Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code -1073741502

Hi all,

I am posting this just in case this information is useful for other people.

I have an ASP.Net page created with VS2005 worked perfectly when running in release mode, but it consistently gave me the following error when running in debug mode within VS2005:

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code -1073741502

 The problem was solved after restarting VS.

Hong
0
zipswich

I appreciate that you share your experience here.

Thanks,

Thomas

Thomas Sun
Microsoft Online Community Support

Thomas

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128.
 I have deployed my website to a server hosted by a hosting company. (WebHost4life). I keep getting an error message when I try to access the web application via the assigned URL. Does anyone know what the problem is? Why am I getting this error message and how do I fix it? Server Error in '/' Application. Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128...

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128
I recently installed the .net framework 1.1 to one of my IIS servers. I have been running the .net and some of the starter kits on my dev box and it works just great. In addition to trying the time tracking starter kit (which also works great on my dev box), I have tried a very simple test.aspx page. I would appreciate any help or direction on what to do about this. I am new to .net and not even sure what to try to resolve this problem Thanks in advance. -Bob Server Error in '/TTWebVBVS' Application. ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

Getting compilation error "The compiler failed with error code 128"
Hi All - I am getting a compilation error when I contact AXMS page , below is the error which i got . Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128. when i retstart the system its working fine , but its happening now and then so could not able to predict whats going on .  kindly guide me to eluminate this problem .  Thanks, Jeyaprakash. Tr...

external component has thrown an exception" Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 1.
I seriously frustrated i am struggling to resolve this problem. I not sure what the problem is at all. Can someone please help. I keep getting the following "external component has thrown an exception" Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 1. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE> "c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\csc.exe" /t:library /utf8output /R:"C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll" /R:"C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0...

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code1.
 Hi all, I just installed the software which was fine and no errors... when i went to run it first time at local host it came up with the following error... anyone know what this means?? I have created different ASP.NET projects and it runs no problem... Regards Sicose Server Error in '/PortalVBSDK' Application. Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed...

No errors before compile, errors after compile
I haven't seen anyone mention this problem so I'm hoping that it's something simple. When I compile my 6.5 ent app to exe & pbds I get errors that do not exist before the compile, and if I take a pbl (often not even the pbl with the offending code) and move it into the exe sometimes the errors go away. I have optimized and done a full rebuild. This obviously makes no sense I hope someone else has experienced this. The errors are usually null objects. My system is win95 with 128mb ram. Thanks in advance. Shawn Davis Shawn, One of the best things to do i...

I Get this error : Compiler Error Message BC30002.
Hi everybody, i'm working on a project and works fine in my local server, but when i try to public into the production server, doesn't works i get this error: Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type 'ClsDataAccess' is not defined.Source Error:  Line 3: Partial Class Presentacion_MasterPageLine 4: Inherits System.Web.UI.MasterPageLine 5...

Getting Compilation Failed Error Message at Bugzilla 363
Hi Team, Could some one please help us in to get out of the error messages which we are getting while editing/logging any bug at bugzilla.... Below is the message which we are getting it ... Bugzilla version - 363 (using this for last couple of years) Software error: Died at /usr/lib/perl5/5.10.0/base.pm line 93. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Bugzilla/JobQueue.pm line 30. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost <mailto:root@localhost>), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Software error: [Mon Mar 9 ...

"Compilation Error Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type "'ws.Email' is not defined." after webservice request.
Hi,  I created a Webservice, which sends emails of a filled form. Offline I have no problems to get it to work, but when I put my website online I get "Compilation Error Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type "'ws.Email'  is not defined." It seems it can't find the webservice anymore, although I added the webreference (which worked fine) before I put the website online (with dir App_WebReferences -> ws -> Email.wsdl,...)  This is the code which requests the webrequest:Dim SendEmail As New ws.Email() SendEmail.Send_Mail(code, 2, TextB...

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type 'SessionTracker' is not defined.
Hello, I created a class for my application that is store in the app_code folder and referenced the class somewhere in my code. but for some reason when I try to run my page, I get a compilation error and would appreciate any help I can get to fix this error please.     Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: BC30002: Type 'SessionTracker' is not defined. Source Error: Lin...

Deploy new website - getting error
This works fine on my development machine - I have deployed it to an IIS 6 machine.  I am getting: Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IBindableControl' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)Source Error: Line 492: private static void ExtractValuesFromBindableControls(IOrderedDictionary values, Control container) Line 493: { Line 494: IBindableControl control = container as IBindableControl; Line 495: if (control != null) Line 496: { IBindableControl ...

Compiler Error Message: BC30035: Syntax error
Compiler Error Message: BC30035: Syntax error Line 64: FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage("tfUsername.value", true) Line 65: ELSE IF ((Request.Form("tfUsername"))) <> Nothing Line 66: OR ((Request.Form("tfPassword))) <> Nothing Line 67: Response.Write("Login Failed. Please try Again.") Line 68: end if I get the message for line 66, I got the code excatly from a book but I keep getting errors, Doe anyone know what 's the problem with this syntax error? you need a THEN, and all request's should be empty strings ...

error compiling the code on 2005: Error 289
Hi i regularly get this error. And ill compile one more time it will go away. But the compile time takes long time. I have a lot of pages and every simple change it takes me upto 2 mins compile time. any ideas with error and compile time. Thnaks Error 289 Unable to open resource file 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\wincite2\4a5437a2\53dcc22e\ssr8lshh.res': The system cannot find the file specified.  vbc :  ...

I get a Compiler Error Message
CS0012: The type 'System.Web.UI.ScriptManager' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'.   Here is how this happened, I wanted to add an ajax CalenderExtender to a project and then i saved project and from the IIS i ran it , and i got the previous error, i have everything in place all the dll references in the project and in the toolbox are fine and everything ran perfectly before.  All the projects that were running be...

Getting Error while Restarting EAServer if queue has persistant messages Error(CtsComponents/MessageService/start: cache=jack_dev_pool: org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE: minor code: 0 completed: No)
hi all, I am using Java Messaging Queues, If queues has message while I am bouning EAServer, I am getting following Error. (CtsComponents/MessageService/start: cache=jack_dev_pool: org.omg.CORBA.PERSIST_STORE: minor code: 0 completed: No) I am getting ...

Web resources about - Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code -1073741502 - asp.net.getting-started

Bathroom Distance Was Cause For Concern For Clinton Campaign Before Debate
Daily Caller Bathroom Distance Was Cause For Concern For Clinton Campaign Before Debate Daily Caller A gender gap of sorts is being blamed ...

Steve Harvey flubbed the Miss Universe results and the Internet responded brilliantly
Get ready — the Steve Harvey memes are coming, and the onslaught is ruthless. On Sunday night, the American TV host made one of the biggest ...

Emergency on Air France flight a "false alarm," CEO says
By James Regan and Joseph Akwiri PARIS/MOMBASA, Kenya (Reuters) - A suspicious device found on an Air France flight from Mauritius to Paris that ...

Spanish election: national newcomers end era of two-party dominance - World news - The Guardian
Podemos and Ciudadanos will hold balance of power in forthcoming coalition talks after People’s party fail to win clear majority

Landslide Strikes China, Buries 33 Buildings
The southern city of Shenzhen, China was struck by a powerful landslide right before noon local time Sunday. According to China’s official Xinhua ...

Hundreds protest release of New Delhi rapist
Salt Lake Tribune Hundreds protest release of New Delhi rapist Salt Lake Tribune Indian youth shout slogans as they are detained by police ...

Ted Cruz Maintains Big Lead in Iowa
Here's more for the "establishment is doomed" files : Ted Cruz maintains a strong lead over Donald Trump in Iowa, according to the results of ...

Learner drivers to get lessons on the motorway for the first time
Learner drivers could have lessons on motorways for the first time, in a bid to ensure they have tackled challenging conditions with a qualified ...

Tim Cook says there isn't a trade-off between security and privacy
In a strong defense of encryption, Apple's CEO Tim Cook said that there was no trade-off between privacy and national security when it comes ...

SpaceX delays launch and landing test of Falcon 9 rocket
(By Irene Klotz, Reuters) – Elon Musk’s SpaceX on Sunday postponed launch of an upgraded Falcon 9 rocket and an attempt to land the booster at ...