Convert Word DOC File to Adobe Acrobat PDF file

Hello,

Does anyone knows a component to convert an Word DOC File to Adobe Acrobat PDF file?

I am creating a web site where people upload word  Word DOC files to the server.
I need to convert the Word Doc files into PDF files as they are uploaded.

Thanks,
Miguel

0
shapper

shapper--

Regarding this...

 shapper wrote:

...Does anyone knows a component to convert an Word DOC File to Adobe Acrobat PDF file?...

...I am creating a web site where people upload word  Word DOC files to the server.
I need to convert the Word Doc files into PDF files as they are uploaded....

...one should look for a 3rd-party component to do such conversion.

There are many good products out there that do just this sort of thing.

Unless one needs to do something highly specialized, it would be faster and cheaper to buy rather than build such functionality.

HTH.

http://www.NetBrainer.com
0
mkamoski

convert .doc file to .pdf file in C#
Hello,I need to convert a .doc file to .pdf file in dot net using C# . Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks Hello, Please check the link below. http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/sertf2pdf.aspx Hope it will help you, do let me know if it helps you.S.SRIRAM Thanks for your reply but it is not working.  Hello, What problem you r facing?.. Alternate links are here. .... http://dotnetf1.blogspot.com/2008/07/convert-word-doc-into-pdf-using-c-code.html Please let me know if you still face issues,  S.SRIRAM Hi, Based on my understanding, you should belon...

COnverting image file into PDF file in C#.NET
hi friends, i have a problem in creating a PDF file from an image file. first of all pls clarify what is the internal concept in converting to PDF file. if nay one knows pls mail me the related code if you find any solution pls mail me at spend5mins@yahoo.com thank u all hari babu...

How to convert a word .doc file into .tif file in c#?
Thank you for answer. this.brain=null;MSN+EMAIL: vincent90152900@gmail.com...

Convert Gridview Data in to PDf file. or Convert report data in pdf file
 Hi have problem to convert Gridview data into PDF file..let me know is there any solution or open source components..Regards Rambhopal Reddy EPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark asAnswer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Friend, Check this thread for soultions http://forums.asp.net/t/1164793.aspx and then to http://www.aspnetworld.com/articles/2004011801.aspx   Good luck!     Please Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This can be benef...

web services used to convert Word files to PDF files
My professor asked me to design a web services which convert Microsoft's word files to PDF files. by use VS.NET and Windows Server 2003. After I installe Adode Acrobat 6.0 Professional, I can find some Acrobat components, Acrobat Distiller, Acrobat Web Capture 1.0 Type Library, etc. Please tell me which one can be used for my project and how to use it. Or please tell me popular free components of third parts. Thanks!...

freepdf2doc.com - The Most Accurate PDF-to-Word Converter
Name: nessusaffob Email: telfpreetteataoldotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: freepdf2doc.com - The Most Accurate PDF-to-Word Converter - pdf to word file Comments: <B>freepdf2doc.com</B> Using our PDF-to-Word conversion technology, you can quickly and easily create editable DOC/RTF files, making it a cinch to re-use PDF content in applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, OpenOffice, and WordPerfect. Best of all, it's entirely free! <a href=http://freepdf2doc.com><B>convert word document to pdf</B></a> From URL: http://en-GB.ww...

PDF files and DOC files
Name: Jeff Kopacz Email: Jeffkopacz_at_mchsi.com Product: Firefox Summary: PDF files and DOC files Comments: When using Firefox and have to view a pdf file or Doc file I have to have Adobe Reader or Word started before selecting the file or the computer will lockup. I am using XP and Firefox 1.0.7. If I use either IE or Netscape they will open properly. This has recently occured with either version 6 or 7 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7 ...

Problem with converting .doc file to .pdf file and also filling it with some details using iTextSharp
Hello Mate,                     I am having a problem in converting a .doc file in to .pdf file using iTextSharp.dll .And also i would like to wirte some details in to the form. the problem is the conversion of .doc to .pdf file is not working and also filling in to the converted .pdf file is also not working.Could you please tell me a solution?   This is my code  in this below method i am passing the full path of an existing .doc file public void Convert_And_Fill(string filepath...

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

How to convert a PCL file into a PDF file?
How do I convert a PCL file into a PDF file for printing/saving purposes(possibly using Amyuni PDF converter)? Thank you! You would need a 3rd party tool. A search in Google found many results: http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=pcl+to+pdf&btnG=Search&meta= Brad Alex wrote: > How do I convert a PCL file into a PDF file for > printing/saving purposes(possibly using Amyuni PDF > converter)? > > Thank you! ...

converting html file to pdf file
is there anyway I can convert an html file to a pdf file ?HighOnCodingWanna get high! sure, either you use one time conversion using a program like Adobe Acrobat Professional or want to automate the creation of HTML files into pdf files frequently so you use a component plugged into your ASP.NET app see www.planetpdf.com for more infoThe best glimpse of heaven is on the way into hell ;)yousef.omar@gmail.comhttp://nonstopbiztalk.blogspot.com...

How to convert an RTF File to a PDF File?
Hello, I am using Powerbuilder 10.5.1 build 6565 and the following code to convert an RTF File to a PDF File. rte_1.SaveDocument("test.pdf", FileTypePDF!) But, it fails when I install my app on a different ws. What are the DLLs that I need to copy to the ws? Do I need to install Ghostscript or Adobe Writer? Thanks, Attilio Attilio, 10.5 has a new RichText control. It requires the files located in this directory: C:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\PowerBuilder\rtc Roland <Attilio> wrote in message news:46681c94.6d4f.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hell...

I need a script that will allow someone to upload a .doc file, automatically convert and save the file to a pdf,bmp,png or other
I need a script that will allow someone to upload a .doc file, automatically convert and save the file to a pdf,bmp,png or other  or are there any programs that will monitor a directory (say checking every 10 minutes) to see if there are any doc files and then concert into pdf, html,bmp,etc... u could use threading...this is how it goes Step 1)in any application start function use Thread t = new Thread (Checkfile);t.Start();   Step 2)The function Checkfile static void Checkfile() {    while (true)    {      //CHE...

*.txt or *.doc files ? how can i get my record of table1 to *.txt or *.doc files?
hi friends i have table1. and i have username(varchar15) and name(varchar15) and userid(integer) as columname.. and i have 300 records in table1 i want to create *.txt or *.doc files and get my records to *.txt or *.doc files.. i also want to get back my records in *.txt or *.doc to table1 :) how can i do this ? SincerelyMark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) How would you like to.  My first choice would be a DTS job that exports comma delimited text, but it's easy enough to write this in a lot of different ways. JeffPlease: Don't forget to clic...

Web resources about - Convert Word DOC File to Adobe Acrobat PDF file - asp.net.getting-started

$100 device converts all your film to digital photos
... still on film negatives. Today, we've got the perfect Amazon Cyber Week deal for you: A Wolverine F2D Mighty 20MP 7-in-1 Film to Digital Converter ...

WWE diva converts to Christianity, confesses to a life of sin
Stunning wrestling diva Taryn Terrell has shared a dramatic knock-down testimony of conversion from life in the ring to life with Christ.

Stanford Designs Underwater Solar Cells That Convert Greenhouse Gases Into Fuel
... solar industry and the battle against climate change. Importantly, writes Stanford [&hellip Stanford Designs Underwater Solar Cells That Convert ...