Hi.,

I developed Microsoft C#.net Web Services2003 for the Client Application C#.net 2003. When it runs in 5 machines it gives good performance and has no errors. But if i run the same application in about 80 client machines. Getting error "Server was unable to process the request". I use Sql Server 2005 as my database. I get error even when i login at a time for about 25 users. Tried modifying machine.config too. But went unsuccessful.

Live Server is 2003 using IIS 6.0

I use very expensive data handling.  Its very urgent pls help. Have to post in Live Server.

Thank u.,

Vijay Daniel

0
jvijaydaniel

I've you tried to inspect what is really happening on the SQL Server instance that you use? You can do this using the Activity Monitor that exists on your server tree under the folder "management".

I suspect that something that should be closed after used is not being properly disposed.

bass4g0d

error "Failed to get datetime data" using dw.net 1.0.1
Hello, My situation: I have a vs2005 project with dw.net version 1.0.1 (build 5502), database is asa10. When my regional settings are Dutch(Belgium) I have no problems at all. When the settings are Italian(Italy) I get a "Failed to get datetime" error when I retrieve when my data contains dates. When the date fields are not filled in then I do not get the error. A date of '2008-1-1 08:00:00' also gives errors. When I try to retrieve the same data in the datawindow painter I also get no error. Can anyone help me? Greetings, Mich=E8le DW.net 2.5 is now th...

Can anyone tell me the diff between .net framework versions "1.1.4322.573" and "1.1.4322.903"
Production environment is running 1.1.4322.573 Pre Production environments are running 1.1.4322.903 We are seeing some javascript errors that are only happening in our production environment. All of our pre production environments for testing, development and what not seem to be running fine. We get the generic client side error that says which line, which char number and the brief description. The actuall error states "Expected ';' " . Here is the line of code that it's complaining about. "theform = document._ctl6:Form1;" This is microsoft ge...

Error "Unable to access C:\Windows\Microsoft.net\framework\1.1.4322
Help me! Why this happen? Explain your problem in detailGirijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ What was the process running when the error was encountered?Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will all know you have been helped. I have reinstalled my notebook. Windows XP Professional SP2 and Asp 2.0 Before this I've installed ASP 1.1 In IIS Ihave created web site pointing to my site folder. When I try to browse web site this is the error. ASP.NET user is in l...

Retrograding httpHandler from .NET 2.0 to 1.1, get "Parser Error Message: Could not create type" message
Hi there,I have written a httpHandler using VS2005 and .NET 2.0 that builds and works fine.However, I am now having to convert it to .NET 1.1, which I hoped would just be a case of changing the runtime used by the web app (as in running the 1.1 version of aspnet_regiis, with a "-s" switch pointing at my web apps folder). After doing this though (and fixing a few minor differences with web.config), if I then navigate to my handler I get the following error message:Server Error in '/Path/To/MyWebApp' Application.Parser ErrorDescription: An error occurred during the parsing of...

Method "UrlPathEncode" available in .NET 1.1 but VS.NET 2003 not seeing it
I'm trying to reference HttpUtility.UrlPathEncode(SomeStr) in my VB code but I get a build error saying "'UrlPathEncode' is not a member of 'System.Web.HttpUtility'."I've included "Imports System.Web.HttpUtility" at the codebehind page though it won't build. Appearently, when I use HttpUtility.UrlPathEncode(SomeStr) in a page with no codebehind page, it is interpreted fine. Is this because I am trying to build the code behind using VS.Net2003? Is there a way around this short of creating these pages with no code behind?King Hi Kelder, I think it should be ser...

.Net 1.1 with .Net 2.0 virtual directory using AJAX "Sys undefined"
I'm having an issue running an AJAX app I built, I think I might know what the problem might be, but if so, I am not sure how to fix it. The main site is built with 1.1 and new application is 2.0.  I have the new application configured properly (as far as I can tell) in its own app pool, etc..  The app runs just fine (I have other 2.0 apps that run along side the main 1.1), but I am getting an error: "Sys undefined...."  I've checked to enusre the mappings for the .axd extension for this particular VD are pointing to the correct place as ...

"Error loading XML file :\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705"...does this mean v.1.1 code trying to run in a v.1.0 app?
I uploaded some new files into my existing third-party hosted site, including a .DLL into \BIN\, which is running AS.NET v.1.0. I got the following error message when browsing to one of the pages using the code in the namespace defined in the DLL: Error loading XML file c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705\Config\machine.config Request for the permission of type System.Security.Permissions.StrongNameIdentityPermission, mscorlib, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 failed. (c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705\Config\machine.config) ...

All I get is "Conversion Issues", 1 Error, Not Converted 1... please help
Help please.. I am converting to a VS 2005 Web project, the libraries convert, but the website/project in the Conversion Report just says "Conversion Issues" and says there was 1 Error, Not Convert 1.. no explaination...-Chau Nguyen-http://DNAfor.NET...

Web resources about - Developed C#.net WebService 1.1 for Client C#.net 1.1. Getting error "Server was unable to process the Request" Pls Help - asp.net.getting-started