can you tell me where to download the open code of the .net pet stores and .net book stores

Hello,I have heard that the .net pet store and .net book stores are very usefull for one to learn asp.net .So I hope that someone can give me the url address to downloal them.

  Thank you very much.
0
victrix

Enterprise code samples - those and more.
Leon Langleyben

MCSD, ASP.NET MVP

Blog
0
llangleyben
7/13/2005 11:31:36 AM
Thank you very much!

0
victrix

Can somebody help
I Seem to be going nuts ! I know it has to be simple but I am missing the link. I haven't used crystal reports with asp.net before. So pardom me if my problem sounds silly. My requirement is very simple actually. I am using asp.net 1.1 with vb.net in vs.net 2003 with the inbuilt crystal reports control. I have to connect to a sql server 2000 database to extract rows from a stored procedure which accepts a parameter and the report has to be in Mail label format. I referred various books and web sites and according to that , added a crystal reports file to the project and selected the store...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

What is .NET Passport in our .NET site and where can i download it?
and how can i use also?Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com Hi, ..NET Passport authentication is an authentication mechanism provided by Microsoft to utilize it in .net applications. It uses Microsoft's Passport ( a single sign on mechanism) to check the user's credentails (mostly hotmail.com or msn.com account). The facility is extended to any valid email id which is registered with passport...

I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running
Name: Email: rmbala91atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running Comments: My mail is not getting opening. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

opening .net petshop source code in VS.net
Hi, I am trying to open .net petshop source code. I tried to open petshop.sln present at the following path C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\petshop\src\Web but it says "unable to get the project file from the webserver" I tried opening the web.csproj file present at the same location and it gives me the following error "Unable to open web project 'petshop'. The file path 'C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\petshop\src\Web' does not correspond to the url 'http://LocalHost:/PetShop'. The two need to map to the same server location. HTTP Error 404: Object Not Found" HOw c...

how can i Get OCX File in .net IDE vb.net/C3
hi all,      How can I generate OCX file in VB.net/c# 2005 that will interact in web pages...?Thanks & Regards,Murthy. Hi murthysrn, As far as I know, VB 2005 and C# 2005 cannot create the project for ocx file. However, I hope the following link will be helpful to you. Creating an ActiveX Control in Visual Studio 2005http://msmvps.com/blogs/pauldomag/archive/2006/08/16/107758.aspxSincerely,Benson YuMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other co...

Translate c#.net code to vb.net code
Hi I can usually do the translation myself, but this time I am a bit stumped  Let us consider to rewrite Urls (more than 16000 links) using a table. Save original url and rewritten url in a table. Now add a class file in App_Code folder. class UrlRewriteModule : IHttpModule{    public void Dispose()    {        // Nothing to dispose    }    public void Init(HttpApplication context)    {        context.BeginRequest += new EventHandler(context...

Does anyone know where can I download the SQL Server VB.Net version IBuyspy store?
Thanks a lot! Try here http://www.asp.net/StarterKits/DownloadCommerce.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1...

Converting classic to .NET 2 code, and .NET gets an error back from ADS?
 For future-proofing, our Internal Phone Directory is being moved onto our AD servers, and obviously we're using LDAP for queries.To get the phoneboook queries working, I adapted the current classic ASP code to use LDAP, and that works fine. However, we're wanting to move these pages to .NET, and that's where the problem comes in. Using the same basic logic from the Classic code (90% of its unchanged) to produce an LDAP query, I get the error  155 Unknown error (0x80005000)This is using the same website, and so the same credentials  - unless aspx pages run und...

I can't open .net web application from VS.NET 2003
I try to open one .net based web application from VS.Net 2003 in my Windows 2K server, get following error message "Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1" and also tried to command line command aspnet_iisreg /i and aspnet_iisreg /r but didn't work. Could somebody give me some idea to solve this issue? Thanks a lot! Check if iis is installed and running if yes then uninstall .Net Frame work and install it again. I got same error few months ago and solved it by using above option. Arvind Malik First, I would see...

How to Retrive the store procedure return value in Ado.Net by using Dot Net?
Hi i am thiru. i try to create the small search engine. so that i have wrote the store procedure for it. thats given below.Create procedure FindtestThree @Name varchar(25), @Location varchar(25), @EmpId varchar(25) as select * from TbInfo where Name like + '%' + @Name + '%' select * from TbInfo where Location like + '%' + @Location + '%' select * from hi where ComName like + '%' + @EmpId + '%' Exec FindtestThree 'aa','a','d' ----------------------------------------- The above procedure return t...

What can c#.net do that vb.net can't?
That's pretty much my question - what can you do with c#, in terms of web application building, that you can't do in vb.net? Thanks Which language you choose is pretty much up you, your preferences and previous experience. There are some differences, but most importantly one have to realize that all .Net compliant languages are translated into an Intermediate Language and at the end of the day, what run is pretty much the same. Read this if you need to know more: "Microsoft Programming Languages" http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/productinfo/whitepapers/default.aspx ...

Web resources about - can you tell me where to download the open code of the .net pet stores and .net book stores - asp.net.getting-started

Download to Donate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Download to Donate is a program by Music for Relief , a non-profit organization established by Linkin Park in 2005 to help victims of natural ...

Dropify Download 2.0 Simplifies Uploading Content To Facebook, Downloading, Sharing
Dropify launched in January, integrating with Facebook’s Open Graph and allowing users to make files available for download via the social network, ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

CrowdMob’s Mafia Location Game Harnesses Facebook Places to Drive Downloads
Even though Facebook likely has around 700 million users now, it actually isn’t often that we hear the social network is a major driver for user ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

PSA: Rdio closing on 22 December, download your playlists now or lose them forever
If you’re an Rdio user, you have a week to download your playlists before the service goes offline at 8pm ET/5pm PT on Tuesday 22 December. Although ...