Convert VB.NET to C# #2

We are looking for a application which we can purchase and convert our VB.NET projects to C#.  Does anyone have any good experience with one in particular?

0
HotChick

there are a few free ones on the net- but none that I've seen commercially. Even if you paid for 1, it still can't convert 100%- since there are differences between VB and C#

Hope That Helps
All that wander, are not lost...
What were we talkin bout
0
uncleb
7/18/2006 7:37:43 PM
Thank you Chicken Little
0
HotChick
7/19/2006 7:30:10 PM

I tried an application developed by tangiblesoftwaresolutions it helped me a lot

you can try it  Instant CSharp

here is the link

Egypt Developers Network
www.EgyptDevelopers.net
0
www
5/12/2008 8:48:20 AM

There is also an online version that use the #develop source code to convert your code.

I use it regularly and its pretty bullet proof

 http://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/convert/csharp-to-vb.aspx

Please Mark As Answer if this post helped you.
0
hermiod

Convert VB.Net to C# with C-Sharpener For VB 2.2
C-Sharpener For VB automatically converts VB.Net projects to C# projects through a Visual Studio Add-in. It has a simple to use Wizard interface and typically converts 99%+ of the VB.Net code. You can download a free trial version.We have just released version 2.2 which increases the trial size limit from 500 to 1000 lines of code. We have also improved handling of manifest files, long project paths, Visual Studio 2005 installation, and more.You can find out more athttp://www.elegancetech.com/csvb.aspxRoger JackPresidentElegance Technologies, Inc....

Convert VB.Net to C# with C-Sharpener For VB 2.3
Elegance Technologies has just released version 2.3 of C-Sharpener For VB which support Vista. It also has improved code generation, added support for the new Web application project added to Visual Studio 2005, and more. C-Sharpener For VB automatically converts VB.Net projects to C# projects through a Visual Studio Add-in. It has a simple to use Wizard interface and typically converts 99%+ of the VB.Net code. You can download a free trial version. You can find out more at http://www.elegancetech.com/csvb/csvb.aspx Roger JackPresidentElegance Technologies, Inc....

Convert VB.Net to C# with C-Sharpener For VB 2.0
Elegance Technologies has just released version 2.0 of C-Sharpener For VB. The release contains many new features including support for Visual Studio .Net 2005 and all new language features, an option to eliminate dependencies on the VisualBasic namespace, an option to comment out unused private fields, methods, and properties, control over the opening curly brace location, and more. C-Sharpener For VB automatically converts VB.Net projects to C# projects through a Visual Studio Add-in. It has a simple to use Wizard interface and typically converts 99%+ of the VB.Net code. You can downloa...

Converting from vb.net to c#.net
Hello I have recently purchased VBGolds RawDataPrinter which should allow users to print directly to label printers on our network directly from a c# web form.  Unfortunately they only supply vb.net examples and I have need of c#.  The component has been installed on our web server.  This is some code that they have supplied as examples in vb.net   "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >"Head1" runat="server&qu...

convert c#.net page to vb.net
ok I have an entire page in vb.net and now I want to integrate some code from another page but it written in c#.net what is the easiest way to convert c#.net to vb.net I tried using www.kamalpatel.net/ConvertCSharp2VB.aspx but it only gave me errors here is what I am trying to convert let me know if you have any ideas http://www.nomorepasting.com/paste.php?pasteID=20953 With Alex Lowe's translator ' Messages Private NoFileMessage As String = "No file selected" Private UploadSuccessMessage As String = "Uploaded Sucess" Private NoImagesMessag...

Convert VB.Net application to C#.net
Haican any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10RegardsAnu Palavila  Regards Anu Palavila Use this Free Conversion tool - http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips Other Code Convertors (convert VB to C# and C# to VB) http://converter.telerik.com/ http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/ http://www.dotnetspider.com...

The Powerful VB and VB.NET to C# Converter
TransKing is a utility tool that converts VB , VB.NET projects to C#. TransKing converts VB , VB.NET source code , User controls, Com Controls and project Resources into C#. Quickly and easily Convert VB and VB.NET project to C# The best tool available for converting VB & VB.net into C# is in the current market. Save your much time and money by using TransKing. Converting the project source more than 99% , Some projects after conversion can compile and  run immediately. Flexible user interface : the intuitive TransKing Wizard guides you to do Conversion work. for more detail...

online sites to convert C#.Net to VB.Net
what are the best sites to convert C#.Net code to VB.Net code? I have to convert .net 2005 code from one to the other. just wondering what your experiences have been. thanks much I am a big fan of developer fusion's converters. I think they work reasonably well. They are quick and get the job done, and it is quick and easy to go either way. VB to C# or C# to VB.http://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/convert/vb-to-csharp.aspxhttp://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/convert/csharp-to-vb.aspxJust my recommendation. I am sure you'll hear a few different responses.Brendan C. Brendan EnrickBr...

Convert c# to vb.net #2
help please. i have my asp.net(C#) application, not so difficult and not big. Now customer wants to see it in VB.NET.How to convert it fast? application without dll's, I have only cs and aspx files.  www.codechanger.comNow does batch conversions on multiple files  Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site abs.developerfusion.co.uk/convert/csharp-to-vb.aspxwww.vbaccelerator.com/home/Resources/Links/NET/CSharpToVB/article.asp www.tangiblesoftwaresolutions.com/Product_Details/Instant_VB/Instant_VB.htm www.kamalpatel.net/ConvertCSharp2VB.aspx   http://forums.asp.net/Add...

Web resources about - Convert VB.NET to C# #2 - asp.net.getting-started

$100 device converts all your film to digital photos
... still on film negatives. Today, we've got the perfect Amazon Cyber Week deal for you: A Wolverine F2D Mighty 20MP 7-in-1 Film to Digital Converter ...

"ISIS 'ranks' the women, considering foreign women and converts to be especially 'valuable.' "
"According to French journalist Anna Erelle’s recent exposé , ISIS foreign fighters prefer foreign women and converts because the jihadists find ...