Convert VB.Net application to C#.net

Hai

can any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net

http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10

Regards

Anu Palavila

Regards
Anu Palavila
0
anupalavila

 Thanks Suprotim but it converts only the code na is there any way to convert the whole project

Regards
Anu Palavila
0
anupalavila
4/17/2009 4:59:18 AM

Try with this:

http://www.topshareware.com/Instant-C-VB.NET-to-C-Converter-download-14943.htm

http://www.shareup.com/VB.Net_to_C_Converter-download-17930.html

Ahsan Murshed
__________________________
Please "Mark as Answered" if helpful for you.
ASP BOSS
0
ahsanm
4/17/2009 5:03:28 AM

anupalavila:

 Thanks Suprotim but it converts only the code na is there any way to convert the whole project

Anu I gave you those links since those tool were free to use. For converting projects, most of the tools are usually trial versions or paid ones

Check a good tool over here that allows you to convert projects http://tangiblesoftwaresolutions.com/

ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips
0
Suprotim
4/17/2009 7:00:32 AM

 Thanks Suprotim the link http://converter.telerik.com/ you provided is a very useful one