a new truth than an old error" "CK" <ckphalon@lascenltd.com> wrote in message news:9i45gg$1qa9$1@news.grc.com... : Has anyone been able to access any of the tests at : http://suicide...

Getting started with JScript.NET

net send in .net