Donation progress bar

Hi all,

I am working on a project where users will be trying to raise money to reach a predetermined goal they have set. What I am in need of is a simple way to construct some type of progress bar based on how much money they have raised and what their goal is.

For example, you may be familiar with charities which use what looks like a thermometer to continue rasining as they near their goal.

Is there a simple solution for something like this? I don't need anything too fancy.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

0
tom_servo

You could do something like this.

Steve Wellens

My blog
0
SGWellens
5/4/2009 5:59:43 PM

 Awesome! Thanks for the find! Big Smile

0
tom_servo
5/4/2009 7:30:07 PM

Here is another free control..

http://www.essentialobjects.com/Products/EOWeb/ProgressBar.aspx

My Blog

"Don't be afraid to be wrong; otherwise you'll never be right."
0
budugu

progress bar ajax how do i get a value that represents the progress of a process?
 Hi All.Basically, i'm trying to do an upload. there are a bunch of files which will be uploaded at once. I would like to present a progress bar but how do i find out the value that i need to update? I'm going to do this via a webservice. Any suggestions?...

how to get start with .NET

Getting Start With .net

Progress bar synchronized with web browser progress bar
i am searhcing for " how i can i add a progress bar which be sychronized with web browser progress bar".. Could someone help me ? ramiotisdimos78:i am searhcing for " how i can i add a progress bar which be sychronized with web browser progress bar".. Could someone help me ?   Hi ramiotisdimos78,Based on my understanding, using History Control to  solve your  problem is the best way.Check out this link: http://quickstarts.asp.net/Futures/ajax/doc/history.aspxNote: History Control is an AJAX controlPlease correct me if I have misunderstood your m...

Getting started .net website

How do I get started with AJAX.Net?

Progress Bar for VB.net
Hi, can anyone help me? I'm trying to display a progress bar while my application downloads a slide show to be viewed. I've googled asp.net progress bars and tried all the ones there, but got errors with all of them. I think part of my problem was that most of them were examples in C# and I don't know enough about C# to translate it into visual basic. Does anyone know where I can get an example or source code for a progress bar that works in VB.net? Thanks in advance, smtraber Victory is mine!! Never had the need for a progress bar, but you may want to look at these sites f...

Getting started with JScript.NET

image rotate during progress bar starts
hai friends,function hide_fields() {document.getElementById('progress_bar_rotate').style.display="none"; document.getElementById('progress_bar').style.display="none"; }function imagedisplay() {if(document.getElementById('progress_bar').style.display=="none" || document.getElementById('progress_bar_rotate').style.display=="none") {document.getElementById('progress_bar').style.display="block"; document.getElementById('progress_bar_rotate').style.display="block"; } } <body...

anthem.net (progress bar control)
does any one know how to link the anthem.net progress bar to a database query. i have a click event button that calls a database query that takes long. i wanted to link the click event of the button to the progress bar. i am using .net 1.1 vs 2003 HI  Just use the anthem progress bar control  in page_load event and populate the database in button event..The progress bar will show the status of fetching the data..   <%@ Register Assembly="Anthem" Namespace="Anthem" TagPrefix="anthem" %><%@ Register Assembly="AnthemExtensions&q...

Getting Started Without VS.NET
Hi all, does anyone know how any online resources that can show me how to create web apps that include code-behind, and uer controls without using VS.NET? I have VS.NET in work, but would also like to do work at home, but cannot install VS.NET on my home laptop because I simply dont' have the space or processor power. Any online articles would be welcome, as will any open-source apps - I currently have SharpDevelop, but I find it unstable as it crashes my laptop alot of the time. Thanks Tryst Did you try Web Martix? It is a FREE tool from Microsoft.Regards, Narayana ...

progress bar in Status bar
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C22455.172ADBA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable After looking at the product manuals I need someone to explain where I = put the following code. Thanks DataStore lds_data Long ll_return Integer li_count, li_max String ls_dataobject[] =3D & {"d_empall", "d_empbydept", "d_dept"} lds_data =3D CREATE DataStore li_max =3D UpperBound(ls_dataobject) this.inv_statusbar.of_SetBarMaximum(li_max) FO...

Web resources about - Donation progress bar - asp.net.getting-started

Donation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons , typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause. A donation may take various ...

How To Score Donations On Facebook - AllFacebook
Charitable donations on Facebook are a click away, whether giving or receiving. Here are some tips.

Make a Donation in Memory of Cory Monteith
If you are interested in making a donation in memory of Cory Monteith, please find information on three charities that were particularly important ...

Facebook roundup: Android app update, bullying prevention, anti-virus software, PAC donations, engineering ...
... and $127,000 to Democrats through the end of September, according to a CNNMoney review of federal records released Monday. However, donations ...

Political donations, now through a Tweet
... it easier for Twitter users to actively support candidates and causes. We’ve teamed up with Square to enable anyone in the US to make a donation ...

ItsDeductible Mobile - Track your donations on the App Store on iTunes
Get ItsDeductible Mobile - Track your donations on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

$20 Donation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
You'll be listed as a patron and benefactor on amigafilm.com, to show everyone that you've helped make this project a reality.

Prior to Egg Donation, What Testing Is Done? - YouTube
R. Ian Hardy, MD, PhD, Fertility Centers of New England, discusses what evaluations and testing need to be done prior to donating eggs. 0:00 ...

Personal mission for Beirut blood donation service founder
Social entrepreneur Yorgui Teyrouz set up his blood donation service in Lebanon after a close friend died in 2007 because there was not enough ...

Organ and tissue donation recipients say thank you for DonateLife day
A double lung transplant 20 years ago was more than just a life extension for Stephen Williams.