Copying html table rows from one table to another.

Hi

Im am trying to copy table rows from one html table to another. Below is a one of my many attempts and all this does is moving the rows from the one table to the other. I would appreciate any help.

int iCount;
HtmlTableRow[] TableRows = new HtmlTableRow[Table1.Rows.Count];

Table1.Rows.CopyTo(trs,0);
for (iCount = 0; iCount < TableRows.Length; iCount++)
{
Table2.Rows.Add(TableRows[iCount]);
}

Crash23873

Deleting rows from one table based upon rows in another table
I need to delete rows from table1 based on rows in table2. table1 has 1.5 million rows from which I need to delete 20,000 existing in table2. The table structures are the same and I must exactly match 10 (of the 15) columns in the tables. I also need to limit the number of rows being worked on, in a single transaction, to 500 or so. Hi Mike, try the following: set rowcount 500 DELETE table1 from table1 t1,table2 t2 where t1.col1=t2.col1 and t1.col2=t2.col2 and t1.col3=t2.col3 and ........ t1.col10=t2.col10 HTH. Regards P:S You must re-execute the DML statement above 40 time...

How to change the Rows of the one table to another table
I want's to change the layout of my table at run time on the basis of some of my Setting File[I don't want's to use webpart orwebzones]Suppose I have three Tables with number of rows.[In reality Each row will contain some controls]On Page_Preinit I want's to set the rows of one table to another also want's to change order of the rows.How Can I do that ?  <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional/...

copy column from one table to another table
Hi, I have 2 tables. Table1 has column1 and column2. I wish to copy column1 into Table2 by using sql statement. How do i do that? Thank you. In general you'd do it like this: Insert statement: INSERT INTO Table2 ( Column1 ) SELECT Column1 FROM Table1 Update statement: UPDATE Table2 SET Column1 = T1.Column1 FROM Table2 T2 INNER JOIN Table1 T1 ON T2.someID = T1.someID TerriTerri MortonEngagement Manager, NeudesicHow to ask a question...

try to copy data from one table into another table
PB8.0 , i built two tables, one is customer table,one is hosts table, they have some same columns,like customer name, company name ,etc. now, i built a datawindow of the customers, after i retrieve datas from the customer table to the datawindow , i hope i can copy datas of same columns from customer table to host table, so that i dont have to input same data again for the host table. what ways i can use and how to do? Use a Pipeline, at dawn datawindow. BMartins <jennifer> escreveu na mensagem news:447424fa.5223.1681692777@sybase.com... > PB8.0 , i built two ta...

Copy Records From one table to another table with same structure
Hi allI have two tables in SqlServer with Exactly Same Structure,I want to Copy all Records fromone of them to another one.I came across to "Insert....select..." statement But i have two problem 1) I don't know any thing about Columns name!!! i just know they have same structure and as far as i know , "Insert...select..." need the Column list to operate correctly, am i right? 2) these two table have One Prinary Key column with IDENTITY feature. Any Help Greatly appriciated.Regards.Nothing Is Quite Impossible !!! Personally, i found DTS is the best way you just need to set&nbs...

can I compare one record from one table to another record in another table?
can I compare one record from one table to another record in another table? I need to test if this condition is met. My scenario is: i need to check one table for a value and compare it to a list of records. for example, table 1           columnrecord 1- applesrecord 2- orangesrecord 3- grapes table 2            col1   col2   col3    col4record 1- Null , Null, Null, grapes I need to compare table 2 records with a list of records from table 1. the fru...

Update a rows in one table for each row in other table
Hello all, i am a newbie in SQL and i want to ask for your help in order to do the following update statement. I have a table tblUsers which holds all the users, one of the fields in their GroupId. In the UserGroup table i have a field "UsersCount" and in that field i want to keep the number of the users in that group. Basically i want everytime i am saving a user to recalculate the users in all usergroups. I am trying to have something like:SELECT User_GroupId, count(User_GroupId) as UsersCount FROM tblUsersWHERE DeletedFlag = 0 GROUP BY User_GroupId and then:"FOR EACH" User_GroupIdUPDAT...

Need to transfer certain rows from one table into another table
On my online store, I need to figure out with sql how I can copy data from several different tables into another table: There is a table that contains all of the customers billing infoanother table has customer's shipping info The target table is for tracking and processing orders.  I will need to populate different fields from different tables, as well as insert values into fields from my code behind (i.e. customers can choose different types of shipping, payment options).  I googled this and keep running into the join statement (which I use all the time).  I don't ...

Copy rows from one table control to another
Hi AllI want to copy the rows from one ASP.net Table control to another but I'm having problems. I'm getting the following error:"Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute. "However I'm sure I'm not modifying the collection as I copy each row.The code is pretty simple. The QuoteMatrix.CreateCoverMatrix() method just returns a table to the caller and then I create a new table based on the rows in the retuned table: Dim table1 As New Table() Dim table2 As New Table() table1 = QuoteMatrix.CreateCoverMatrix() For...

Copy values from one table to another table using LINQ to SQL?
Hello,I have two database tables that have different names but identical structure (columns).What is the easiest way to copy the values from one table to the other table using LINQ to SQL? Thanks,-- shawn shawn Hi, As far as I research, we could use "foreach"  to insert the data from one table to another table. The code is shown below.         //there exist two table list and listSecond        DataClassesDataContext dataClass = new DataClassesDataContext(); //create the instance of the DataCon...

Getting information from one table and applying it to another table record.G
Hello, I'm creating a website in ASP.NET and C#, My problem is I want to add a new record to a table using data from another table. i.e. Add a book, to set the book category you have to select if from a databound dropdown in another table. All those categories are stored in a different table. I'm not sure how to do that. Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot!! Gabriel do datasource copy in the server-side or javascript copy in the client-sideRichard Tsuei (Chikun Cui)Contact me via E-mail: ricktsuei@gmail.comWeblog: http://ricktsuei.cnblogs.com+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-...

CheckBoxList gets text from one table, send values to another table
I am working on making a CheckBoxList in a DetailsView that allows the user to check the boxes of the services they would like to receive. In my SQLDataSource, I have two tables that are involved in this. Columns "ServiceID" and "Name"are stored in one table, "Services," and the columns "UserID" and "ServiceID" are stored in another table, "UserServices." I want the CheckBoxList to grab the value and the name of all the services available and have a box for each with the name beside each box. Once the user clicks on each box they want and then click "Submit" I want all rows in table "Use...

Record from one table, calcs on each row of another table
Imagine two tables. Table 1 has various tombstone information, including Latitude and Longitude. Table 2 has a bunch of locations, each with a latitude and longitude. I've created a class for various geomaths; in this case, distance between two GPS coords, and bearing from point A to point B.  Set startlat, startlong, endlat, endlong, and read distance and bearing properties, the class does the maths.  So, what I want to do is read a record from Table 1; this record is displayed, at the moment, in a DetailsView. I want to read each record from table 2, calculate the distan...

How do i copy / insert a Primary Key value of one table into another table?
  Hi i have set up  two very simple tables, I want a user to be able to create a basic account ( data stored in User_Profile  table with Id set as the Primery Key as Identity) I want the user to be able to be able to return to their account at a later date and then post multiple reviews of different bands they have seen at a later date. I kept the tables in my example very simple so I could get my head around the concept, but generally, I want to connect the Id (PK) value in User_Profile table to the User_Id filed in the User_Review table, so every review th...

Web resources about - Copying html table rows from one table to another. - asp.net.getting-started

Copying - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Copying is the duplication of information or an artifact based only on an instance of that information or artifact, and not using the process ...

Google Reportedly Copying Facebook’s Comment Plugin
The competition between Google and Facebook is about to spill over into plugins for websites: Reportedly launching soon, a comment system ties ...

Showing Apple employee #8 some of my artifacts. He remembers manually copying the Star Wars cassettes ...
jurvetson posted a photo: He has a rig that fed eight recoding tape drives from one master, and he would manually copy eight tapes at a time ...

Samsung Calls BS On Apple's Charges Of Copying - CONAN on TBS - YouTube
CONAN highlight: Samsung vigorously defends itself against Apple's absurd allegations! More CONAN @ http://teamcoco.com/video

CSAIL fixes software bugs automatically, in any language, by copying from safer applications
A new system can repair bugs in software using smart processing that imports functionality from other programs, all without access to source ...

Risk of other countries copying boat turn-backs low: UN High Commissioner for Refugees
The risk that other countries will copy Australia's hardline asylum seeker policies is low, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees ...

Hardware vendors sue Dutch government over copyright levies - regulation, legal, Dutch Home Copying Foundation ...
... on hard disks, smartphones, tablets and MP3 players that are meant to compensate the music and movie industries for losses caused by home copying. ...

Grace Jones slams Lady Gaga for copying her, describes her as soulless - The Courier-Mail Search Search ...
GRACE Jones has slammed Lady Gaga in a new interview, saying she didn’t “feel a soul” when she met the controversial pop star.

Iran claims to be copying US drone
CTV.ca Iran claims to be copying US drone Herald Sun AN IRANIAN military commander said the country is building a copy of a US spy drone captured ...

Hotel designer denies copying Aboriginal paintings
Guests at the Eclipse Hotel in Domaslaw, Poland, may be surprised to learn that its cutting-edge interior design is based on work by an Aboriginal ...