date and datetime

can i know the differents btw date and datetime?

0
nikverse

difference is -time :-) there may be also difference in storage size (8 bytes vs 4 bytes) precision (up to hole day or up to millisecs)

0
max_at_aspnet

get only date from a date with a datetime format
i have a problem with dates when it comes to searchingbasically, SQL searches for a date including the seconds,but i only need to date so that in any given time, it will yield a result.here's a part of my code-behind code: reqNo = RequisitionsLogic.GetReqNoByDate(currentDate, requestorCode)and here's the SQL statement created in a TableAdapter:SELECT RequisitionNoFROM RequisitionsWHERE (RequisitionDate = @RequisitionDate) AND (RequestorCode = @RequestorCode) take a look with this, don't just accept influenceshttp://thedailyarr.tkhttp://www.ftpx.com/index...

Get date portion from DateTime (with DateTime property)
    private string _Date;    public string Date    {        get { return _Date; }        set { _Date = value; }    } objDados.Date = Convert.ToDateTime(drResult["APP_DATE"]).Date.ToString("dd/MM/yyyy"); If I replace _Date from string to DateTime, how can I get only date portion from DateTime? ThanksBest regards,Ivan Andrade Hi  you could always copy it. But I'd put the Date property to be of DateTime type. Something like:  &...

how to get start with .NET

Getting Start With .net

How to get week start date, End date for a given week nunber,year?
I want  a javascript function to to get the starting date and end date of a week when I have given the week number (1 to 5), Month number (1 to 12), valid year as parameter. How to do that?Manivannan  You can visited http://www.datejs.com/2007/11/I dont have example.Hope it's help you. try this example function GetWeekStartEndDate(){    var week = 5;    var month = 4;    var year = 2008;        var PositiveOneDay = new Date(new Date('1/2/2000') - new Date('1/1/2000'));   &...

Parse DateTime into Date or select DateTime as Date from Access
I am getting DateTime values out of an Access Database and I want to only use the Date part of this field. I have tried to cast the returned value to a DateTime value and then format the DateTime to only show the Date part in the toString() fcn. <asp:Label runat="server" Text='<%# getDate(DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.ACTIVE_FROM"))%>'> But I can't cast the object to a DateTime object. I have also tried using DateTime.Parse() but this gives an error saying that the format is not correct.         {       ...

Getting started .net website

How do I get started with AJAX.Net?

Get Date Only from DateTime in GridView
Howdy Folks,I'm loading a GridView from an Access DataBase. I've been trying every thing I can come up with trying to figure out how to get the Date only from a GridView Field. I've used a TableAdapter/DataTable, AccessDataSource, and Custom SQL Statements to load the GridView. No matter what I do, the field always has "12:00:00 AM" attached to the Date.The Date is set to Short Date in the Access DataBase I used the following code which takes the field item and formats it to ShortDate, IF I put the result in a TextBox. But when I put it in the GridView the time is always attached.D...

Get Date portion from Datetime
Hi all How to get just the date portion from a datetime field from sql server? thanks a lotBest regards,Ivan Andrade CONVERT(varchar,yourDateColumn,101)   Check out CONVERT function in BOL for more options.***********************Dinakar NethiLife is short. Enjoy it.*********************** Hi I'm getting a System.IndexOutOfRangeException error in resultset while(result.Read())    {    this.escritorios.codEscritorio = (int) result["Cod_escritorio"];    this.filiais.codFilial = (int) result["Cod_filial"];   &nb...

Getting started with JScript.NET

calendar date span (date start : date end)
Hi! Can anyone help me with this? Say, I have these two textboxes. Date Start:        Date End:             What I wanted to do is to put dates on it using the calendar. My problem is I do not know what to do to keep the "Date Start" not way after the set "Date End", and for "Date End" not way before the set "Date Start".   example: Date Start: July 1, 2008              &nb...

Getting Week Start and End Dates
I was wondering if anybody know a better way to write the code that i have below. what i am trying to accomplish is that the user clicks a button and that will select the current monday and friday date so that i can use that to run the report. I cam up with this bc of my lack of knowledge doing this sort of thing. ThanksString bDate; String eDate;String WeekDay; WeekDay = DateTime.Today.DayOfWeek.ToString();if (WeekDay.CompareTo("Monday") == 0) {bDate = DateTime.Today.ToShortDateString();eDate = DateTime.Today.AddDays(4).ToShortDateString(); }else if (WeekDay.CompareTo(&quo...

Web resources about - date and datetime - asp.net.getting-started

Is there a JQuery plugin to convert UTC datetimes to local user timezone?
If I have a tag: &lt;span class="utctime"&gt;2010-01-01 11:30 PM&lt;/span&gt; I would like a jquery script or plug in to convert every utctime ...

Targetprocess 3.7.3: Epic unit for Bug/Story cards, new DateTime functions in Webhook plugin
Webhook plugin supports new DateTime functions AddDays(DateTime date, int days) – Returns a new date with the number of days added. The number ...

Common Pitfalls when working with DateTime’s
In .NET, the DateTime structure provides us wonderful functionality, but this seemingly simple structure can cause a lot of headaches if you ...

Parsing Twitter Date format to .Net DateTime
Recently when I needed to parse the twitter datetime format into a .Net DateTime I found this post on the web showing how to do it. However, ...

C Sharp (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(pronounced see sharp ) is a multi-paradigm programming language encompassing strong typing , imperative , declarative , functional , generic ...

1753 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Language: English Afrikaans አማርኛ العربية Aragonés Asturianu Aymar aru Azərbaycanca বাংলা Bân-lâm-gú Basa Banyumasan Беларуская ‪Беларуская (тарашкевіца)‬ ...

Coded Smorgasbord: Schizophrenic Haiku Comments and More
... writes Malcom StandardResponse UnSubscribeNewsletterUserAccount( string opTinGUID,string email, string sellingRegion, string source, DateTime ...

Limburg.be - Welkom op de site van de provincie Limburg - Welkom_op_de_site_van_de_provincie_Limburg
visit wonen werken leven ontspannen infopunt home op trefwoord contactpersonen wegwijs sitemap print deze pagina Je bent hier: limburg.be Contact ...

Simples Ideias. Por Nando Vieira.
Simples Ideias Siga-me no Twitter Junho/2012 Usando o Vagrant como ambiente de desenvolvimento no Windows http://simplesideias.com.br/usando ...