Cannot view form in Visual Studio.net after editing through Frontpage 2003

Hi,

I had developed my website using Visual Studio.NET, recently I installed Frontpage and edited some of the aspx files through Frontpage. Now, I when I open these forms in Visual Studio.NET all I see is some strange chinese characters.
What can I do to get my forms back? I can open the aspx files correctly in Notepad but I dont see any additional tags inserted by Frontpage.
This has become a major disaster for me!!
0
eolss

Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition beta VS Visual Studio.net 2003
Is Visual C# 2005 Express Edition Beta better than Visual Studio.net 2003 ? HighOnCodingWanna get high! in my opinon no. vs.net 2003 is a released application, and is used for more than just c#. visual studio whidbey beta is pretty cool except it's a little quirky still. I swear I can't wait til august.Kay LeeMySpace.com - http://www.myspace.com/kragieInfrastructure GroupMySpace.com- Code to live, but Live to code. What are the odds of anything actually being released in august? What are the odds of anything actually being released in august? Zero. Is Visual C# 20...

Using Frontpage 2003 with Visual Studio .Net 2003
How do I use Frontpage 2003 with Visual Studio .Net 2003 for a web site I'm developing? I would like to create a disk based web in Frontpage 2003. Do I create the ASP.NET web application first in Visual Studio .NET? Or create the disk based web first in Frontpage 2003? Once the disk based web exists, does adding a new web application in Visual Studio .NET overwrite the existing disk based web? Or am I supposed to create an aspx file in Frontpage then have Visual Studio open it for editing? When I'm ready to publish the site to a real web server, which software do I use to publi...

Visual Studio.NET VB.NET Edition for DNN?
I have been plugging along using the Handcoded method for Module Development up to this point and although I have been successful I'd like to possibly make the jump up to Visual Studio. I was looking at Microsot's Website and there is a VB.Net only version that lists for only $109 vs. the $1000+ for the full fleged Professional Edition. Is it possible to adequately develop for the DNN platform using this trimmed down (VB.NET only) version of Visual Studio 2003? The VB.NET 2003 package is more than adequate for DDN moodules or full-blown ASP.NET applications. Highly recommended... mi...

Install Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition with Visual Studio .Net 2003
Hi All, Just want to make sure the following issue: is there any probelms/issue to install Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition on a workstation which have Visual Studio .Net 2003 installed? will it caused the VS .Net 2003 not work correctly? IIS 6.0 working fine for .Net framework 1.1 and 2.0?   Thanks!Edward During the beta period, I had both VWD 2005 and VS .NET 2003 installed side-by-side and I didn't notice any problems. I've also installed .NET Frameworks 1.1 and 2.0 on IIS 6.0, also without any issues. So, 1 and 2 shouldn't give you any problems. HTH,RyanRyan Olsha...

Visual Studio .Net? Visual Basic .Net?

Visual Basic.NET or Visual Studio.NET?

installing .net 2.0 with visual studio.net 2003
Hi, I'm currently developing using VS.net 2003, .net1.1. Due to development reasons i can't upgrade to vs2005 yet. However i want to upgrade to SQL Express 2005, but this needs .net 2.0. Will my VS.net 2003 still work if i install .net 2.0? Are there any known problems? Thanks, drazic19 .Net 1.1 and  .Net 2.0 will work side by side. Baiju  "This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights"...

How do I get datawindow.net in Visual Studio 2003?
I installed the trial version of datawindow.net but the controls don't show up in my toolbox. I looked around in help, couldn't find anything. Can someone help out? Nevermind. I found it. Thanks. "Chance" <chance@booklog.com> wrote in message news:4295e164$1@forums-2-dub... >I installed the trial version of datawindow.net but the controls don't show >up in my toolbox. I looked around in help, couldn't find anything. Can >someone help out? > Ok I lie. I ran the dwtoolboxreg program but the controls still do not show up i...

Web resources about - Cannot view form in Visual Studio.net after editing through Frontpage 2003 - asp.net.getting-started

FrontPage Magazine -
... evidence that, for many Muslims, elections are simply a gateway to Islamic theocracy.... May 23 2012 / 132807 1 comment http%3A%2F%2Ffrontp ...

FrontPage Magazine -
... Josh Brewster shed terrifying light on Muslims stoning Christians in Dearborn, Michigan.... July 13 2012 / 137390 No comment http%3A%2F%2Ff ...

Microsoft FrontPage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As a WYSIWYG editor, FrontPage is designed to hide the details of pages' HTML code from the user, making it possible for novices to easily create ...

FrontPage Magazine
... - Blog - Horowitz - Archives - Columnists - Search - Store - Links - CSPC - Contact - Advertise with Us - Privacy Policy Copyright©2007 FrontPageMagazine. ...

Nashuatelegraph.com: Frontpage : News and Classifieds from Southern New Hampshire
TODAY'S ONLINE DEAL 5-day forecast Site Archives (to 1994) Microfilm to 1944 My Account Sign Up - Login Home Audio & Video Blogs Photos Mobile ...

FrontPage Magazine (@fpmag) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here FrontPage Magazine @ fpmag ...

Mastering Microsoft FrontPage 2002 Premium Edition
Defining Technology for Australia's IT Leaders. Combine Sound Design Principles and the Power of FrontPage 2002 This Premium Edition of Mastering ...

Apple Online Store frontpage redesigned ahead of Black Friday, pushing iOS devices, Macs and Beats accessories ...
For Black Friday, Apple has refreshed the frontpage of its online store with a rather-drastic redesign. Each product category now dominates the ...

The New York Times frontpages its commenters.
The article features the "most popular commenters," such as a woman who knew the GOP didn't like her because "I’m black, pro choice, support ...