Converting .doc file to img file and access in the page

Hi,

I want to upload a word file to image file after convertion.And i also want to call it from a webpage

plz help me

any body.

lasina

lasina
0
lasina

*.txt or *.doc files ? how can i get my record of table1 to *.txt or *.doc files?
hi friends i have table1. and i have username(varchar15) and name(varchar15) and userid(integer) as columname.. and i have 300 records in table1 i want to create *.txt or *.doc files and get my records to *.txt or *.doc files.. i also want to get back my records in *.txt or *.doc to table1 :) how can i do this ? SincerelyMark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) How would you like to.  My first choice would be a DTS job that exports comma delimited text, but it's easy enough to write this in a lot of different ways. JeffPlease: Don't forget to clic...

convert .doc file to .pdf file in C#
Hello,I need to convert a .doc file to .pdf file in dot net using C# . Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks Hello, Please check the link below. http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/sertf2pdf.aspx Hope it will help you, do let me know if it helps you.S.SRIRAM Thanks for your reply but it is not working.  Hello, What problem you r facing?.. Alternate links are here. .... http://dotnetf1.blogspot.com/2008/07/convert-word-doc-into-pdf-using-c-code.html Please let me know if you still face issues,  S.SRIRAM Hi, Based on my understanding, you should belon...

how to convert Access MDB file into an ASCII file ?
Hi, I have opensuse 11 installed. I would like to know if from this OS, there's a way to export a Table from Microsoft Access MDB file, into CSV or ASCII text format? But I need it to run from the shell, because I would like to put this command into a script to run automatically. For example, something like this: mdbtools <filename.mdb> <table name> <output_filename.txt> -- newbie09 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Trouble with access is that it uses microsoft's own formatting and not that many a...

Posting filepath in file upload control in .NET to the next page and uploading the file from second page
In our application (using C# .NET) there is a form with file upload options. After filling up the form details, the summary of the details need to be shown in the next page before committing the information into the database. Right now, Server.Control is used to transfer the contents to the next page and the form details are retrieved using Request.Form["control id"]. But this is not working for File upload control alone.File upload can not be done in the first page itself, as the foreign key in File upload table gets updated only in second page after confirmation. Therefore, is th...

COnverting image file into PDF file in C#.NET
hi friends, i have a problem in creating a PDF file from an image file. first of all pls clarify what is the internal concept in converting to PDF file. if nay one knows pls mail me the related code if you find any solution pls mail me at spend5mins@yahoo.com thank u all hari babu...

how to convert from file.doc to file.html ot .htm?
I have to convert file.doc to file.html how can I do that or which component that I can use? without install MS office in client pc. Thanks :)...

How to convert a word .doc file into .tif file in c#?
Thank you for answer. this.brain=null;MSN+EMAIL: vincent90152900@gmail.com...

to file:// or not to file://
(Firefox 1.5.0.6) I'm having trouble with HTML Anchors (links) using the file: protocol. The URL I'm trying to get at looks something like this file://///Host.Domain/Share/Dir1/Dir2/File.Ext If I click on the link, /nothing/ happens but, if I "Copy Link Location" and paste exactly the same thing into the "address bar" in FireFox, FireFox is perfectly happy to show me the file. Why the difference? Am I tripping over some security restriction here? Any suggestions? TIA, Phill W. Phill W. wrote: > (Firefox 1.5.0.6) > I'm ...

Convert Word DOC File to Adobe Acrobat PDF file
Hello, Does anyone knows a component to convert an Word DOC File to Adobe Acrobat PDF file? I am creating a web site where people upload word  Word DOC files to the server. I need to convert the Word Doc files into PDF files as they are uploaded. Thanks, Miguel shapper--Regarding this... shapper wrote:...Does anyone knows a component to convert an Word DOC File to Adobe Acrobat PDF file?......I am creating a web site where people upload word  Word DOC files to the server. I need to convert the Word Doc files into PDF files as they are uploaded.......one should ...

How to access .doc files and .jpeg file as placed in Resource.resx
Dear All, Working in VS 2005 I am pretty baffled by the usefulness of App_GlobalResources, Resource.resx. My application is centered on one document whose content will be revised my user input.  That document template is then saved to a random name. I have placed that document (file) within that Resource.resx, but at a programmatic level I can't access it.  I need to be able to open that file, modify it and then close it, using Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word persumably as necessary.  I have investigated GetLocalResourceObject and GetGlobalResourceObject but that functio...

How to get the load address of the .net executable file(exe file) ?
hello: I am reading an article about .net(Rewrite MSIL Code on the Fly with the .NET Framework Profiling API)from msdn, http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/09/NETProfilingAPI/ ,but i have some trouble about it . it said : If you added the method's RVA to the load address (the address where the executable file for the "Hello World!" assembly was loaded), you would see a memory dump layout similar to the one shown in Figure 3. On my machine, the load address was 0x06EA1000, I want to know : how can i get the load address of the exe file on my machine?is there s...

How do you dynamically get the file name of a page from its code behind file?
Page.FileName... something like that???  hey guy, this will help you out:http://www.west-wind.com/weblog/posts/269.aspx Please: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue. HttpContext.Request.PhysicalPath That should do it. You can get the HttpContext off the page object Page.Context.Request.PhysicalPathEvan's BlogCodeundrum: Code that puzzles.  HiYou can use :this.Page.AppRelativeVirtualPath.ToString() it will provide you some think like this~/index.aspx Always &...

FTP: Delete File, Move File, Get File Properties (?)
Hi! Using the inet object, how can I (a) Delete an object from the FTP server (b) Move a file from one folder to another on the FTP server (c) Get file properties on a given file (e.g. datetime and size) Thanks! D I think I figured it out..... "Daniel Coppersmith" <daniel@N.0.S.P.A.M_infrontsoftware.com> wrote in message news:#qfwscFpCHA.199@forums.sybase.com... > Hi! > > Using the inet object, how can I > (a) Delete an object from the FTP server > (b) Move a file from one folder to another on the FTP server > ...

How can i convert the html page to .doc file
Hi I have html page i need to convert this page to .doc file in the same format . i need any artical talk about this subject thank you for help me You have to set the ContentType to word document and then write the HTML Response.ContentType = "application/msword"; Response.Write(html); Response.End(); ...

Web resources about - Converting .doc file to img file and access in the page - asp.net.getting-started

PastBook’s Filepicker.io Integration Eases Process Of Converting Facebook Content To Books
PastBook , one of several companies that allow Facebook users to publish their content on the social network in actual books , announced the ...

Zwartz Laminating-Converting B.V. on the App Store on iTunes
Get Zwartz Laminating-Converting B.V. on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

"Occupier" Thanked Former Soviet Citizen for "Converting" Him to Capitalism, Pro-Israel, Pro-USA - YouTube ...
May Day Demonstration on Union Square in New York City Zionism & Birth of Modern Israel in 1948: Former Soviet Citizen Pays Tribute to Ben-Gurion ...