Free library manager(book and e-book)

Does anybody know free library manager?(for book and e-book)

^(*&*)^
0
behnam_iut

What kind of functionality do you require? You can have a File Manager system which you can download from:

Website File Manager

Hope this helps,

Regards

Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Telerik MVP
0
haidar_bilal

getting started in VS2005 C# which book should I get
Hello, I am getting started with VS2005, I have use VS2003 but not very much -(I did 4 small applications in it),  I am wondering which book you would recommend to learn the new features of VS2005, while learning more of C# programing in general There some links to good books in this thread i posted : http://forums.asp.net/thread/1489422.aspx Also these two make good reference material  Professional Visual Studio 2005 (Programmer to Programmer)   Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Unleashed  So far I recommend Wrox's C# 2005  Read the beginning chap...

.NET 1.0 books and .NET 1.1 books. Does it matter ??
Hello, I want to buy a book that is good to learn asp.net. I have seen some good books on ASP.NET in the book store, but some of them are for .NET 1.0 and not the current 1.1. Does it make that big of a difference if the asp.net book is 1.0 and not 1.1 ???? Someone please help me as I have to do quite a bit of driving to go review and purchase a book. I need to leave in about an hour so if someone know the answer, please respond, asap. Sincerely, Amy Daynou Amy- The changes are small enough that you won't see much, if any difference. This doesn't apply as much if you're ...

Books to get started
Hello everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has some recommendations for books to get started with asp.net using c#. Background: My first language was basic, followed by Pascal, c, c++, javacsript, vbscript, java. I'm not new to programming or OO concepts. So far I have read Beginning ASP.net using c# from Wrox, I also have the professional book (which is very lackluster). I'm looking for books that use the OO approach (unlike the above mentioned wrox books) and that have an organized flow to them. For example, I can create an asp.net program that will write text in the f...

Some free e-books
I guess as part of a marketing effort, you can download some decent e-books in PDF or Kindle format from http://www.syncfusion.com/resources/techportal Topics include javaScript, jQuery, HTTP, Git, and others that many of today's developers might find of interest. -- Kevin Powick > {quote:title=Kevin Powick wrote:}{quote} > I guess as part of a marketing effort, you can download some decent > e-books in PDF or Kindle format from > > http://www.syncfusion.com/resources/techportal > > Topics include javaScript, jQuery, HTTP, Git, and others that ...

Getting Started
Hello, I was a professional classic asp developer few years ago, but have not done much coding latelly.  I am still fully skilled as classic asp programmer, but I am really wanting to get into asp.net. I have always used vbScript, and would like to continue using the visual basic coding within asp.net. My question is, can someone guide me into the right direction for a good book or books,  Basically I am looking for a book that teaches using Visual Studio using vb. thanks! You will probably find VB pretty easy to pick up, and you already know about server-side web development,...

Free E-Book from MSDN
Free E-Book from MSDN on Introducting MS Visual Basic 2005 for Developers http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbrun/staythepath/additionalresources/introto2005/  Muhammad Umair,Application DeveloperSaudi Aramcoemail: muhammad.umair@aramco.com...

Where could i find Free E-Books?
regardsASP.NET Hosting (HostingFest) Try this post and check out the link I posted.  Hope this helps.http://forums.asp.net/972039/ShowPost.aspxKind regards,Gift Peddie Hello! Just try my ebook on www.skilldrive.com (it's provided in .doc, .pdf and html format for free). It's more then 300 pages and it's growing every day :) It's fun to write it. Regards,Jan SedaSenior Software ArchitectMVP - Securitywww.skilldrive.com...

link of free e books
Hi,can any body give me free ebooks or tutorials links for in which i can find1- stored procedures with asp.net.means there should be some stored procedure and trigger example and how to call them from asp.net thanks Hi, This article may help to learn stored procedure with asp.net http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/gtomar/storedprocedure12052007003126AM/storedprocedure.aspxRegards,Sandeep Kumar MCPD - Web DeveloperMCTS - .NET Framework 2.0: Web Applications--------------------------------------------------Software Associates ASP.NET Dev:Hi, This article may help to learn stored...

.NET Class Library Book Needed
Hi all, Does anyone know of a really good book that gives excellent coverage of the .NET class library? I think the .NET Framework SDK documentation is seriously lacking in many areas, so I'd like something better! Cheers I usually open the assembly in ILDASM and I will see the interfaces, from there I will try to figarout, how can I use them. Also intelisense helps me in VS.NET For your question, There is one book available at MS http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/6075.aspSreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

Book Recommendation for IT Manager new to .NET
Very soon I will be taking on a new role that will require me to manage programmers that are extremely knowledgable about the .NET framework, and programming in C#. So I need to know enough about .NET to speak intelligently with these guys (and keep myself from gettings snowed, not that they would ever try that...), without having to wade through hairy details that I don't need to know. I have a background in programming (SAS, Visual Basic, C, html before there was Dreamweaver), but other than basic concepts I'm not sure how much it well help. Recommendations would be appreciated. ...

Free Atlas e-book for download
Aybody can please provide me link to download Atlas e-book for free. or can mail me at er.gauravg@gmail.com  If you found this post helpful. Please mark it as answer. Since Atlas is not released just yet (hence things could change), your choice of books will be slim to none, never mind "for free"But anayways, there is a sample chapter available for download from a Dino Esposito book coming out next month:http://www.telerik.com/default.aspx?pageid=2902"If you make it idiot proof, they'll build a better idiot"...

Free e-books from Microsoft Press
Take a look at the offer from MSPress at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/vstudio/2008/default.mspx#EBOOK The books are Introducing Microsoft LINQ by Paolo Pialorsi and Marco Russo (ISBN: 9780735623910)This practical guide covers Language Integrated Query (LINQ) syntax fundamentals, LINQ to ADO.NET, and LINQ to XML.(The e-book includes the entire contents of this printed book.) • Introducing Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX by Dino Esposito (ISBN: 9780735624139)Learn about the February 2007 release of ASP.NET AJAX Extensions 1.0, including an overview and the control toolkit. • Introducin...

where's my free e-book
and as i'm new to this, what books are recommended, although its not all that difficult Hi, and welcome to asp.net forums. I would suggest you, referring previous threads in this book section for more indepth details and discussions about a good book, Rather than everyone answering individully, it would be better to read what they have already said.This would save your time too. Hope this helps Paggyu4u Paggy4u-----------------------------------------Working with Dynamic Languages...

I need an ADO.NET e-book
Hello Please redirect me to e-books that teach ADO.NET in advance stages. ThanksASP.NET Hosting (HostingFest) What do you consider advanced? MSDN has everything needed for advanced ADO.NET.. it contains the object model for the entire framework: base constructs, interfaces, members, etc.. Is there something specific you are searching for? May i suggest the .Net Framework SDK Documentation. It covers everything....

Web resources about - Free library manager(book and e-book) - asp.net.getting-started

Library - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A library's collection can include books , periodicals , newspapers , manuscripts , films , maps , prints , documents , microform , CDs , cassettes ...

Library - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A library is an organized collection of sources of information and similar resources, made accessible to a defined community for reference or ...

Library - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A library is an organized collection of sources of information and similar resources, made accessible to a defined community for reference or ...

Independent review of SLQ lewd photo scandal given to State Library Board for action
A two-month review of how the State Library of Queensland investigated lewd photographs taken of staff members' cleavage by a former senior executive ...

State Library lewd photo scandal: report recommends CCC to investigate
Queensland's corruption watchdog will investigate one issue raised in the inquiry into the way the State Library handled a probe of 2800 lewd ...

Apple raises iTunes Match iCloud Music Library limit to 100k songs, up from 25k
As promised by Eddy Cue earlier in the year , Apple has now raised the limits on iTunes Match and Apple Music library for matched songs from ...

Social Media Jobs: Hearst Digital Media, Queens Library
This week, Hearst Digital Media is hiring a Snapchat producer , while Queens Library magazine needs a social media manager . Hunter Douglas is ...

Amazon’s ComiXology now lets you read comics from your Kindle library
... signature cinematic Guided View experience. Note that after merging, only the comics, graphics novels, and manga in your Kindle library will ...

Forevery – An iOS App For Searching Your Photo Library
... understand the images and videos on their service, has released an iOS app called Forevery which allows you to search your iPhone photo library. ...