change web form background property from code in vb.net

I have a web form in a vb.net project.  The web form has both a design view and an HTML view.  In the design view, the property box has a background property that can be set to an image file.  This causes a background attribute to be added to the Body element in the HTML view.  My question is, how do I modify the background property from program code?  I can't find the object that has this property so I can set its value.
0
doubledown1

On way to do it is to use 2 different style sheet and change the stylesheet in the pageload event depending on your condition. Look for an example in Report Starter Kit

hth
Balaji Kithiganahalli

Available for consulting work

Email for details: Balaji_92@hotmail.com

Integrate, LLC

Business Solutions thru' Technology

My BLOG
0
Balaji_92

How to start coding vb.net(web form and Crystal repotrs)
I use Crystal Report in Visual Studio.NET 2003..... Example at Northwind database I want a application that.....a form include a combobox that contain CustomerID.....If I choose one CustomerID and click OK button....a Report will display information about this Customer......I think that must use Paramater.....how to do that ???? (please help me step by step,I try it before but not success) please help me !!! There is sample code and tutorials on my blog entry: http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/richard.dudley/archive/2004/05/03/12692.aspxIf my post is your answer, please mar...

How to change vb.net code to C#.Net ?...
Hi, Earlier i had a class  that i got it from this Forum, it in vb.net and i am trying it to convert it in c#.net but i am unable to covert properly to work. the functionality of this class is to convert number value to words. i am putting both of code c#.net and VB.net please rectify it.Public Class NumberToWords Dim Character As String Public Function ConvertNumber(ByVal A As Double) As String On Error Resume Next Dim MM Dim IM ConvertNumber = "" MM = Microsoft.VisualBasic.Len(A) IM = Microsoft.VisualBasic.Left(A, Mic...

Translate c#.net code to vb.net code
Hi I can usually do the translation myself, but this time I am a bit stumped  Let us consider to rewrite Urls (more than 16000 links) using a table. Save original url and rewritten url in a table. Now add a class file in App_Code folder. class UrlRewriteModule : IHttpModule{    public void Dispose()    {        // Nothing to dispose    }    public void Init(HttpApplication context)    {        context.BeginRequest += new EventHandler(context...

using javascript to change .net web form properties
Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to ASP.NET and I'm trying to find the best solution to this problem I'm having.  I believe ultimately what I need to be able to do is change the ImageUrl value via javascript of an ImageButton.  A small example of what I'm working on can be found here in a javascript form:http://www.msu.edu/~sebenic3/This is a simple data input method for a survey. There are three distinct columns, when you select a number within a column it will change the .gif image to show it's selected and then populate the textbox with that value.  I...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

VB .net Web Form will not get contents of Text Box
I have created a web form with text boxes that are bound to a DataSet/DataView.  I have created button to navigate up and down the recordset.  That all works fine. I need to have the ability to edit/add text in any of the boxes and then when clicking "Save" button, it would build an UPDATE query to send to the database. When the Save button is clicked, I have coded to DIM a string var (strSQL) to use to build the SQL command.  For some reason, it will only get the text from a text box if the data was pulled the database.  If I add/edit data, then the SQL command will ha...

I have a web site in vb.net 2003 that I what to convert to vb.net 2005. I open my web site in the visual studio 2005 by Local IIS option. I follow the steps of the visual studio conversion wizard.In the conversion report I received the following warning 'Referencepath' settings have not been converted.  Can anyone tell what I have to do to make this warning disappear? Best regards,Sérgio 'Referencepath'  is a property you can set with with VS2003 project file, sothat when ever you to do Add reference this path is serached for class libraries.  We do not  have that ...

add/change name/delete server files via vb.net web form
I have the add(upload) part of this page figured out. I have an application with an "Images" sub directory. I know how to access the getfiles() method from the system.IO namespace. I am using a while loop to create a table with an edit button (so that you can change the name of the file) and a delete button so you can remove the file from the server. Each file is on a new line much like it would look if it was bound to a datalist or datagrid. Here is where I am clueless. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am not looking for someone to write this for me, beca...

How can I coding --> auto refreshing Crystal report via vb.net-->web form
please help me I must show the report(real time) that data come from database --> (data are from another program) User open my webpage for looking the report-->update data How can I set report automatic. --> automatic refresh<----- thanks so much If your report is using the CrystalReportViewer, and you are not exporting the report to PDF or Excel, I would simply set a META Refresh in the header. Here is a reference: http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/head/meta.html This will cause the page to reload from the server at a specified interval....

Web resources about - change web form background property from code in vb.net - asp.net.getting-started

Background Music (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ Morris, Kurt. " Background Music – Overview" . Allmusic . Rovi Corporation . http://allmusic.com/album/background-music-r642918 . Retrieved ...

Android App OStream Speeds Up Facebook Experience By Synchronizing Content In Background
Facebook’s newly revamped Android application was rebuilt with a focus on speed, and startup oStream wants to help users of devices on that operating ...

Background for Dick Armey’s Endorsement of “Nothing for the Nation”
To truly grasp the profound nature of Dick Armey’s endorsement of Nothing for the Nation: Who Got What Out of Iraq, one must understand the events ...

Parse launches analytics tool, background jobs feature at first Developer Day conference
Parse , the Facebook-owned app development platform, held its first Developer Day conference in San Francisco Thursday, and the company launched ...

Easy Background Tasks in ASP.NET
As I work on the badge implementation for Stack Overflow, I needed a way to call the code that detects and awards the badges out of band. Traditionally ...

Wallpaper Studio Pro HD - Themes & Backgrounds for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Wallpaper Studio Pro HD - Themes & Backgrounds on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Obama tightening online loophole for gun sales, requiring background checks
... and Explosives to require those selling guns, whether at a flea market or online, to register as a firearms dealer and to perform background ...

THE WORLD’S GREATEST GUN SALESMAN: Nearly 25 million background checks in 2015 alone
... 100 million firearms have been sold during the Obama presidency . Now, ia Gun Free Zone we get the latest data dump on federal firearm background ...

Obama Broadening Background Check Requirements for Gun Sellers
The Obama administration is broadening the definition of who qualifies as a gun dealer as part of a package of executive actions intended to ...

Obama moves to close loopholes for gun background checks
The administration on Monday announced a series of executive actions they'll implement to reduce gun violence