file administration, uploading excel files...

I have a project that I want to work on that involves usertypes and uploading excel spreadsheets into certain folders. Depending on the usertype you may not be able to see certain folders. I have looked at building a node tree structure, but it seems that it would build slow. Any thoughts on a approach to this matter?

- km
______________________________________
"always here and always forever"
0
griff303

Is it within your scope to create roles, assign folders to roles, and just let the user upload their excel file to the folder specified in the role they are in?
Bryan Sampica
Auction Site StarterKit |
My Blog
0
Freakyuno
1/24/2006 4:17:31 PM
And if you have to deal with checking files for viruses, look here: http://forums.asp.net/946357/ShowPost.aspx
Ask one, answer one.
0
MiGovUser
1/24/2006 4:27:45 PM
Yes, and the folders could be about 3 or 4 deep, depending on the program. I'm just trying to make sure it's not bogging down and takes a massive amount of time to load.
- km